World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 A test to relieve people of stress

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: A test to relieve people of stress   Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:53 am

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

POST YOUR TYPE

it's an awesome test and is used by most businesses nowadays

you may learn some things about yourself

this is the most legit personality test i have ever taken.

results are scary accurate
Back to top Go down
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: A test to relieve people of stress   Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:58 am

ENFP

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: A test to relieve people of stress   Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:57 pm

LOL I am sensitive and stupid, cun't be more inaccuret.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: A test to relieve people of stress   Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:20 pm

^ true. i'm INTP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: A test to relieve people of stress   Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:39 pm

My turned out to be pretty accurate, me and marx have the same type lol.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 690
Join date : 2008-03-25
Age : 38
Location : Wroclaw

PostSubject: Re: A test to relieve people of stress   Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:40 pm

INFP

Famous people with it:
Princess Diana, Michel Montaigne, J.K. Rowling, Anton Chekhov

LoLz I'm Harry Potter D:


Last edited by Cyprian Uljanow on Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: A test to relieve people of stress   Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:48 pm

INTJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: A test to relieve people of stress   Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:10 am

Albert Einstein had the same yes! my personality is smart lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: A test to relieve people of stress   Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:02 am

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:
INFP

Famous people with it:
Princess Diana, Michel Montaigne, J.K. Rowling, Anton Chekhov

LoLz I'm Harry Potter D:

Comrade we are both INFP, we are long lost brothers? lolz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 869
Join date : 2008-01-13
Age : 25
Location : USA USA USA

PostSubject: Re: A test to relieve people of stress   Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:04 am

Quote :
The Portait of the Inspector (ISTJ)

Inspector Guardians look carefully and thoroughly at the people and institutions around them. Making up perhaps as much as ten percent of the general population, Inspectors are characterized by decisiveness in practical affairs, are the guardians of institutions, and if only one adjective could be selected, "superdependable" would best describe them. Whether at home or at work, Inspectors are nothing if not dependable, particularly when it comes to examining the people and products they are responsible for-quietly seeing to it that uniform quality is maintained, and that those around them uphold certain standards of attitude and conduct.

These quiet, no-nonsense Guardians have a distaste for and distrust of fanciness in speech, dress, and living space. Their words tend to be simple and down-to-earth, not showy or high-flown; their clothes are often homespun and conservative rather than of the latest fashion; and their home and work environments are usually neat, orderly, and traditional, rather than up-to-date or luxurious. In their choice of personal property (cars, furnishings, jewelry, and so on) price and durability are just as important as comfort or appearance. Classics, antiques, and heirlooms are especially valued, having achieved a certain time-honored status-Inspectors prefer the old-fashioned to the newfangled every time. Even on vacation, Inspectors tend not to be attracted by exotic foods, beverages, or locales.

Their thoroughness and orderliness, combined with their interest in legality and standardization, leads Inspectors to a number of occupations that call for the careful administration of goods and services. Inspectors feel right at home with difficult, detailed forms and columns of figures, and thus they make excellent bank examiners, auditors, accountants, and tax attorneys. Managing investments in securities is likely to interest this type, particularly investments in municipal bonds and blue-chip securities. Inspectors are not likely to take chances either with their own or others' money, and the thought of a bankrupt nation, state, institution, or family gives them more than a little uneasiness. The idea of dishonoring a contract also bothers an Inspector -their word is their bond-and they naturally communicate a message of trustworthiness and stability, which can make them successful in business. With their eye for detail, Inspectors make good business men and women, librarians, dentists, optometrists, legal secretaries, and law researchers. High school and college teachers of business administration, home economics, physical education, civics, and history tend to be Inspectors, as do quartermaster officers in the military.

Queen Elizabeth II, Harry S. Truman, Warren Buffet, Queen Victoria, James K. Polk, and J.D. Rockefeller are examples of Inspector Guardians.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: A test to relieve people of stress   Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:15 am

Diogritor wrote:
Quote :
The Portait of the Inspector (ISTJ)

Inspector Guardians look carefully and thoroughly at the people and institutions around them. Making up perhaps as much as ten percent of the general population, Inspectors are characterized by decisiveness in practical affairs, are the guardians of institutions, and if only one adjective could be selected, "superdependable" would best describe them. Whether at home or at work, Inspectors are nothing if not dependable, particularly when it comes to examining the people and products they are responsible for-quietly seeing to it that uniform quality is maintained, and that those around them uphold certain standards of attitude and conduct.

These quiet, no-nonsense Guardians have a distaste for and distrust of fanciness in speech, dress, and living space. Their words tend to be simple and down-to-earth, not showy or high-flown; their clothes are often homespun and conservative rather than of the latest fashion; and their home and work environments are usually neat, orderly, and traditional, rather than up-to-date or luxurious. In their choice of personal property (cars, furnishings, jewelry, and so on) price and durability are just as important as comfort or appearance. Classics, antiques, and heirlooms are especially valued, having achieved a certain time-honored status-Inspectors prefer the old-fashioned to the newfangled every time. Even on vacation, Inspectors tend not to be attracted by exotic foods, beverages, or locales.

Their thoroughness and orderliness, combined with their interest in legality and standardization, leads Inspectors to a number of occupations that call for the careful administration of goods and services. Inspectors feel right at home with difficult, detailed forms and columns of figures, and thus they make excellent bank examiners, auditors, accountants, and tax attorneys. Managing investments in securities is likely to interest this type, particularly investments in municipal bonds and blue-chip securities. Inspectors are not likely to take chances either with their own or others' money, and the thought of a bankrupt nation, state, institution, or family gives them more than a little uneasiness. The idea of dishonoring a contract also bothers an Inspector -their word is their bond-and they naturally communicate a message of trustworthiness and stability, which can make them successful in business. With their eye for detail, Inspectors make good business men and women, librarians, dentists, optometrists, legal secretaries, and law researchers. High school and college teachers of business administration, home economics, physical education, civics, and history tend to be Inspectors, as do quartermaster officers in the military.

Queen Elizabeth II, Harry S. Truman, Warren Buffet, Queen Victoria, James K. Polk, and J.D. Rockefeller are examples of Inspector Guardians.
inspector gadget no way! lol I almost for got about James K. Polk....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 974
Join date : 2008-02-03
Age : 26
Location : The Circle of Flow

PostSubject: Re: A test to relieve people of stress   Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:16 am

George Orwell for me's. ^^

Quote :
The Portait of the Healer (INFP)

Healer Idealists are abstract in thought and speech, cooperative in striving for their ends, and investigative and attentive in their interpersonal relations. Healer present a seemingly tranquil, and noticiably pleasant face to the world, and though to all appearances they might seem reserved, and even shy, on the inside they are anything but reserved, having a capacity for caring not always found in other types. They care deeply-indeed, passionately-about a few special persons or a favorite cause, and their fervent aim is to bring peace and integrity to their loved ones and the world.

Healers have a profound sense of idealism derived from a strong personal morality, and they conceive of the world as an ethical, honorable place. Indeed, to understand Healers, we must understand their idealism as almost boundless and selfless, inspiring them to make extraordinary sacrifices for someone or something they believe in. The Healer is the Prince or Princess of fairytale, the King's Champion or Defender of the Faith, like Sir Galahad or Joan of Arc. Healers are found in only 1 percent of the general population, although, at times, their idealism leaves them feeling even more isolated from the rest of humanity.

Healers seek unity in their lives, unity of body and mind, emotions and intellect, perhaps because they are likely to have a sense of inner division threaded through their lives, which comes from their often unhappy childhood. Healers live a fantasy-filled childhood, which, unfortunately, is discouraged or even punished by many parents. In a practical-minded family, required by their parents to be sociable and industrious in concrete ways, and also given down-to-earth siblings who conform to these parental expectations, Healers come to see themselves as ugly ducklings. Other types usually shrug off parental expectations that do not fit them, but not the Healers. Wishing to please their parents and siblings, but not knowing quite how to do it, they try to hide their differences, believing they are bad to be so fanciful, so unlike their more solid brothers and sisters. They wonder, some of them for the rest of their lives, whether they are OK. They are quite OK, just different from the rest of their family-swans reared in a family of ducks. Even so, to realize and really believe this is not easy for them. Deeply committed to the positive and the good, yet taught to believe there is evil in them, Healers can come to develop a certain fascination with the problem of good and evil, sacred and profane. Healers are drawn toward purity, but can become engrossed with the profane, continuously on the lookout for the wickedness that lurks within them. Then, when Healers believe thay have yielded to an impure temptation, they may be given to acts of self-sacrifice in atonement. Others seldom detect this inner turmoil, however, for the struggle between good and evil is within the Healer, who does not feel compelled to make the issue public.

Princess Diana, Richard Gere, Audrey Hephurn, Albert Schweiter, George Orwell, Karen Armstrong, Aldous Huxley, Mia Farrow", and Isabel Meyers are examples of a Healer Idealists.

_________________
"I'll live on...in the hearts of the people I know... It's my own choice now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: A test to relieve people of stress   Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:32 am

How did I know the anarchist would be an idealist?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: A test to relieve people of stress   Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:09 am

Pannekoek wrote:
How did I know the anarchist would be an idealist?
me and marx have idealist ones as well.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 690
Join date : 2008-03-25
Age : 38
Location : Wroclaw

PostSubject: Re: A test to relieve people of stress   Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:33 am

Pannekoek wrote:
How did I know the anarchist would be an idealist?

Cos your a Stalinist - you just know D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: A test to relieve people of stress   Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:31 pm

I am most definitely NOT a Stalinist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 690
Join date : 2008-03-25
Age : 38
Location : Wroclaw

PostSubject: Re: A test to relieve people of stress   Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:21 pm

everything you say you believe oppose that statement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: A test to relieve people of stress   Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:26 pm

Not really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 690
Join date : 2008-03-25
Age : 38
Location : Wroclaw

PostSubject: Re: A test to relieve people of stress   Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:44 pm

Even Your political Compass states so - heck you got a higher Score than Stalin LuLz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: A test to relieve people of stress   Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:16 pm

What are you talking about? My compass is -9.08 on the social scale. That's practically anarchism!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A test to relieve people of stress   Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:34 pm

Again i made this thread to kind of depart from the heated debates for a bit...

These types are simply preferences in mode of thinking.
Anyone can utilize either types of thinking.
For example i have low percents on N,F, and P
meaning i have a decent ability to use BOTH modes of thinking on those sections

Sensors are good at analyzing current facts in the environment
and Intuitives are good at making judgment calls about events to come.
Because I am 22% intuitive that means I have the ability to use both modes of thinking fairly well

Thinkers are good at making precise decisions and thinking logically separate of the human factor where as feelers base their decisions around what decisions to make to make the surrounding people happy. Having a low percent on either means you can do both

Judgers look at one thing and and make their decision based off of that fact whereas a Perceiver will look at it in relation to the person and attempt to empathize before making a decision.

Plus all of the types can reach the EXACT SAME conclusions (i.e. Marxism OR anrachism) they just used different thought processes to get there
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: A test to relieve people of stress   Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:43 pm

I'm fairly high on everyhting. (talking about the test not drugs)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cary jebus
Young Komsomol Member


Posts : 111
Join date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: A test to relieve people of stress   Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:59 pm

INTP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: A test to relieve people of stress   Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:01 pm

We are the same cary jebus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
qwe123
Pioneer Leader


Posts : 78
Join date : 2008-06-08
Location : ENVIRZO

PostSubject: Re: A test to relieve people of stress   Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:29 am

ENFP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A test to relieve people of stress   

Back to top Go down
 
A test to relieve people of stress
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Famous people (using the last letter of the previous name)
» What is the earliest day that one can test with the Clicks brand HPT
» Stress driving doctors and dentists to drink addiction
» Progestrone Test Results
» "Missing People" go to Downing Street today - and guess who's "Missing"!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Republic Square :: Spamistan-
Jump to: