World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Private Property

Go down 
+3
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
oligarch
Watermelon
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

Private Property Empty
PostSubject: Private Property   Private Property Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:57 am

"The theory of Communism may be summed up in one sentence: Abolish all private property!" -Karl Marx

There is always misunderstanding of what private property means. It is not a right of someone to own something; rather, it is the right of someone to deny others access to it. And private property does not refer to your personal possessions. That is called personal property. Private property is the right to deny other people access to the means of production. This "right" lets capitalists claim ownership to things the workers made just because the workers worked using tools owned by the capitalist and in a factory owned by the capitalist. Private property is not freedom; it is an instrument of exploitation.

So capitalists: why do you support the so-called "private property rights."
Back to top Go down
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
oligarch

Private Property Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Property   Private Property Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:55 am

Because they need it for capital.
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

Private Property Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Property   Private Property Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:29 am

oligarch wrote:

Ebay song. lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

Private Property Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Property   Private Property Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:56 am

Quote :
Lol, I was actually referring to capitalists as in "people who support capitalism," not capitalists as in Bourgeoisie.
Back to top Go down
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
oligarch

Private Property Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Property   Private Property Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 5:59 am

Pannekoek wrote:
Quote :
Lol, I was actually referring to capitalists as in "people who support capitalism," not capitalists as in Bourgeoisie.

Well, technically in order to be a capitalist you must an owner of capital.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

Private Property Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Property   Private Property Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:38 pm

Pannekoek wrote:
"The theory of Communism may be summed up in one sentence: Abolish all private property!" -Karl Marx

There is always misunderstanding of what private property means. It is not a right of someone to own something; rather, it is the right of someone to deny others access to it. And private property does not refer to your personal possessions. That is called personal property. Private property is the right to deny other people access to the means of production. This "right" lets capitalists claim ownership to things the workers made just because the workers worked using tools owned by the capitalist and in a factory owned by the capitalist. Private property is not freedom; it is an instrument of exploitation.

So capitalists: why do you support the so-called "private property rights."

partly true but my family ownes 20km land in the sunny shout of iceland wich is very popular for turists and by law we can't charge the turissts for watching some of the things in our land. But they can't camp in our forest or anything like that. anyway "to deny accses"? all the things anyone would want to see are allowed becuse thae goverment can force pepole to make it free.
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

Private Property Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Property   Private Property Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:17 am

Quote :
all the things anyone would want to see
It's not about seeing stuff, moron. It's about owning things other people made.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

Private Property Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Property   Private Property Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 12:43 pm

Pannekoek wrote:
Quote :
all the things anyone would want to see
It's not about seeing stuff, moron. It's about owning things other people made.
othere pepole made my house 130years ago, someone payed them for it then again someone paid for it and the pay is the reward.
Back to top Go down
nillerz
Arrested
nillerz

Private Property Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Property   Private Property Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 12:56 pm

This is my computer. I will not let you use it.
Back to top Go down
http://nillerz.net
mattabesta
mattabesta

Private Property Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Property   Private Property Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:07 pm

nillerz wrote:

in communism I would Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
nillerz
Arrested
nillerz

Private Property Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Property   Private Property Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:51 pm

In communism my computer would, through violent and bloody revolution, be freed from communist grips, and whatever area I decide is my lawn is no longer communist, therefore won't be shared. However, don't confuse that for "I'm not going to seed after leech" because I totally will seed. I'm cool like that.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

Private Property Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Property   Private Property Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:13 pm

nillerz wrote:
In communism my computer would, through violent and bloody revolution, be freed from communist grips, and whatever area I decide is my lawn is no longer communist, therefore won't be shared. However, don't confuse that for "I'm not going to seed after leech" because I totally will seed. I'm cool like that.
Sooo..what political affiliation are you then?

I would. And I do...I use Open Source networks frequently for filesharing etc... If you use Lime Wire or similar programs, you technicaly share your computer. If Limewire/KAZZA would be legalised in the US (the free versions) then, it would be much safer and efficiant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
nillerz
Arrested
nillerz

Private Property Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Property   Private Property Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:51 pm

Libertarian. Economic minarchist.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

Private Property Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Property   Private Property Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:12 pm

Liche wrote:
nillerz wrote:
Sooo..what political affiliation are you then?

I would. And I do...I use Open Source networks frequently for filesharing etc... If you use Lime Wire or similar programs, you technicaly share your computer. If Limewire/KAZZA would be legalised in the US (the free versions) then, it would be much safer and efficiant.

me uses expensive interwbs
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

Private Property Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Property   Private Property Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:51 pm

Quote :
Again, a misunderstanding of private property. Read the original post and you will realize your computer and your house are personal property, not private property.
Back to top Go down

Private Property Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Property   Private Property Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 7:15 am

EXPROPRIATE THE RULING CLASS

SEIZE AND SOCIALIZE ALL PRIVATE PROPERTY

WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE
Back to top Go down
Renegade_Kautsky
Worker of the World Republic
Renegade_Kautsky

Private Property Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Property   Private Property Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:48 am

MarxistFreeman wrote:
EXPROPRIATE THE RULING CLASS

SEIZE AND SOCIALIZE ALL PRIVATE PROPERTY

WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE

Hail O Master of Slogans! jocolor
Back to top Go down

Private Property Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Property   Private Property Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:07 am

lol just some basic programmatic demands
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

Private Property Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Property   Private Property Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:46 pm

I thought it was:

Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win.

Working Men of All Countries, Unite!
Back to top Go down

Private Property Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Property   Private Property Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:59 pm

i typed those to specify about the abolition of private property

i don't want noobs thinking we are going to run around bombing property fight club style
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

Private Property Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Property   Private Property Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:25 pm

Quote :
don't want noobs thinking we are going to run around bombing property fight club style
We're not doing that? That's the only reason I became a Marxist in the first place!
lol!
Back to top Go down

Private Property Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Property   Private Property Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:43 pm

well i am in suburbia and when my classmates watch fight club they were all like

"ZOMG THAT'S JUST LIKE WUT MARCUS BELIEVES IN!!!!"

my name is Marcus btw
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

Private Property Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Property   Private Property Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:45 pm

Can I call you mark? How old are you mark?
Back to top Go down

Private Property Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Property   Private Property Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:56 pm

sure

i'll be 17 this may

i'm actually a junior in high school that takes classes on college campus

what should I call you?
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

Private Property Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Property   Private Property Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:55 am

I really don't care what you call me. I'm 13. I take classes at middle school but I go to high school to take math.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private Property Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Property   Private Property Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Property
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next