World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 declaration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: declaration   Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:41 am

i have now publicly declared that i am agains mow crij. i am against everything from some of its ideal, to its damn stupid entrace exam. pelase no anger here. just talk. this is a peace zone. no anger or voilence. just words
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: declaration   Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:42 am

so you are for oppression and against demonstrating you have any bit of knowledge?
Back to top Go down
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: declaration   Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:43 am

I agree with its ideals but I hate the entry exam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: declaration   Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:49 am

seee.
lok i just dont like the entry exam. i love the ideals. sorry typo..


but yeah. no violence here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: declaration   Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:52 am

I'll talk to NJNP about it.

It looks like we have to make it more open...

we're booting people after they get a warning for not following our ideals
Back to top Go down
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: declaration   Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:29 am

thank god
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: declaration   Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:36 am

you put the environment before humans

it's likely we won't accept you
Back to top Go down
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: declaration   Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:40 am

I support the anti-discrimination ideology, however i believe that it can become itself discriminative. For exemple their support for gay parades is somewhat a discrimination for straight people.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: declaration   Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:43 am

Riddler wrote:
I support the anti-discrimination ideology, however i believe that it can become itself discriminative. For exemple their support for gay parades is somewhat a discrimination for straight people.

oh shut the hell up they invite straight people to those parades too

I've fucking attended one

and OH MY GOD!

THE GAYS DIDN'T GET ME!!!

*gasp*

It's a parade of acceptance because people like you are too ignorant to give them rights and leave the government out of the bedroom.

Take that fascist attitude somewhere else
Back to top Go down
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: declaration   Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:47 am

No, I've meant that there are no any social activities for the straight people. And what rights need the gay people? In a job, they don't ask your orientation, they ask for your competence.

And stop calling anyone fascist, that becomes a bit dumb and annoying.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: declaration   Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:54 am

in america it is against the law3 for them to marry or adopt kids

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: declaration   Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:55 am

Riddler wrote:
No, I've meant that there are no any social activities for the straight people. And what rights need the gay people? In a job, they don't ask your orientation, they ask for your competence.

And stop calling anyone fascist, that becomes a bit dumb and annoying.

Society is a social activity for straight people

right to marriage
right to adopt
societal expectations

And if you are for oppressing gays and denying them their right to protest, marry, and raise children

then you my friend, are a fascist
Back to top Go down
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: declaration   Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:56 am

mononokifool wrote:
in america it is against the law3 for them to marry or adopt kids
What's wrong with it? Gay families don't make bigger the population, no use for society.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: declaration   Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:58 am

Shabazz Freeman wrote:
Riddler wrote:
No, I've meant that there are no any social activities for the straight people. And what rights need the gay people? In a job, they don't ask your orientation, they ask for your competence.

And stop calling anyone fascist, that becomes a bit dumb and annoying.

Society is a social activity for straight people

right to marriage
right to adopt
societal expectations

And if you are for oppressing gays and denying them their right to protest, marry, and raise children

then you my friend, are a fascist
I have nothing against gay people unless they spread their orientation across the globe.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: declaration   Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:59 am

Riddler wrote:
mononokifool wrote:
in america it is against the law3 for them to marry or adopt kids
What's wrong with it? Gay families don't make bigger the population, no use for society.
That is extreamly discrimitive

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: declaration   Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:59 am

Riddler wrote:
mononokifool wrote:
in america it is against the law3 for them to marry or adopt kids
What's wrong with it? Gay families don't make bigger the population, no use for society.

yes they can, sperm and egg donations asshole. Lesbians can be inseminated and keep the child because of a sperm donation or A gay couple can have a woman do the same and adopt the child.

and that sounds an awful lot like

Disabled people don't contribute to society, so euthanize them

yeah...um...i think the fascist nazi's did the same thing...

FASCIST!
Back to top Go down
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: declaration   Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:03 am

Shabazz Freeman wrote:
Riddler wrote:
mononokifool wrote:
in america it is against the law3 for them to marry or adopt kids
What's wrong with it? Gay families don't make bigger the population, no use for society.

yes they can, sperm and egg donations asshole. Lesbians can be inseminated and keep the child because of a sperm donation or A gay couple can have a woman do the same and adopt the child.

and that sounds an awful lot like

Disabled people don't contribute to society, so euthanize them

yeah...um...i think the fascist nazi's did the same thing...

FASCIST!
I dont propose to kill them, so I'm not a nazi Very Happy Anyway, I see no sense of this discussion. If gay people contribute to the society, I have nothing aginst them. Point.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: declaration   Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:05 am

Riddler wrote:
Shabazz Freeman wrote:
Riddler wrote:
mononokifool wrote:
in america it is against the law3 for them to marry or adopt kids
What's wrong with it? Gay families don't make bigger the population, no use for society.

yes they can, sperm and egg donations asshole. Lesbians can be inseminated and keep the child because of a sperm donation or A gay couple can have a woman do the same and adopt the child.

and that sounds an awful lot like

Disabled people don't contribute to society, so euthanize them

yeah...um...i think the fascist nazi's did the same thing...

FASCIST!
I dont propose to kill them, so I'm not a nazi Very Happy Anyway, I see no sense of this discussion. If gay people contribute to the society, I have nothing aginst them. Point.

wait...so you just...agreed that they deserve rights because they CAN make children?...

im not sure that is a gain or a defeat...
Back to top Go down
inkus2000
New Party Member


Posts : 541
Join date : 2008-03-31
Location : I woke up this morning and I dont know where I am.

PostSubject: Re: declaration   Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:12 am

environmentalist wrote:
i have now publicly declared that i am agains mow crij. i am against everything from some of its ideal, to its damn stupid entrace exam. pelase no anger here. just talk. this is a peace zone. no anger or voilence. just words


I disagree with it too

Quote :

These article/announcements will help educate forum members and help smash reactionary attitudes.

Reactionary attitudes ? smash ? everyone on this site enjoys a relative degree of freedom of opinion. The function should be to engage people in argument if your opinion differs - not seek to kick them off the site, which it is fair to assume you would do going by your treatment of emys alternate opinion.


Quote :
4)If given forum power, all motions to ban or punish certain members will be approved by captains and Admins.

This seems to be what its about - a group looking for to assert control over site activity -

Besides Kenzu would not grant you these powers since he knows well that you veiw him as a reactionary given his stance on reform. Good luck with your KGB thing anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: declaration   Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:15 am

we can function without forum power

and we admitted subordination to kenzu.

and i am not interested in having racists, chauvinists, fascists, etc. on this site at all.

we aren't going to attack social democrats like you unless you call me a N*****

or some other bullshit
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: declaration   Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:15 pm

me and enviro's organization will directly challenge the power of kenzu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: declaration   Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:09 pm

riddler. vyou have liost my respect. enven thought i put the envionment beofer humans. atleast i dont discriminate them
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1702
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 28
Location : Sisyphean Hell

PostSubject: Re: declaration   Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:29 pm

inkus2000 wrote:
Reactionary attitudes ? smash ? everyone on this site enjoys a relative degree of freedom of opinion. The function should be to engage people in argument if your opinion differs -

That is the function. That's why we would post these articles on the forum, to make people aware of these intolerant attitudes. Discussion on them is welcomed.

Quote :
not seek to kick them off the site, which it is fair to assume you would do going by your treatment of emys alternate opinion.

I'm sorry, but how was Emy treated, exactly?

We don't claim to be of the same political ideologies, and members within will never fully agree with each other in that regard. We just won't stand for the intolerance of gays, minorities, and the like when there is no practical reason.

Quote :
This seems to be what its about - a group looking for to assert control over site activity -


Like Shabazz said, we made this group to function with or without forum abilities. Going to the people's court would be the last resort, and only for those who continue with their hate and intolerance. No one on this site fits into that category.

Quote :
Besides Kenzu would not grant you these powers since he knows well that you veiw him as a reactionary given his stance on reform. Good luck with your KGB thing anyway Very Happy

This isn't about politics, it's about not letting intolerance and anti-gay, anti-racial tripe go uncontended.

_________________
"A market economy must comprise all elements of industry including labor, land and money [...] But labor and land are no other than the human beings themselves of which every society consists and the natural surroundings in which it exists. To include them in the market mechanism means to subordinate the substance of society itself."
--Karl Polanyi--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: declaration   Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:39 pm

that si a good idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: declaration   Thu May 01, 2008 3:41 am

Quote :
which it is fair to assume you would do going by your treatment of emys alternate opinion.
Thank you inkus. Youre my friend now even if your a reformite (yeah i know what your gonna say whatever i dont care).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: declaration   Today at 10:39 am

Back to top Go down
 
declaration
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Joana Case: Cristóvão says that only the declaration of Leonor Can lead to Searches
» [Contest] The best declaration of love
» Pavtube site declaration
» Portuguese Commission, 50th Anniversary of Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: