World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 My name is Shabazz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: My name is Shabazz   Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:52 am

i will no longer be called Mark

I am Shabazz
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: My name is Shabazz   Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:56 am

Whatever you say...
























mark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: My name is Shabazz   Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:58 am

asshat

it's only fair

i gave you your new name

respect mine goddamnit
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: My name is Shabazz   Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:59 am

Okay fine but its so long to type can you have a short nickname like shab or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: My name is Shabazz   Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:03 am

"bazz"
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: My name is Shabazz   Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:04 am

OKay bazz. Out of curiosity what forums were you the moderator of?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: My name is Shabazz   Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:08 am

Gfxdugout
egulive
climb-x

gfx died cause the teen that ran it couldn't pay the fees...XP but that was my favorite site

egulive was my old gamers club but since i left the club it...died

i left climb-x when gdo died cause i lost interest in gfx
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: My name is Shabazz   Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:09 am

Well I hope you don't lose interst in marxism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: My name is Shabazz   Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:43 am

you can't really...UNMARX yourself...
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: My name is Shabazz   Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:19 am

Shabazz, shabazz, I wonder wether that's leagal
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: My name is Shabazz   Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:26 am

Some reason I think that was racist or antimuslim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: My name is Shabazz   Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:53 am

I'll try and refrain from calling you "Cap'n Crij" but thats all I can think of when I see your avatar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: My name is Shabazz   Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:54 am

Some reason I don't think its right, what with you having a Lenin avatar and all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: My name is Shabazz   Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:57 am

wat?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: My name is Shabazz   Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:01 am

Well I've learned that if I criticize one of you guys you always say that I don't know what you believe so I'll ask you this: Are you a Trotskyist?

The answer will be no. So please describe your differences from Trotskyism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: My name is Shabazz   Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:08 am

I have no idea what your talking about and I don't think you do either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: My name is Shabazz   Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:10 am

PLease desceirbe waht ieodolgical diferfecnes you hvae form troksytsim. NOt taht hrad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: My name is Shabazz   Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:18 am

I don't recall ever saying I disagreed with Trotskyism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: My name is Shabazz   Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:24 am

Emy wrote:
Some reason I think that was racist or antimuslim.


no I'm just saying that your real name cun't be shebazz becuse it would be like illegal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: My name is Shabazz   Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:27 am

mattabesta wrote:
Emy wrote:
Some reason I think that was racist or antimuslim.


no I'm just saying that your real name cun't be shebazz becuse it would be like illegal.

How?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: My name is Shabazz   Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:22 pm

SO you dont support the CPUSA? And you support smashing the bourgeois state and replacing it with soviet deomcracy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: My name is Shabazz   Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:26 pm

oligarch wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
Emy wrote:
Some reason I think that was racist or antimuslim.


no I'm just saying that your real name cun't be shebazz becuse it would be like illegal.

How?

like illegal......
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: My name is Shabazz   Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:03 pm

matt

get out of my thread

lol
Back to top Go down
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member
avatar

Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: My name is Shabazz   Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:38 pm

mattabesta wrote:
oligarch wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
Emy wrote:
Some reason I think that was racist or antimuslim.


no I'm just saying that your real name cun't be shebazz becuse it would be like illegal.

How?

like illegal......
why would it be illegal?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: My name is Shabazz   Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:42 pm

mononokifool wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
oligarch wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
Emy wrote:
Some reason I think that was racist or antimuslim.


no I'm just saying that your real name cun't be shebazz becuse it would be like illegal.

How?

like illegal......
why would it be illegal?

I don know scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My name is Shabazz   

Back to top Go down
 
My name is Shabazz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Republic Square :: Spamistan-
Jump to: