World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Reformism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
inkus2000
New Party Member


Posts : 541
Join date : 2008-03-31
Location : I woke up this morning and I dont know where I am.

PostSubject: Re: Reformism   Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:33 am

Pannekoek wrote:
no. aka fucken inevitable Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Inevedable true. Marx predicted that when India and China ceased to act as the main sources of cheap labor capitalism would slowly begin to collapse. Wages in China and India are rising causing the economies of the developed world go into recession. Capitalism requires a constant source of cheap labor and this is running out.

The recession in turn causes class tension which leads to greater move towards socialism - this can be seen in the US.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: Reformism   Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:37 am

No it means you should join us. China is developing but India is still being exploited. For India to rise, imperialism would have to be false but actually it's true. So the lower countries will have tensions with the opulent(vocab word) ones, making revolutin in poor ones first, but spreading inevitably to opulent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inkus2000
New Party Member


Posts : 541
Join date : 2008-03-31
Location : I woke up this morning and I dont know where I am.

PostSubject: Re: Reformism   Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:48 am

Pannekoek wrote:
No it means you should join us. China is developing but India is still being exploited. For India to rise, imperialism would have to be false but actually it's true. So the lower countries will have tensions with the opulent(vocab word) ones, making revolutin in poor ones first, but spreading inevitably to opulent.

Wages are begining to rise in India - Africa has been suggested as another source of cheap labor but its not considering the low population, national divisons and political instability.


Marx rightly predicted India and China for good reason.

Socialism is in its early stages in the US.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: Reformism   Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:56 am

You have got to be shitting me. The fucking US is socialist? Wow, just wow. The US can get cheap labor any time it wants from any fucken source. The fucken US is the fucken superpower of the fucken WORLD. Now do you fucken think for a FUCKEN MINUTE that the US will sit there and say, Oh no, India's labor is rising, whatever shall I do? HELL MOTHERFUCKEN NO! The USA wil fucken destroy the hell outta those weak ass bitches. Imperialism is the fucken highest stage of capitalism, and it fucken leads to international tensions, NOT FUCKEN PEACEFUL GRADUAL TRANSITION TO SOCIALISM! Why the fucken fuck am I arguing with you anyway? "fucken arguing with a fucken fool proves there are fucken two"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inkus2000
New Party Member


Posts : 541
Join date : 2008-03-31
Location : I woke up this morning and I dont know where I am.

PostSubject: Re: Reformism   Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:01 am

Pannekoek wrote:
You have got to be shitting me. The fucking US is socialist? Wow, just wow. The US can get cheap labor any time it wants from any fucken source. The fucken US is the fucken superpower of the fucken WORLD. Now do you fucken think for a FUCKEN MINUTE that the US will sit there and say, Oh no, India's labor is rising, whatever shall I do? HELL MOTHERFUCKEN NO! The USA wil fucken destroy the hell outta those weak ass bitches. Imperialism is the fucken highest stage of capitalism, and it fucken leads to international tensions, NOT FUCKEN PEACEFUL GRADUAL TRANSITION TO SOCIALISM! Why the fucken fuck am I arguing with you anyway? "fucken arguing with a fucken fool proves there are fucken two"



The US economy and the economy of the developed world is on downwards spiral partly due to China's development. The US cannot invade nations freely besides even if it could sources of cheap labor the size of India and China will NEVER again exist. Personally I see the economy of the developed world becoming worse as China rises. The worsening economy will create the class tensions needed for socialist transition.

Today in the USA the gov creates more jobs than the private sector ' a first in US history', the gov bail out failing buisneses in order to control the economy. When the dems get in healthcare will be nationalized people from low income will be given grants for collage, the upper class will be highly taxed to fund gov expendature. The US WILL slowly move towards social democracy -


Total socialism cannot occur until your dependence on the developing world completely stops - this will cause the capitalists to source cheap labor in the US itself causing civil unrest and then ...... s...s...s...socialism
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: Reformism   Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:20 am

The US can invade any country it wants. It's already in what? 30? It invaded Iraq for cheap oil it can invade India for cheap labor. Dependence on third world countries is necessary for world capitalism to survive, but this dependence will end when the poor countries are forced to revolt. This forces the end of world capitalism. Teh fucken End.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inkus2000
New Party Member


Posts : 541
Join date : 2008-03-31
Location : I woke up this morning and I dont know where I am.

PostSubject: Re: Reformism   Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:44 am

Pannekoek wrote:
The US can invade any country it wants. It's already in what? 30? It invaded Iraq for cheap oil it can invade India for cheap labor. Dependence on third world countries is necessary for world capitalism to survive, but this dependence will end when the poor countries are forced to revolt. This forces the end of world capitalism. Teh fucken End.


Iraq was total fuck up and cost the US far more than was gained in oil. Where do think is next on the neo cons list ? Iran - no. North Korea ? no Africa ? no
The US only invades nations that have little - no millitary power - India is a nuclear power.

Tell me where would the US invade to replace cheap labor of India and China ?

The US is fucked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: Reformism   Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:48 pm

USA=superpower
India=3rd world
India after US gets done with it= total hellhole
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1702
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 28
Location : Sisyphean Hell

PostSubject: Re: Reformism   Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:39 pm

inkus2000 wrote:
Tell me where would the US invade to replace cheap labor of India and China ?

As long as there are jobs to be filled, the people of Mexico are glad to fill them (unfortunately). Mexico is the greater of two evils, from what i've heard from immigrants (and what is fairly obvious as far as working conditions go), and as long as they have to go somewhere to support themselves and possibly their families, they'll come here.

I think you're being a bit optimistic in saying that america is fucked. They've got at least another 40 years or so to come up with a solution, if there is indeed a problem, as far as i can see.

_________________
"A market economy must comprise all elements of industry including labor, land and money [...] But labor and land are no other than the human beings themselves of which every society consists and the natural surroundings in which it exists. To include them in the market mechanism means to subordinate the substance of society itself."
--Karl Polanyi--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Reformism   Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:55 am

Pannekoek wrote:
No it means you should join us. China is developing but India is still being exploited. For India to rise, imperialism would have to be false but actually it's true. So the lower countries will have tensions with the opulent(vocab word) ones, making revolutin in poor ones first, but spreading inevitably to opulent.

India.....um has an anually growth rate of 7% so.........
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Reformism   Today at 4:26 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Reformism
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: