World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lets draw us selfes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackartviper
Pioneer Leader

Lets draw us selfes Empty
PostSubject: Lets draw us selfes   Lets draw us selfes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:23 am

I dont know but I had a pretty funny idea. So how about if we could draw caricatures of ourselfes in our own drawing style and post them here? It dont have to be good (cause I for example dont have a scanner but only a crappy WACOM pad) but it would be great if we could draw ourself in the way how we or others view us in a stereotypical way (eg kenzu as a comsomol pioneer member with a soviet flag in a hand or something like that)
I guess that would be fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets draw us selfes   Lets draw us selfes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:39 am

Lets draw us selfes L_8ff8a7c01ea8ae94c769b92c7685e531
and old self portraite i did in 11th grade
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee

PostSubject: Re: Lets draw us selfes   Lets draw us selfes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 1:12 pm

Lets draw us selfes Hestefogh2
i drawed this, it was supposed to be denmarks prime minister as a horse with eye patches, that is walking forward with out noticing the issues of the socieity, but i never finished. Smile
Lets draw us selfes Comrades-1
i colored this ww2 picture, when i was working at the eastfront mod (computer gamez) i like it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets draw us selfes   Lets draw us selfes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets draw us selfes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Palace of Arts-
Jump to: