World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Banner for the conservative republicans

Go down 
+8
Comrade Pollett
RedNation
Diogritor
oligarch
Kenzu
mattabesta
Zealot_Kommunizma
Jamescart
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

do you like my banner
yes
Banner for the conservative republicans - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Banner for the conservative republicans - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
no
Banner for the conservative republicans - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Banner for the conservative republicans - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
undecided
Banner for the conservative republicans - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Banner for the conservative republicans - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
what banner?
Banner for the conservative republicans - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Banner for the conservative republicans - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee

Banner for the conservative republicans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner for the conservative republicans   Banner for the conservative republicans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:49 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
oh lol I didnt get he meant left or right.

sorry

Quote :
conservatism is wrong, its evil.
Why?

conservatism is just wrong
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Banner for the conservative republicans   Banner for the conservative republicans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:12 pm

Tyrlop wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:

sorry

Quote :
Why?

Beecauuusee?
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: Banner for the conservative republicans   Banner for the conservative republicans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:32 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
Tyrlop wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:

sorry

Quote :
Why?

Beecauuusee?
theylike to conservate everything and want us to travel back in time.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Banner for the conservative republicans   Banner for the conservative republicans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:14 pm

Eurabia is a cycle of European paranoia, mediocre nationalism, xenophobia, deformed libertarianism, capitalism and cosmopolitanism.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Banner for the conservative republicans   Banner for the conservative republicans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:26 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Eurabia is a cycle of European paranoia,
No, cuz it is possible, if you look at how many babies muslim couple's make, my guess is that's the only way they can get a fuck.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mediocre nationalism,
I am not sure waht you mean with that, you mean that muslims act good in societ, as in, get good jobs, perform better in schools, that's why we dont like 'em?

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
xenophobia,
Yes, but not in all cases, but ofcourse you got some nazi nutjobs who are.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
cosmopolitanism.
Yup, it does.

Last edited by CoolKidX on Tue May 19, 2009 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: Banner for the conservative republicans   Banner for the conservative republicans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:43 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Eurabia is a cycle of European paranoia, mediocre nationalism, xenophobia, deformed libertarianism, capitalism and cosmopolitanism.

You have never been there you dumbol.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Banner for the conservative republicans   Banner for the conservative republicans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:47 pm

Tyrlop wrote:

Actually yes, and I do have a lot of European (or should I say "Eurabian"?) friends who confirm me their madness about this topic. And you don't need to be there - all you need is to employ logic and have some basic knowledge of teh situation.
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: Banner for the conservative republicans   Banner for the conservative republicans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:51 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Tyrlop wrote:

Actually yes, and I do have a lot of European (or should I say "Eurabian"?) friends who confirm me their madness about this topic. And you don't need to be there - all you need is to employ logic and have some basic knowledge of teh situation.
why do you call it Eurabia? is it because the media say that there are many imegrants?
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Banner for the conservative republicans   Banner for the conservative republicans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:37 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
The only problem I have with it is its entirely possible, and if they succeed no more side boobs and what not!

The majority of muslims in Europe are young gang bangers or gang banger wanabes so, they can easily be assimilated in to the society of wannabe gangsters that London is. Central Europe will be fine. And Middle Easterners that are first generation can pause as dark skinned medetarian, so Greece, Italy and Spain are fine.
^that is my theoreom on the threat of the Borg invading Europe

As long as they mix in to society, thats fine, I dont want any radical IslamoFascists in the parliament, if that happens, I'll have to intervene.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Banner for the conservative republicans   Banner for the conservative republicans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:06 am

Tyrlop wrote:

why do you call it Eurabia? is it because the media say that there are many imegrants?

Because that's teh way many Europeans call Europe as they fear it is becoming invaded by arabs and muslims in general.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Banner for the conservative republicans   Banner for the conservative republicans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:20 pm

Liche wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
The only problem I have with it is its entirely possible, and if they succeed no more side boobs and what not!

The majority of muslims in Europe are young gang bangers or gang banger wanabes so, they can easily be assimilated in to the society of wannabe gangsters that London is. Central Europe will be fine. And Middle Easterners that are first generation can pause as dark skinned medetarian, so Greece, Italy and Spain are fine.
^that is my theoreom on the threat of the Borg invading Europe

As long as they mix in to society, thats fine, I dont want any radical IslamoFascists in the parliament, if that happens, I'll have to intervene.

Central Europa is more safe then West I'd say, but Germany, which is in Central, is still in danger(oh noes), further I dont know much about Islamisation in Poland, Romania etc.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Banner for the conservative republicans   Banner for the conservative republicans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:14 pm

CoolKidX wrote:

No, cuz it is possible, if you look at how many babies muslim couple's can make, my guess is that's the only way they can get a fuck.
Having a lot of children doesn't mean their children will carry on their cultural traits, they could well embrace european cultures or a more european leaning cultural stance. And if they make more babies than you, they can't be blamed for you not being productive enough in those regards.

CoolKidX wrote:

I am not sure waht you mean with that, you mean that muslims act good in societ, as in, get good jobs, perform better in schools, that's why we dont like 'em?

No. You have a watered-down nationalism, not strong enough to prevent muslims from comming but not weak enough not t give a damn about what your guests do.

CoolKidX wrote:

Yes, but not in all cases, but ofcourse you got some nazi nutjobs who are.

All this "Eurabia" thing is pretty much a manifestation of mild xenophobia of which I had a good enough chace to notice in Vienna, Austria and Madrid, Spain.

If you fear so much muslims will spoil your sacred European land then why do you let them in? Why do you let your bourgeoisie (and for that matter US's and Japan's) exploit them both in Europe and their own countries? (As long as there's a Mercedes Benz, Volkswagen, Ford or Fiat assembly plant or dealership in the middle East or a Philips' or Sony's store somewhere in Northern Africa or Turkey, then your bourgeoisies are exploiting them).

Don't like them in your land? Then don't give them reasons to come and don't let them in. You're going to let them in? Then accept the consequences even if this means that, because you Europeans don't want to normally fuck from time to time while muslims do this several times in a regular basis, you'll end up having Mulsim and overall Arabic and Turkic majorities within the following decades.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Banner for the conservative republicans   Banner for the conservative republicans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:37 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Having a lot of children doesn't mean their children will carry on their cultural traits, they could well embrace european cultures or a more european leaning cultural stance.
Like Europa does with the 3th generation of muslims?
It fails, and it probably won't work with the next wave of muslim(the babies) cuz many muslims take there religion serious and they bring there children to the religion. It won't mean all will carry on their cultural traits, but not the majorty, how do I know this? Well if you say right now at the most teens of islamic countries, you see many patriotism, carry ouot there flags to everywhere, to school when Turkey is playing in soccer and shit. And even here there are many teen radical muslims.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
And if they make more babies than you, they can't be blamed for you not being productive enough in those regards.
Sorry I meant, "if you look at how many babies muslim couple's make" without the can, sorry.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
All this "Eurabia" thing is pretty much a manifestation of mild xenophobia of which I had a good enough chace to notice in Vienna, Austria and Madrid, Spain.
Or ist das reality?

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
If you fear so much muslims will spoil your sacred European land then why do you let them in?
I didnt let them in. To be honest, ofcourse we need some workers from distant countries, our government in the 60's choose Turkey, they come here, some stay, well the most. Anyways, they weren't a treat, they only needed to accept the morals of our country, cuz back then many men were beating up their wife's and didnt let them walk on the street, now that is almost away, almost, it still happens. Anyways, a couple are okay, but when you let over 200 thousand come or so, its way enough. The asians here are nearly so criminal as the Turks and Marrocan people, Asian are very few here, tho Turks are in the 300-400 thousand so are the Marrocan. I blame the centre-left government of 1994-2002(time they ruled) to create the illusion in other countries(mainly Marroco and Turkey) that there is enough room in Holland. And there ain'. And the Turks and Marrocan bring islam with them, and then we got Islam, is k and all, but Islam is around 5-6% now in Holland, yet it does more effect then Christianty that is around 26% here.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Don't like them in your land?
Its k, they can stay, sure, just not more, let's take a break from it. First fight the islamisation and the crime rates. Then we see further.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Then don't give them reasons to come and don't let them in.
I will.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
You're going to let them in? Then accept the consequences even if this means that, because you Europeans don't want to normally fuck from time to time while muslims do this several times in a regular basis, you'll end up having Mulsim and overall Arabic and Turkic majorities within the following decades.
We like to fuck, but we use condoms and not the same chick lol.
And fuck the consequences, they should have thought about accepting our damn morals and rules first, they dont like it? They can gtfo.

Also, were those question actually for me or were they just... like for Europa?
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Banner for the conservative republicans   Banner for the conservative republicans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:35 pm

CoolKidX wrote:

Like Europa does with the 3th generation of muslims?

Oh, so you actually attempt cultural domination.

CoolKidX wrote:

It fails, and it probably won't work with the next wave of muslim(the babies) cuz many muslims take there religion serious and they bring there children to the religion.

Not like Christianity is better or completely European though and you won't have them burning sheep to Thor. While religion involves a culture in itself, it's taken a different path than national culture.

While one can be muslim, Jew or Christian one's national culture can be strongly Russian, French or Spanish.

CoolKidX wrote:

It won't mean all will carry on their cultural traits, but not the majorty, how do I know this? Well if you say right now at the most teens of islamic countries, you see many patriotism, carry ouot there flags to everywhere, to school when Turkey is playing in soccer and shit. And even here there are many teen radical muslims.

I know about this - I have a friend that was born to Turkish parents in Germany but she feels herself Turkish (and in my view that is awesome - a stab in the heart of imperialism) and does wear the Turkish football T-shirt in germany and speaks in turkish and so on. Not like my stupid exgf who is ashamed of her Tatar and Uzbek heritage.

If you don't like that, tell them they can't have double nationalities, don't let them work if they show non-European patriotism or links to their non-European roots and so on. Evenetually you can have them wearing green armbands or a crescent on the right part of their shirts, jackets and coats and enclose them in parts of the city... wait wasn't that done already with some other religious (not even ethnic) group?

CoolKidX wrote:

Sorry I meant, "if you look at how many babies muslim couple's make" without the can, sorry.
Same idea.

CoolKidX wrote:

Or ist das reality?

Yes. My mother got stolen 3,000 euro and 800 stirling pounds in the hotel where we stayed in Vienna. I called the police and they made a 10 minute speech on how in must have been Turkish, Romanian, Northern African, Serbian inmigrants or gypsies. The only Romanian I had contact with in Austria was a very kind taxi driver.

My last words in the discussion were "No wonder that Hitler was Austrian".

In Madrid, Spain I heard several times, specially from Taxi drivers that Romanians and Muslims in general were a threat to Spain, taht tehy were making of Spain a shithole... (And now I wonder... what's it with Romanians?)

CKX wrote:

I didnt let them in.

"You" as in "You, Europeans" (Or JewSA, or Jewrope or JewSSR or Jewnited Nations. Ha, we own you all LOLOL - sorry just a spontaneus though I had a right now).

CKX wrote:

To be honest, ofcourse we need some workers from distant countries, our government in the 60's choose Turkey, they come here, some stay, well the most.

You don't know how strongly your bourgeoisies and States need workers from other countries - without them, they wouldn't know how to keep you controlled.

CKX wrote:

Anyways, they weren't a treat, they only needed to accept the morals of our country, cuz back then many men were beating up their wife's and didnt let them walk on the street, now that is almost away, almost, it still happens.

The morals of the country? Like the law(l)s? If they enter your countries, they're under your laws, if they beat their wifes it's no different from a German man beating his Italian wife or a Dutch woman beating her Brittish husbad with a frying pan - there are rules there to punish such behaviours isn't it so?

What about the burkas? Simple - if they wear it, it's because they have acceeded to do so either by 1) own conviction or 2) coeercion by any means from the innocent request of a religious husband to blackmail (I leave you if you don't wear it - which is entirely a personal matter) or abuse where we go back to teh first point. Then we'd have to see if Europeans are ok with the way other people dress...

The same goes for not going out to the street or fucking other men for that matter.

CoolKidX wrote:

Anyways, a couple are okay, but when you let over 200 thousand come or so, its way enough.

Your governments and bourgeoisie do not agree with you, apparently. So much for great democracy and freedom huh?

CoolKidX wrote:

The asians here are nearly so criminal as the Turks and Marrocan people, Asian are very few here, tho Turks are in the 300-400 thousand so are the Marrocan.

They come from heavily exploited countries, just to get further exploited there, what did you expect? As I said, don't exploit them (nor bomb them) and they won't have reason to come, but also, you won't be as wealthy and you'll start to get pissed at your ruling classes. And don't forget not to let them in (unless they're eager to work as Europeanized slaves)

CoolKidX wrote:

I blame the centre-left government of 1994-2002(time they ruled) to create the illusion in other countries(mainly Marroco and Turkey) that there is enough room in Holland.

I'm pretty sure the government didn't send some military cargo planes over those countries leaving pamphlets saying "We got much room in Holland, come! And don't used condoms here Wink"

It's more something like conditions are better in Holland for some mysterious reason (that can be determined scientifically and which requires historical materialism to assess) so they come there to enjoy of those conditions. It's not like anyone's getting welath at their or their countries' expense... right?

CoolKidX wrote:

And there ain'. And the Turks and Marrocan bring islam with them, and then we got Islam, is k and all, but Islam is around 5-6% now in Holland, yet it does more effect then Christianty that is around 26% here.

Because let's face it, if we're going to accept religions, then moderate Christians are religious sissies in comparison to moderate muslims, and when not sissies there's just a possibel outcome of their existance or predominance - disaster.

CKX wrote:

Its k, they can stay, sure, just not more, let's take a break from it. First fight the islamisation and the crime rates. Then we see further.

Islamisation? Are they making proselitist campaings calling Dutch brothers and sisters to join the religion of peace and freedom for men? Are they pushing for policies to have Islam taught in school?

Crime rates. Eliminate exploitation and crime rates will drop by 95-99%. Guaranteed. You like exploitation? Withstand crime.

CoolKidX wrote:

I will.

How?

CKX wrote:

We like to fuck, but we use condoms and not the same chick lol.

I said normally. And good muslims don't do it with the same girl so long as they have enough money or enough economic estoicism - they can have 4 wifes at two kids per wife that makes 8 children.

CKX wrote:

And fuck the consequences, they should have thought about accepting our damn morals and rules first, they dont like it? They can gtfo.
They for the promise of better living conditions, and that means being able to fuck as they wish. I even heard they get paid in Germany for doing so.

If you let them in accept them as they are or force them to be as you want.

CKX wrote:

Also, were those question actually for me or were they just... like for Europa?

For you, the concerned youth of Europe and for whoever European that is willing to dialogue prior to sharpen the swords for the new crusades (even though some Europeans have alreday started them with the eurobastards from the other side of the pacific)
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Banner for the conservative republicans   Banner for the conservative republicans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:11 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Oh, so you actually attempt cultural domination.
How thy mean?

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Not like Christianity is better or completely European though and you won't have them burning sheep to Thor. While religion involves a culture in itself, it's taken a different path than national culture.

While one can be muslim, Jew or Christian one's national culture can be strongly Russian, French or Spanish.
No, Christianity is not better, its also a dumb shit religion. Smile

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
I know about this - I have a friend that was born to Turkish parents in Germany but she feels herself Turkish (and in my view that is awesome - a stab in the heart of imperialism) and does wear the Turkish football T-shirt in germany and speaks in turkish and so on. Not like my stupid exgf who is ashamed of her Tatar and Uzbek heritage.
Its alllll fine by me, wear what you wanna wear, talk Turkish if you want in yo' damn home, but on the streets speak the nation's language, only if your a citzen of it. So tourist dont need to learn it to come here. But if you wanna stay here, learn the focking language. Please, its okay you speak it at home, but it are [country] streets, and your a [country] citzen, speak the damn language on the streets.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
If you don't like that, tell them they can't have double nationalities, don't let them work if they show non-European patriotism or links to their non-European roots and so on. Evenetually you can have them wearing green armbands or a crescent on the right part of their shirts, jackets and coats and enclose them in parts of the city... wait wasn't that done already with some other religious (not even ethnic) group?
Haha.
But yea there should not be double nationalities, I dont agree with that. I mean seriously, you live here, but got two passports? Wtf, choose please. And read above about the other parts.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Yes. My mother got stolen 3,000 euro and 800 stirling pounds in the hotel where we stayed in Vienna. I called the police and they made a 10 minute speech on how in must have been Turkish, Romanian, Northern African, Serbian inmigrants or gypsies. The only Romanian I had contact with in Austria was a very kind taxi driver.

My last words in the discussion were "No wonder that Hitler was Austrian".

In Madrid, Spain I heard several times, specially from Taxi drivers that Romanians and Muslims in general were a threat to Spain, taht tehy were making of Spain a shithole... (And now I wonder... what's it with Romanians?)
Wasnt that Australia? You posted that before the part with your mother some where else.. oh well.
But yea, you could just say "stfu".
And what's up with Romanians? Well... they probably tend to be dangerous or shit in other countries, especially in Italy, its like the biggest immgration group there. They rape much there, in Italy, I saw that in the newspaper, something about the Italian government being mad and wants stronger immgration rules cuz those darn Romanian keep raping and stealing etc.
But I guess gypsies and E-Europeans etc. are the new N-Africans.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
"You" as in "You, Europeans" (Or JewSA, or Jewrope or JewSSR or Jewnited Nations. Ha, we own you all LOLOL - sorry just a spontaneus though I had a right now).
You are such a Yew.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
You don't know how strongly your bourgeoisies and States need workers from other countries - without them, they wouldn't know how to keep you controlled.
Yea we need them, but that is ok with me, they can work here for a couple of years, and then go home. Not to stay.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
The morals of the country? Like the law(l)s? If they enter your countries, they're under your laws, if they beat their wifes it's no different from a German man beating his Italian wife or a Dutch woman beating her Brittish husbad with a frying pan - there are rules there to punish such behaviours isn't it so?
Yea there is. But in that time it was more common for Turkish orthodox muslims to do it then a random ass Dutchy.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
What about the burkas? Simple - if they wear it, it's because they have acceeded to do so either by 1) own conviction or 2) coeercion by any means from the innocent request of a religious husband to blackmail (I leave you if you don't wear it - which is entirely a personal matter) or abuse where we go back to teh first point. Then we'd have to see if Europeans are ok with the way other people dress...
Burka's are fugly, we should see hawt chicks if they are.
But burka are just a expression from the islam to show how cool people are with woman in islam.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Your governments and bourgeoisie do not agree with you, apparently. So much for great democracy and freedom huh?
Yea, they dont agree with me. But if the majorty of the people want so, they can suck it up their asses and hope they will feel how they got fucked. But there is already a party against Islamisation anyways, and in the polls it has been the biggest parties for some weeks now. It has a chance of being in a coalition next elections.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
They comefrom heavily exploited countries, just to get further exploited there, what did you expect? As I said, don't exploit them (nor bomb them) and they won't have reason to come, but also, you won't be as wealthy and you'll start to get pissed at your ruling classes. And don't forget not to let them in (unless they're eager to work as Europeanized slaves)
But it may not be the fault of the country they immgrate to of bombing their country or creating poverty there.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
I'm pretty sure the government didn't send some military cargo planes over those countries leaving pamphlets saying "We got much room in Holland, come! And don't used condoms here Wink"
Almost lol.
But they just had many buildings were people can write in and shit to work here. Filled with pamflets saying we'r cool and all. But what I said was just is not to be that real that they drop pamflets from airplane.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Because let's face it, if we're going to accept religions, then moderate Christians are religious sissies in comparison to moderate muslims, and when not sissies there's just a possibel outcome of their existance or predominance - disaster.
Most Christians here dont give a fuck about their religion, I'd say about 100 of years Christianity here is dead. But Islam is growing like a bitch. And is more radical. Ofcourse we got some old grimpy ass modafacka's here who love Jesus, and wanna show that with posters, or fire gay people, that happens sometimes, we fight that to. And we get more cases of Islam complaining to be a dick then Christianity.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Islamisation? Are they making proselitist campaings calling Dutch brothers and sisters to join the religion of peace and freedom for men? Are they pushing for policies to have Islam taught in school?
First one, no. Second one, yea, at my school we get some Islam lessons at the end of the year. And there are some islam schools here. For muslims and all.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Crime rates. Eliminate exploitation and crime rates will drop by 95-99%. Guaranteed. You like exploitation? Withstand crime.
We have to stay in reality Razz.
But still, some people do crime to get a hell of it.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
How?
By dont letting them in. I guess.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
I said normally. And good muslims don't do it with the same girl so long as they have enough money or enough economic estoicism - they can have 4 wifes at two kids per wife that makes 8 children.
In Holland you cant have 2 hoe's.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
They for the promise of better living conditions, and that means being able to fuck as they wish. I even heard they get paid in Germany for doing so.
In France if you get a kid you get paid to.
But in Germany I think its for everybody. Not only muslims.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
For you, the concerned youth of Europe and for whoever European that is willing to dialogue prior to sharpen the swords for the new crusades (even though some Europeans have alreday started them with the eurobastards from the other side of the pacific)
Okie dokie.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Banner for the conservative republicans   Banner for the conservative republicans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:03 pm

CoolKidX wrote:

How thy mean?

That European states actually try to Europeanize them.

CKX wrote:

No, Christianity is not better, its also a dumb shit religion. Smile

While I think that anyone is free to believe whatever he wants so long as it doesn't affect 3rd parties, indeed christianity is a set of rules, moral values and traditions that if excersised too seriously or too literally is quite silly and dangerous.

CKX wrote:

Its alllll fine by me, wear what you wanna wear, talk Turkish if you want in yo' damn home, but on the streets speak the nation's language, only if your a citzen of it. So tourist dont need to learn it to come here. But if you wanna stay here, learn the focking language. Please, its okay you speak it at home, but it are [country] streets, and your a [country] citzen, speak the damn language on the streets.

I'd say it depends more on whom they're talking with. If they talk with another Turkish or a Turkish speaking Dutch, why should they speak in Dutch or German or whatever instedad of Turkish?

CKX wrote:

Haha.
But yea there should not be double nationalities, I dont agree with that. I mean seriously, you live here, but got two passports? Wtf, choose please. And read above about the other parts.

And I like double nationalities. I want to apply for my Russian nationality just so I can freely travel over there. And considering that my grandparents were Spanish I may even apply for Spanish nationality and thus Eurounion citizenship so I can have 3 nationalities and 3 passports.

CKX wrote:

Wasnt that Australia? You posted that before the part with your mother some where else.. oh well.

Nope, I have never set foot on Australia.

CKX wrote:

But yea, you could just say "stfu".

Telling to Austrian bigots like those policemen "No wonder Hitler was Austrian" is so sweet... having reasons to, though, is not.

CKX wrote:

And what's up with Romanians? Well... they probably tend to be dangerous or shit in other countries, especially in Italy, its like the biggest immgration group there. They rape much there, in Italy, I saw that in the newspaper, something about the Italian government being mad and wants stronger immgration rules cuz those darn Romanian keep raping and stealing etc.
But I guess gypsies and E-Europeans etc. are the new N-Africans.

Same exploitation shit. Exploit and make others poor and you'll get them to come and get back some wealth.

CKX wrote:

You are such a Yew.

Considering I'm a homo sapiens, I have to disagree. However, our creationist pals would sure gladly say "then you're a yew" as soon as you tell them about evolution.

CKX wrote:

Yea we need them, but that is ok with me, they can work here for a couple of years, and then go home. Not to stay.

You need them both in your c ountry and abroad . The problem is that when abroad they're exploited and poor, they go to Europe and are exploited and poor but not so poor by their counries' stadards so they simply stay and enjoy the better conditions offered by the owners of the means of production of their countries.

CKX wrote:

Yea there is. But in that time it was more common for Turkish orthodox muslims to do it then a random ass Dutchy.

100% Orthodox Muslim Turks could beat their wife and there's no difference between a Dutch beating his wife. It's the same thing and has nothing to do with whether they're turkish or ducth, orthodox muslim or heterodox christians.

CKX wrote:

Burka's are fugly, we should see hawt chicks if they are.

Disagree. They must be seen if so they want and consider relevant enough.

CKX wrote:

But burka are just a expression from the islam to show how cool people are with woman in islam.

It goes beyond that. It's a method through which women hide their beauty from men.

It may be understood by teh weaerer as a means through which she keeps entirely devoted to her husband or couple by not letting anyone else but him to see her beauty. For me this concept is entirely loable.

It may be understood as a way in which the husband owns that woman, and or teh woman denotes being owned by that man. I don't agree with this but this is a personal matter between the weaerer and her couple.

Or as female represion, but this qualifies just under coercion. If te woman willingly wears it she's in her right and may even have loable reasons to do so.

CKX wrote:

Yea, they dont agree with me. But if the majorty of the people want so, they can suck it up their asses and hope they will feel how they got fucked. But there is already a party against Islamisation anyways, and in the polls it has been the biggest parties for some weeks now. It has a chance of being in a coalition next elections.

Hitler also won a lot of votes.

CKX wrote:

But it may not be the fault of the country they immgrate to of bombing their country or creating poverty there.

As much fault as a factory's owner and the state behind him for the disparity between his wealth and capability to decide over the factory and his workers'.

CKX wrote:

Almost lol.
But they just had many buildings were people can write in and shit to work here. Filled with pamflets saying we'r cool and all. But what I said was just is not to be that real that they drop pamflets from airplane.

They wouldn't go if the conditions in the Netherlands were not better than in Turkey, a phenomenon that is extrinsicly multifactorial in most senses.

CKX wrote:

Most Christians here dont give a fuck about their religion, I'd say about 100 of years Christianity here is dead. But Islam is growing like a bitch. And is more radical. Ofcourse we got some old grimpy ass modafacka's here who love Jesus, and wanna show that with posters, or fire gay people, that happens sometimes, we fight that to. And we get more cases of Islam complaining to be a dick then Christianity.

Which is pretty much what I said.

CKX wrote:

Second one, yea, at my school we get some Islam lessons at the end of the year.

So you have to read the quoran and pray towards Mecca?

CKX wrote:

And there are some islam schools here. For muslims and all.

That should be perfectly Ok if you believe in religious freedom.

CKX wrote:

We have to stay in reality Razz.
But still, some people do crime to get a hell of it.

The reality is that exploitation produces unequalty and unfavourable material conditions and unfavouravle material conditions and unequalty produce crime.

Some is few and is ok.

CKX wrote:

By dont letting them in. I guess.

Going to airports with signs reading "Muslims go home!" or "No more Turks here!" or "We got enough Islam already!"? By standing in the border and waiting for every dark skinned person and confirm they come merely as tourists? By sinking ships filled with inmigrants before they touch Spanish shores?

CKX wrote:

In Holland you cant have 2 hoe's.

Say that to any wealthy man. They'll laugh at you very, very hard.

And muslims, according to muslim law, can have 4 wifes. They can give a damna bout Dutch law.

Also, those laws are silly. Any relationship in which all parties involved are informed of the full array of implications the relatioinship may have and consent to that relationship should be accepted.

CKX wrote:

In France if you get a kid you get paid to.
But in Germany I think its for everybody. Not only muslims.

For muslims it's enough that they don't pay for that in their countries, so let's go to Germany and get paid to fuck! Baby production!

Last edited by Zealot_Kommunizma on Tue May 19, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Banner for the conservative republicans   Banner for the conservative republicans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:44 pm

Or Geerts (so far the main guy in this conspirator) just chosing Germany cause he can relate to the people better, and their more likely too follow him in his scheme.
^thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: Banner for the conservative republicans   Banner for the conservative republicans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:17 pm

Liche wrote:
Or Geerts (so far the main guy in this conspirator) just chosing Germany cause he can relate to the people better, and their more likely too follow him in his scheme.
^thought.
go away your nationalist!!!!!!! generalizing. ew! do not talk about germans like that. its worse then any fascists and conservative to talk like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banner for the conservative republicans   Banner for the conservative republicans - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banner for the conservative republicans
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2