World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to Improve Mood in Morning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mrthought
Pioneer

How to Improve Mood in Morning Empty
PostSubject: How to Improve Mood in Morning   How to Improve Mood in Morning Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:52 pm

Improving your mood during the morning is one of the best ways to make your whole day enjoyable and peaceful. When starting to go out in the bed avoid jumping out of the bed very quickly. You can make three deep breaths; this can help you gain good feeling every morning. Inhaling from the nose and exhaling using your mouth is the best way of doing deep breaths. Prayer is another means to start the day right. Say a quick prayer by saying thank you for a good sleep. Even if you have a nightmare, you can also say a prayer and thank God for overcoming a bad dream during the night.

Before you actually go out of your bed, you can stretch your body by extending your arms and legs. After that, you are ready to face a new day of challenges. Still, do not forget to avoid jumping out of your bed after stretching. You have to get up as slowly as possible. Enjoy every moment of getting out of your bed.

Think of happy thoughts about what your day will become. You can think of enjoyable ideas that can make your whole day happy. If you are feeling unhappy going to work, you think of the positive benefits of going to your work like salary and your friends at work. If you start your day with horrible thoughts then it will encourage horrible happenings.

Your thought will model the world that you are going to live in. You are the director of your own life. You can change anything that you wish to change. Keeping this thought in mind, you will fill your thoughts with positive and happy thinking.

One of the most important things to do is to have a good and enjoyable breakfast. It should be healthy and nourishing meals. It is necessary to take a heavy breakfast because your body needs the recommended amount of energy after long hours of sleep. Enjoy your meal by eating slowly and avoid eating junk foods in the morning. You can have a good cereal with milk or yogurt. It is important to have plenty of fruits in the morning. Do not consume canned fruits, it is better to take fresh fruits at the start of the day. You can also drink some warm beverages such as coffee, milk, chocolate or tea is a good start of the day. Avoid putting too much sugar on your morning beverages.

You can also eat an egg that is boiled for three minutes. By doing this, it will preserve all the valuable content of the egg. After having a good breakfast you can start your day in doing valuable activity. Your day will definitely be joyous. You can start going out and meet the whole world with a smile and a good mood. Always try to maintain this mood even you are face with different difficulty within the day. These tips are best for managers and leaders of different companies because they are facing big challenges every day. All people should try this, even students for their every day school activities.

Last edited by mrthought on Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://realestateinvietnam.blogspot.com/
akaishuu
Experienced Pioneer

How to Improve Mood in Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Improve Mood in Morning   How to Improve Mood in Morning Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:11 am

Heres my story..

Im 15..5 ft 3. I have ADD/ADHD and im on 25mg..soon to be 30mg of Adderall.

ive been onon it for about 5 or 6 months now but i started off wiht 10 mg -15mg of Focolin til i became practically suicidal and got put on 10 mg of adderal and gradually got the dose raised from their.

this is the thing 2 years ago i say True life on mtv about being addicted to adderal.. i ddint know i was add at the time.. but i know the drug seemed cool becasue you lost weight..
AntiAging
fulvic ionic minerals
Back to top Go down

How to Improve Mood in Morning
Page 1 of 1