World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Am I Abusing Adderal and Losing Too Much Weight at the Same

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mrthought
Pioneer

Am I Abusing Adderal and Losing Too Much Weight at the Same Empty
PostSubject: Am I Abusing Adderal and Losing Too Much Weight at the Same   Am I Abusing Adderal and Losing Too Much Weight at the Same Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:07 am

Help..? confusedddd

Heres my story..

Im 15..5 ft 3. I have ADD/ADHD and im on 25mg..soon to be 30mg of Adderall.

ive been onon it for about 5 or 6 months now but i started off wiht 10 mg -15mg of Focolin til i became practically suicidal and got put on 10 mg of adderal and gradually got the dose raised from their.

this is the thing 2 years ago i say True life on mtv about being addicted to adderal.. i ddint know i was add at the time.. but i know the drug seemed cool becasue you lost weight..

when i was diagnosed and put on adderal..i was ina way excited because i remembered what i herd about the drug and the weight loss even tho at that time i was about 135 or 140 and wasnt fat at all..but i wanted to lose weight..

yeh well losing weight was cool and still is..but sum one accused me of being anerexic..not cool..and im going to say ina way i wud say im sort of addicted..but im not sure..? i mean..

wehn i forget to take it i get crazy..i get m0ody restless meann physcoo madd and wayy emotional..? i hate it..now i look back and iw as never liek that ehn i wasnt on it ..i depend on ti now.. for school alot..but wayyy more for my moods. Ive only forgotten it liek 3 times..and one of those days i threw a badd fit..? over nothing i threw stuff screaminggg hit my mom and brotherrr and i didnt even think about it till the next dayy..? and i felt so bad.. i need adderall now or else i would probably be in juvy or something.. i was never liek this before i got put on it.. WHen im on it it liek controlls mee.

I love that i can go days wihtout eating though..and lose weight..
i now weigh about 115..? thats liek -20 pounds in 5-6 months..and its so noticeable..i dont even play sports right now..when i started adderal i was playing a sport and got down to 105-110..

i heard it can cause anerexia....i wudint say i am turing anerexic but then again i feel leik i am liek sometimes i think about eating but im not even hungry n then i jsut decided to not eat..even tho i havent eatin since the morning of the day before.. i thought anerexia was more mental liek thats wat ur making ur self do is not eat.. II jsut dont have an appetite.. i dont kno what going on..i no its normal ..its really scarey but i love losing weigh..maybe it is mentally for me..idk?

*ina way i guess im sort of using adderal as my weight loss too?..i mean yeh i deff need it for sch0oll..and even more nowww since i freakin started this dumb shyt..butt i cant stop asking to have it raiseddd its so weird..plus i need it most of all for these stupid moods now..godd*

onece i passed out..well balcked out but not really i fell down andd was tlakign to my mom the whole time i was fallning .. its like everything went black and then next thing i no is im ont he floor looking up at mi mom.. and the whole time i was fallig i was screaming er mi mom to help me n to make it stopp..but idk shes said it was probably cuz i needed to eat..
but she doesnt know how long i go wihtout eating..

or in school.. a freind will make me laguh but soometimes its ot the point wehre im jsut laughing a regualr laugh..giggle chuckle..and ig et light headed n dizzy n fall..? idk wats up wiht that..

it scares me alot sometimes but i know that if i got takin off it ..i coulnt control myself.. im getting my does raised..idk y actrually i jsut amm

Insomnia-yeh got that.. i sit up til about 3-4am ..doing everything to try n fall asleep..nothing works..then i have to get up at 630 for school..and i actually feel alright ..?

i dont liek having rages of being emotional and mad.. im afraid if i got takin off it i wudd..hurt myself worse ..some how?

i dont knwo and ii heard that some kids have suddenly died..?

and that adderall is off the market in canada..?

what if it gets taken off the market in US..what am i going to do

i feel leik ima ll alone on this..liek no one can underatnd wat im going through..i mean its not jsut a pill that can help me concentrate liek i thought it was..

it starts u up mentally ..andd makes u addicted.. it makes me lose tonz of weight and idk..

i just need someone whoo goes through the same kidn of thingsss and idkk im so confused about myself rihgt now.. im scared im going to b liek this the rest of my life..

i dont want o have to go to drug abuse classes or somehting..im not abusing it really..mi docs perscribing it..im not taking more then wat im tol d 2..neverrr ever..

everyday i feel leik im becoming more dependant on thsi stuff..

and then..sometimes i sit in sch0ol and then it suddenly feels liek im in a dream and nothings real and its all slow motion..and when i finially snap out of it..i think to myself" does anyone else ever feel liek that" its pretty insane.

Last edited by mrthought on Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://realestateinvietnam.blogspot.com/
akaishuu
Experienced Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Am I Abusing Adderal and Losing Too Much Weight at the Same   Am I Abusing Adderal and Losing Too Much Weight at the Same Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:11 am

Depression is the feeling that a person develops out of repeated failure. The person feels anger, despair and doesn’t pay attention to personal relationships and would always love to remain alone. Individuals with anxiety show quite a different behavior. They get panic and anxious about situations that others do not even respond. The symptoms of anxiety attacks are also very severe and should be treated without negligence. Neglecting the symptoms of anxiety attacks may lead to suicidal thoughts.

From the above discussion it can be seen that the symptoms of anxiety and depression disorders are different and are not related to each other. But, most of the people with depression disorders develop anxiety attacks. This is mainly due to change in the brain chemistry of the individuals prone to depression. Individuals who are depressed become anxious about simple things and develop panic attacks. Individuals with symptoms of both anxiety and depression disorders should be treated with great care. It takes time to relieve depression symptoms.

Though the symptoms of both the disorders are different, they are treated in a similar manner with the use of anti-depressant drugs and various therapies such as cognitive therapy. Patients with depression are given continuous support to boost the self confidence levels. They are encouraged to socialize themselves and share their feeling with others to overcome the depression. If the patient does not like to disclose his or her feelings to others, encourage them to write their feelings on a piece of paper. This is as good as sharing the feelings with others. You can even ask the patient to self judge how far the feelings are correct and think of measures to overcome the feelings. However, if the patient is too depressed, do not force them to express their feelings. Remain close to them and give the needed support and never rule out their feelings. It is essential to console them saying that you totally understand their feelings. If the patient is not consuming any food or not having sufficient sleep, encourage them to have healthy food and good night sleep to recuperate physical health. A physically fit body will be able to handle the mental pressure very effectively.

Another type of therapy used to cure anxiety and depression disorders is behavioral therapy. In this sort of therapy, the patient is exposed to similar situations that are leading to anxiety or depression. But, this is done under controlled situations with proper care. Frequent exposure to similar situations boosts the self confidence of the patient to confront similar situation in real life.

In addition to the behavioral therapy and the self help measures stated above, it is essential to practice certain relaxation techniques to obtain faster relief from anxiety and depression disorders. Regular practice of yoga exercises and breathing exercises helps to not only remain physically fit and also increases mental fitness.

There are great many online forums and discussion boards that help to share your experiences with people suffering with similar disorders and with people who are professionals in treating these disorders.

colon cleanse products
plastic surgeons in charleston sc

AntiAging
fulvic ionic minerals
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Am I Abusing Adderal and Losing Too Much Weight at the Same   Am I Abusing Adderal and Losing Too Much Weight at the Same Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:00 pm

Restaurant.com – 80% Off Discount Certificates

After Coupon Restaurant_com Restaurant.com coupon posted 1 day ago

Coupon Code: PUMPKIN Save big at Restaurant.com with coupon code and get an additional 80% off the already discounted dining certificates. A $25 certificate sells for between $10 and $15, so after coupon the final cost drops to $2 or $3. They also carry $10 certificates for $2-$3 or $0.40 - $0.60 after coupon. (Expires 10/25/10)
dumpster rental
College Flags
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I Abusing Adderal and Losing Too Much Weight at the Same   Am I Abusing Adderal and Losing Too Much Weight at the Same Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I Abusing Adderal and Losing Too Much Weight at the Same
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Health-
Jump to: