World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 enemys.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: enemys.   Wed May 28, 2008 4:17 am

i find the rest of theese people at enemy with the green i deals, or just hates the greens.
SHABAZZ FREEMAN
RIDDLER
mattabesta
thats it for now.(this does not represent the whole ideals or belives of the green party. for reasons wh they are on this semi-immportant list pm me.

also please tell me if you like the greens ideals or hate them and your explanaion


Last edited by enviro on Thu May 29, 2008 2:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
solpacvoicis
Young Komsomol Member


Posts : 136
Join date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: enemys.   Wed May 28, 2008 4:56 am

Um, I support protection of the environment and the end to the inhumane ways animals are treated. I'm a vegan. So, do I agree with your cause in your eyes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: enemys.   Wed May 28, 2008 5:46 am

I am for the most part against the environmentalist agenda. I am for environmental protection but environmentalist themselves are going about it wrong

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: enemys.   Wed May 28, 2008 3:52 pm

enviro wrote:
i find the rest of theese people at enemy with the green i deals, or just hates the greens.
SHABAZZ FREEMAN
RIDDLER
That's not right. I'm not an enemy of the green ideas

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: enemys.   Wed May 28, 2008 4:19 pm

I wanna be on da pretty list flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
inkus2000
New Party Member


Posts : 541
Join date : 2008-03-31
Location : I woke up this morning and I dont know where I am.

PostSubject: Re: enemys.   Wed May 28, 2008 4:46 pm

I approve of the green agenda, however I am suspicious of Green Parties as such.

I voted for the Green Party two years ago when they where in coalition with the labor party.

The right wing party won the election AND THEN the green party abandoned its coalition and went into power with the right wingers. What manner of tretchory be this !!!! tretchory of the highest order sez I ! Mad

I felt so dirty - and not in the good sexual kind of way - more in the, I just voted for the devil kind of way.

Most Green parties are left leaning but many are fickle and will side with anyone in order to get into power.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: enemys.   Wed May 28, 2008 11:10 pm

i for one will not. i belive it can only be changed by.
changing opinoins, forceibly, or eradication.



and riddler, you have been removed, but shabbazz i still hate you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: enemys.   Thu May 29, 2008 1:51 am

I lothen trees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1702
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 28
Location : Sisyphean Hell

PostSubject: Re: enemys.   Thu May 29, 2008 2:16 am

enviro wrote:
i for one will not. i belive it can only be changed by.
changing opinoins, forceibly, or eradication.

and riddler, you have been removed, but shabbazz i still hate you

Well then you don't have your priorities straight. Shabazz is a communist which basically makes him an environmentalist. If you don't understand that, then i doubt you understand environmentalism.

_________________
"A market economy must comprise all elements of industry including labor, land and money [...] But labor and land are no other than the human beings themselves of which every society consists and the natural surroundings in which it exists. To include them in the market mechanism means to subordinate the substance of society itself."
--Karl Polanyi--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: enemys.   Thu May 29, 2008 2:36 am

not all communsim is with trees. you can either be both or one. so really you gotta get your prioritys striaght. just cuz you are a communist dosnt make you a green. plus he belived that the coalition of commies, and anarchists and greens, that greens do not belong. hello? green is embraced by anarchists and communists


by the way matt. ypu are on the list
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1702
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 28
Location : Sisyphean Hell

PostSubject: Re: enemys.   Thu May 29, 2008 2:52 am

enviro wrote:
not all communsim is with trees. you can either be both or one. so really you gotta get your prioritys striaght. just cuz you are a communist dosnt make you a green. plus he belived that the coalition of commies, and anarchists and greens, that greens do not belong. hello? green is embraced by anarchists and communists

Seeing as how you were the only green at that time, as i recall, maybe he just felt that you didn't belong since it was predominantly a coalition of socialist tendencies, and you have generally shown your misunderstanding of communism.

Either way, communism would never come into conflict with the environment like capitalism has and is constantly doing. So even if a communist denies giving a shit about the environment, which may well be true, his ideal society would have no quarrel with the environment. And i don't believe you can speak of priorities when you said, as i recall, in the choice between a tree and a human, you'd take the tree.

_________________
"A market economy must comprise all elements of industry including labor, land and money [...] But labor and land are no other than the human beings themselves of which every society consists and the natural surroundings in which it exists. To include them in the market mechanism means to subordinate the substance of society itself."
--Karl Polanyi--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: enemys.   Thu May 29, 2008 7:05 am

enviro wrote:
i for one will not. i belive it can only be changed by.
changing opinoins, forceibly, or eradication.



and riddler, you have been removed, but shabbazz i still hate you
if thats true then i am your enimy.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 690
Join date : 2008-03-25
Age : 38
Location : Wroclaw

PostSubject: Re: enemys.   Thu May 29, 2008 6:48 pm

When did Black-listing bring anything more than more people to blacklist? Bad Karma
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: enemys.   Thu May 29, 2008 11:06 pm

i dont belive in karma, but monokifool.(whatever i cant speel) why are we enymes, do you belive in a different way?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: enemys.   Thu May 29, 2008 11:48 pm

enviro wrote:

by the way matt. ypu are on the list

finally..

why dose comunism mean enviromentalism???
I mean the greenest cuntryes in the world are capitalist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: enemys.   Fri May 30, 2008 3:59 am

thats becuase they choose to be. i never said it couldnt happen, i just dont like capitalism. plus all the communistic countries in the world are ruled by power hungry dictators(except china). also kudos to switzerland. best, cleansest country ever!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: enemys.   Fri May 30, 2008 5:51 am

enviro wrote:
i dont belive in karma, but monokifool.(whatever i cant speel) why are we enymes, do you belive in a different way?
becuase you believe in forced environmentalism and i absolutly opes peaple like te environmental liberation front and the animal liberation front

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: enemys.   Fri May 30, 2008 8:56 pm

enviro wrote:
thats becuase they choose to be. i never said it couldnt happen, i just dont like capitalism. plus all the communistic countries in the world are ruled by power hungry dictators(except china). also kudos to switzerland. best, cleansest country ever!
acctuly finland is no.1

swiss is 6th even iceland beats it.
(iceland has too low pop to be realisticly counted as "green")

http://www.aneki.com/cleanest.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1702
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 28
Location : Sisyphean Hell

PostSubject: Re: enemys.   Fri May 30, 2008 9:35 pm

mattabesta wrote:
why dose comunism mean enviromentalism???
I mean the greenest cuntryes in the world are capitalist.

Because most of the countries are capitalist. When capitalists compete with capitalists for who's greener, i wonder who's gonna win? mmmm... capitalists?

Communist societies wouldn't have motives that would conflict with the environment, like criminalising hemp - the most nature friendly plant there is - ploughing through forests, etc. Also, a form of energy accounting would most likely be put into use, limiting the amount of harmful wastes that are put into the air. Thus, corporations (collectively owned) would be driven to find more environmentally friendly, energy efficient ways to run themselves, instead of being driven by profits, which may come into conflict with the environment.

_________________
"A market economy must comprise all elements of industry including labor, land and money [...] But labor and land are no other than the human beings themselves of which every society consists and the natural surroundings in which it exists. To include them in the market mechanism means to subordinate the substance of society itself."
--Karl Polanyi--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: enemys.   Fri May 30, 2008 10:51 pm

Anarchist.Dagger wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
why dose comunism mean enviromentalism???
I mean the greenest cuntryes in the world are capitalist.

Because most of the countries are capitalist. When capitalists compete with capitalists for who's greener, i wonder who's gonna win? mmmm... capitalists?

Communist societies wouldn't have motives that would conflict with the environment, like criminalising hemp - the most nature friendly plant there is - ploughing through forests, etc. Also, a form of energy accounting would most likely be put into use, limiting the amount of harmful wastes that are put into the air. Thus, corporations (collectively owned) would be driven to find more environmentally friendly, energy efficient ways to run themselves, instead of being driven by profits, which may come into conflict with the environment.

why would that happen in communism but not capitalism???
you have your theroy but no reson nor any experienc nor do you have any proof of capitalist cuntryes being pullutants, and those laws are already inplace in the eu and new laws( stricter) are going to be put forward in denmark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: enemys.   Fri May 30, 2008 11:08 pm

mononokifool wrote:
enviro wrote:
i dont belive in karma, but monokifool.(whatever i cant speel) why are we enymes, do you belive in a different way?
becuase you believe in forced environmentalism and i absolutly opes peaple like te environmental liberation front and the animal liberation front
no i belive forced green is only one of the ways
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: enemys.   Fri May 30, 2008 11:44 pm

enviro wrote:
mononokifool wrote:
enviro wrote:
i dont belive in karma, but monokifool.(whatever i cant speel) why are we enymes, do you belive in a different way?
becuase you believe in forced environmentalism and i absolutly opes peaple like te environmental liberation front and the animal liberation front
no i belive forced green is only one of the ways

so your like a communist?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: enemys.   Sat May 31, 2008 3:10 am

i an a watermeoln. green on the outside. sorta red and orange on the in
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor


Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: enemys.   Sat May 31, 2008 5:24 am

enviro wrote:
i an a watermeoln. green on the outside. sorta red and orange on the in
So that's why Emy has that nickname?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: enemys.   Sat May 31, 2008 5:13 pm

yeah, he heard me say it and changed hus bame

ans a.d i just read your long posts. i guess you sre right
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: enemys.   Today at 6:49 am

Back to top Go down
 
enemys.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: