World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Penalty for cannibalism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:34 pm

Patetine wrote:
cary jebus wrote:
oligarch wrote:
I'm against the capital punishment in all cases, even for cannibalism; and if you eat someone alive for cannibalism won't have to also eat the people who ate the cannibal alive and so forth?
I think there should be punishment even if the person you ate consented but not too severe of one.
agreed.
I didnt meant eaten by human, i meant eaten by an animal

wtf? Thats barbarism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:57 pm

oligarch wrote:


What kind of recreational cannibal is sane?

The kind of cannibal that won't eat someone who doesn't consent it and is well aware of the implications eating a human may have in all possible senses and that understands why he likes to eat humans.

Diogritor wrote:
Im just asking why Cannibalism came up and is this common where you come from?

Diogritor, BolshevikClock came up with the question on how to treat cannibals, in general, not only in Russia. So we started the discussion on wether cannibals have the right nor not to eat someone that allows them to eat them.


Patetine wrote:
I didn't mean eaten by human, I meant eaten by animal
oligarch wrote:
wtf? that is barbarism.

While it sounds like a somewhat fair punishment i agree with oligarch, it's indeed barbaric, and I personally oppose having animals in captivity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:02 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
oligarch wrote:


What kind of recreational cannibal is sane?

The kind of cannibal that won't eat someone who doesn't consent it and is well aware of the implications eating a human may have in all possible senses and that understands why he likes to eat humans.

Diogritor wrote:
Im just asking why Cannibalism came up and is this common where you come from?

Diogritor, BolshevikClock came up with the question on how to treat cannibals, in general, not only in Russia. So we started the discussion on wether cannibals have the right nor not to eat someone that allows them to eat them.


Patetine wrote:
I didn't mean eaten by human, I meant eaten by animal
oligarch wrote:
wtf? that is barbarism.

While it sounds like a somewhat fair punishment i agree with oligarch, it's indeed barbaric, and I personally oppose having animals in captivity.
cannibalism= killing= same sentec as for killing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:13 pm

mattabesta wrote:
cannibalism= killing= same sentec as for killing

Cannibalism = eating individuals of the same species. It can be through murder or not. There have been cases of consented cannibalism in which case it would count more closely to "assisted suicide".
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:20 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
cannibalism= killing= same sentec as for killing

Cannibalism = eating individuals of the same species. It can be through murder or not. There have been cases of consented cannibalism in which case it would count more closely to "assisted suicide".
assisted sucide is killing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:56 pm

mattabesta wrote:

assisted sucide is killing

Depending on the degree of the assistance. And noting the important fact that all is consented.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
avatar

Posts : 869
Join date : 2008-01-13
Age : 26
Location : USA USA USA

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:50 pm

mattabesta wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
cannibalism= killing= same sentec as for killing

Cannibalism = eating individuals of the same species. It can be through murder or not. There have been cases of consented cannibalism in which case it would count more closely to "assisted suicide".
assisted sucide is killing
legal here in Oregon..so its ok for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:46 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
oligarch wrote:


What kind of recreational cannibal is sane?

The kind of cannibal that won't eat someone who doesn't consent it and is well aware of the implications eating a human may have in all possible senses and that understands why he likes to eat humans.

I don't think its possible to like to eat humans and not have a mental disorder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilych
Red Army Recruit
avatar

Posts : 278
Join date : 2008-02-01
Age : 24
Location : santa cruz, CA

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:37 am

oligarch wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
oligarch wrote:


What kind of recreational cannibal is sane?

The kind of cannibal that won't eat someone who doesn't consent it and is well aware of the implications eating a human may have in all possible senses and that understands why he likes to eat humans.

I don't think its possible to like to eat humans and not have a mental disorder.
what about societies where its practiced regularly as religion or custom?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:15 am

ilych wrote:
oligarch wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
oligarch wrote:


What kind of recreational cannibal is sane?

The kind of cannibal that won't eat someone who doesn't consent it and is well aware of the implications eating a human may have in all possible senses and that understands why he likes to eat humans.

I don't think its possible to like to eat humans and not have a mental disorder.
what about societies where its practiced regularly as religion or custom?

Such as?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilych
Red Army Recruit
avatar

Posts : 278
Join date : 2008-02-01
Age : 24
Location : santa cruz, CA

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:37 am

oligarch wrote:
ilych wrote:
oligarch wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
oligarch wrote:


What kind of recreational cannibal is sane?

The kind of cannibal that won't eat someone who doesn't consent it and is well aware of the implications eating a human may have in all possible senses and that understands why he likes to eat humans.

I don't think its possible to like to eat humans and not have a mental disorder.
what about societies where its practiced regularly as religion or custom?

Such as?
well through out north America many tribes practiced endocannibalism just google it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:52 am

ilych wrote:
oligarch wrote:
ilych wrote:
oligarch wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
oligarch wrote:


What kind of recreational cannibal is sane?

The kind of cannibal that won't eat someone who doesn't consent it and is well aware of the implications eating a human may have in all possible senses and that understands why he likes to eat humans.

I don't think its possible to like to eat humans and not have a mental disorder.
what about societies where its practiced regularly as religion or custom?

Such as?
well through out north America many tribes practiced endocannibalism just google it

Every person can be traced back a culture that at one point or another practiced cannibalism for either nutritional or ritualistic reasons but that doesn't make it ok now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilych
Red Army Recruit
avatar

Posts : 278
Join date : 2008-02-01
Age : 24
Location : santa cruz, CA

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:53 am

oligarch wrote:
ilych wrote:
oligarch wrote:
ilych wrote:
oligarch wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
oligarch wrote:


What kind of recreational cannibal is sane?

The kind of cannibal that won't eat someone who doesn't consent it and is well aware of the implications eating a human may have in all possible senses and that understands why he likes to eat humans.

I don't think its possible to like to eat humans and not have a mental disorder.
what about societies where its practiced regularly as religion or custom?

Such as?
well through out north America many tribes practiced endocannibalism just google it

Every person can be traced back a culture that at one point or another practiced cannibalism for either nutritional or ritualistic reasons but that doesn't make it ok now.
True True
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:58 am

Diogritor wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
cannibalism= killing= same sentec as for killing

Cannibalism = eating individuals of the same species. It can be through murder or not. There have been cases of consented cannibalism in which case it would count more closely to "assisted suicide".
assisted sucide is killing
legal here in Oregon..so its ok for me.

Assisted suicide is ok in some cases depending on the level of assistance I suppose, but cannibals should still be institutionalized.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:22 am

oligarch wrote:


Assisted suicide is ok in some cases depending on the level of assistance I suppose, but cannibals should still be institutionalized.

It's difficult to declare something a "mental disorder". If someone likes to eat people and that someone has a reason and he practices it with the consent of his food I don't see why there would be any crime or problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:28 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:


It's difficult to declare something a "mental disorder".

Not cannibalism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:27 pm

oligarch wrote:


Not cannibalism.

Even cannibalism.... I mean some people can be rationally capitalist so why can't some people be rationally cannibals? As long as they don't infringe others' rights I see no problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:32 pm

Diogritor wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
cannibalism= killing= same sentec as for killing

Cannibalism = eating individuals of the same species. It can be through murder or not. There have been cases of consented cannibalism in which case it would count more closely to "assisted suicide".
assisted sucide is killing
legal here in Oregon..so its ok for me.
so you havn brain for dinner? or is it balls again? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Voice of Reason
Komsomol Member


Posts : 183
Join date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:38 pm

Good one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:39 pm

Voice of Reason wrote:
Good one.
yeah me funny drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:30 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
oligarch wrote:


Not cannibalism.

Even cannibalism.... I mean some people can be rationally capitalist so why can't some people be rationally cannibals? As long as they don't infringe others' rights I see no problem.

Capitalism and cannibalism are the same thing, but when is capitalism rational?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:34 am

oligarch wrote:

Capitalism and cannibalism are the same thing, but when is capitalism rational?

When someone after knowing the implications of capitalism is still capitalist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:39 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
oligarch wrote:

Capitalism and cannibalism are the same thing, but when is capitalism rational?

When someone after knowing the implications of capitalism is still capitalist.

Yes, but they are evil enemies of the proletariat Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:41 am

oligarch wrote:


Yes, but they are evil enemies of the proletariat Evil or Very Mad

Consious enemies of the proletariat. When they're consciously capitalist, then, they're declared enemies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:32 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
oligarch wrote:


Yes, but they are evil enemies of the proletariat Evil or Very Mad

Consious enemies of the proletariat. When they're consciously capitalist, then, they're declared enemies.

I think most cannibals are aware of the fact that they are eating people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   

Back to top Go down
 
Penalty for cannibalism
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» SOLDIER ACCUSED OF GIVING INFORMATION TO WIKILEAKS FACING MORE CHARGES
» Motions Released December 1-2
» Tory MPs Urge Burka Ban, Death Penalty And Abolition Of Nick Clegg (This may be a prank)... Hopefully...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Parliament :: Politics-
Jump to: