World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can we get rid of Relt?

Go down 
+6
Black_Cross
mattabesta
revolution
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Watermelon
Comrade Pollett
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What should we do about relt, aka pancake, aka watermelon
finally! permaban him
Can we get rid of Relt? - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Can we get rid of Relt? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
one week...again
Can we get rid of Relt? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Can we get rid of Relt? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
no
Can we get rid of Relt? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Can we get rid of Relt? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
HELL NO, RELT IS AWESOME
Can we get rid of Relt? - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Can we get rid of Relt? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member
Comrade Pollett

Can we get rid of Relt? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can we get rid of Relt?   Can we get rid of Relt? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:08 pm

relt is winning!
Back to top Go down
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
enviro

PostSubject: Re: Can we get rid of Relt?   Can we get rid of Relt? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:18 am

i voted no.

be nad waer are friends.

and plus we have stopped spamming, sorta. and you cant ban him jsut cuz he dosnt contribute,(even thought i am pretty sure he does) if this motion passes, lets ban all the people who odnt contribute every time
soon most of our memerbs will be banned or have left in disgust. once again the reason i am thinking about leaving is while kezu is away, you guys(and kgb) uphold a police state that diogritor would be proud of
Back to top Go down
http://www.jackassworld.com/
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: Can we get rid of Relt?   Can we get rid of Relt? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:52 am

dio left. he was actuely nicer than theses pepul like jerio. hes evil. he seays hes the arow of justece.
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: Can we get rid of Relt?   Can we get rid of Relt? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:07 am

Watermelon wrote:
dio left. he was actuely nicer than theses pepul like jerio. hes evil. he seays hes the arow of justece.

Dio left? How so? He was nice. And brung up a few good points I admit. It was fun with him around. :3

ARROW OF JUSTICE! You gotta a problem with that? Razz

lolz no, no ebil here. Just your average random memeerorz.... :3 mmmeeeeoooowwww~~~~~~~! :3c
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Can we get rid of Relt?   Can we get rid of Relt? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:35 pm

I Vote yes, and mostly becous he's a Zealous prat that cant even get around his own "theories", his fascination with Marx boarders with the Erotic, and his Political intolerance outranks Stalin and Hitler conjoined, he's deaf to reason, blind to evidence and his self-critique is in a sickly stage of literal disintegration. His grammar got shot in the head and buried, and his Posts full of his "opinions" hurt my brain.

Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

PostSubject: Re: Can we get rid of Relt?   Can we get rid of Relt? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:59 pm

did you vote yes for personalreasons?
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Can we get rid of Relt?   Can we get rid of Relt? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:21 am

Enviro, this arn't pressidenture elections - but no I aint voteing on personal reasons, I simply stated hes obnoxious.
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

PostSubject: Re: Can we get rid of Relt?   Can we get rid of Relt? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:33 pm

i never thought it was, just checking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can we get rid of Relt?   Can we get rid of Relt? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can we get rid of Relt?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2