World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Did anyone catch it?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

Did anyone catch it? Empty
PostSubject: Did anyone catch it?   Did anyone catch it? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:31 pm

Did anyone catch John Steward's intervew with Obama? I missed it, likely due to international laws. They said that due to "technical difficulties" it couldn't be shown that night. That or it was live, and the Canadian Comedy channel wasn't recieving it that night and works off tapes like a normal night. Anyway, because Viacom are child molesters, they don't allow videos of their programs on youtube, and so I can't find the interview. Anyone? All I've seen in The Young Turks RESPONCE to it. I mean, they WOULD have shown the interview themselves, but again, not allowed on youtube, so they edited it out of their clips.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone catch it?   Did anyone catch it? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:28 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Did anyone catch John Steward's intervew with Obama? I missed it, likely due to international laws. They said that due to "technical difficulties" it couldn't be shown that night. That or it was live, and the Canadian Comedy channel wasn't recieving it that night and works off tapes like a normal night. Anyway, because Viacom are child molesters, they don't allow videos of their programs on youtube, and so I can't find the interview. Anyone? All I've seen in The Young Turks RESPONCE to it. I mean, they WOULD have shown the interview themselves, but again, not allowed on youtube, so they edited it out of their clips.
Oh shit man I completely missed it. I was too excited for the rally Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Nantichrist
Pioneer
Nantichrist

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone catch it?   Did anyone catch it? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:26 am

I saw it and was in attendance at the rally

the interview with obama was awesome and he has done alot for the this country that isnt announced because the democrats are fuck tards and because of the media
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone catch it?   Did anyone catch it? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:44 pm

Don;t get me wrong, Obama HAS done quite a bit. It's just there's more that yes, he really COULD have done, if he hadn;t been trying to work with the republicans like he's been trying to.
Back to top Go down
Nantichrist
Pioneer
Nantichrist

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone catch it?   Did anyone catch it? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:19 am

he acctually stopped like a year ago
he has accomplished more in two years of presidency tahn any president since FDR
Back to top Go down
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone catch it?   Did anyone catch it? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:37 am

Nantichrist wrote:
since FDR
But FDR had Polio so he wins. But yea, Obama has done quite a bit, but as Tyrong said he should do more. FDR wasn't scared of looking bad for passing things like the Social Security act. Obama just needs to step up his game and hope Hitler rises from the dead and starts WWIII. Then he'll be better than FDR.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone catch it?   Did anyone catch it? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:06 pm

Plus he needs to stop kowtowing ot the republicans. Hell, ALL the democrats need to. No, Barack, they are NOT going to work with you. AT ALL. EVER!
Back to top Go down
Nantichrist
Pioneer
Nantichrist

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone catch it?   Did anyone catch it? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:45 am

fucking republicans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone catch it?   Did anyone catch it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did anyone catch it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: