World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

leving, slowly

Go down 
+4
Comrade Pollett
Tyrong Kojy
oligarch
mattabesta
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

leving, slowly - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: leving, slowly   leving, slowly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:51 pm

Ya, i glanced over the sig quickly and noticed the swastika and jumped to conclusions. Doesn't mean i give a rat's ass about fascists though.
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: leving, slowly   leving, slowly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:53 pm

What if they are a worker.
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: leving, slowly   leving, slowly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:16 am

Then i'd be conflicted, but in the end, if they are going to be counter-revolutionary, then they're a fascist before they are a worker.
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: leving, slowly   leving, slowly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:21 am

Idealism. Worker is a worker even if they are a fascist one. fascist worker> social democrat bourgeois.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: leving, slowly   leving, slowly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:22 am

well my sig is working then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: leving, slowly   leving, slowly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:29 am

Watermelon wrote:
Idealism. Worker is a worker even if they are a fascist one. fascist worker> social democrat bourgeois.

a fascist worker is no friend of the workers of the world.

it's idealist to believe they are anything else
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: leving, slowly   leving, slowly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:13 am

I'm confused, what do fascist workers have to do with existence resulting from consciousness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: leving, slowly   leving, slowly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:14 am

oligarch wrote:
I'm confused, what do fascist workers have to do with existence resulting from consciousness.

how dare you bring logical marxism into this to rule out pancake's idealist situations?

how DARE you, kind sir?
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: leving, slowly   leving, slowly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:13 pm

fash worker is just a worker who needs to gain class consciousness, just like most other workers. You brand him an enemy for being brainwashes by bourgeoisie. That means you are evil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: leving, slowly   leving, slowly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:05 pm

Watermelon wrote:
fash worker is just a worker who needs to gain class consciousness, just like most other workers. You brand him an enemy for being brainwashes by bourgeoisie. That means you are evil.

if the revolution comes and he runs to the side of the bourgeoisie and he is shooting blacks and workers

I'm fucking taking him down

we don't seek to win the KKK over.

Just because that fits into your stupid new theory of class bullshit doesn't make it a good fucking idea.

Since when is rejecting a fascist evil?
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: leving, slowly   leving, slowly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:02 pm

A true marxist would seek to win all the workers over, even if they are a kkk.
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: leving, slowly   leving, slowly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:19 pm

Watermelon wrote:
A true marxist would seek to win all the workers over, even if they are a kkk.

Ya, but what Shabazz and i are saying is that if he/she takes up arms against the revolution, we will act accordingly. It would be a shame that he would die, but it's a shame when anyone has to die. No one looks forward to violence, it's the worst part of being a revolutionary, but we do what we have to do. In that situation, it's either kill or be killed, and i'll be damned if i, or any of my comrades, am gonna die so some brainwashed fascist can live.
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: leving, slowly   leving, slowly - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:10 pm

Quote :
if he/she takes up arms against the revolution, we will act accordingly
Then I agree with you. I thought you were referring to level 2 classes, not level 3. (lol sorry mark but i cudnt resist)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leving, slowly   leving, slowly - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

leving, slowly
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2