World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

first place

Go down 
+7
oligarch
Kenzu
Zealot_Kommunizma
RedNation
Mr.fredy5
Diogritor
mattabesta
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
oligarch

first place - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 10:21 am

Ryom wrote:
i wouldnt be supprised if most of them were gay, all they talk about is the perfect man Razz

lol!
Good one!
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 10:36 am

Ryom wrote:
i wouldnt be supprised if most of them were gay, all they talk about is the perfect man Razz

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! I agree with Oligarch... good one Razz
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 10:38 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Ryom wrote:

uhh... hmm... score one for the commies >>
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:19 am

Diogritor wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Ryom wrote:

uhh... hmm... score one for the commies >>
the commies belive in a peacfull societey-aka hippes= gay 1:1 flat
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 2:31 am

mattabesta wrote:

the commies belive in a peacfull societey-aka hippes= gay 1:1 flat

Nice try Matt but while not being hippies (we believe in peace through the destruction of capitalism, even if it needs violence), we don't like war.

We prefer the world to be a peaceful place so we can spend more time with our girls instead of among men in trenches.... Now I see why Nazis loved war so much!
Back to top Go down
Ryom
Senior Komsomol Member
Ryom

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 6:31 pm

mattabesta show me a peacefull communist revolution all wil personaly fax you a cookie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
enviro

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:40 pm

yeah. you guys sure like your smileis(smilys, smiles?????) clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.jackassworld.com/
ilych
Red Army Recruit
ilych

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 1:48 am

ychoosedemocracy wrote:
yeah. you guys sure like your smileis(smilys, smiles?????) clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown
of course with out smileys this would be but text farao afro flower jocolor queen lol!
Back to top Go down
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
enviro

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:30 am

yeah well i guess you overuse them. anyways i forgot the subject Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.jackassworld.com/
ilych
Red Army Recruit
ilych

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:51 am

ychoosedemocracy wrote:
yeah well i guess you overuse them. anyways i forgot the subject Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
eheheheh
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:40 am

Ryom wrote:
mattabesta show me a peacefull communist revolution all wil personaly fax you a cookie Very Happy

In order to build a better society we must knock down the pillars of the old one.
Back to top Go down
Ryom
Senior Komsomol Member
Ryom

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:22 am

oligarch wrote:

In order to build a better society we must knock down the pillars of the old one.

i know that but apprently mattabesta dont
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:26 am

Ryom wrote:
Ironically the USSR's was peaceful enough. That was because the soldiers sent to quell the revolt just joined them instead... Then Lenin died and Stalin took over...
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:12 am

Diogritor wrote:
Ryom wrote:
Ironically the USSR's was peaceful enough. That was because the soldiers sent to quell the revolt just joined them instead... Then Lenin died and Stalin took over...

I think the revolts were mostly stopped by the time the USSR was founded.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:17 am

Diogritor wrote:
Ryom wrote:

Actually the Russian revolution was followed by a pretty bloody Civil War in which more than 6 nations intervented against the Red Army.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 2:42 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Diogritor wrote:
Ryom wrote:

Actually the Russian revolution was followed by a pretty bloody Civil War in which more than 6 nations intervented against the Red Army.
umm yeah.
a peacfull revelution ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sorry Sad
but I can name dozens of blody wars in wich the us tride to stop communism.
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:40 am

Stop communism?! lol! BullS#*** man! The US has ONLY waged wars to make money and gain "allies" for their leeching marketist business ways! See the current division of Korea as a fine example. Those "soldiers" are sitting around, doing absolutely NOTHING! XD

Look at Iraq War my friend! Dumbkoff Bush accused Irap of having "nu-kl-lar" weapons and when the soldiers invaded and disposed of Saddam, they found NONE.

Not a single piece of evidence. Not even transport tracks! LOL!
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 9:58 am

Jeiro Sijakeuigwan wrote:
Stop communism?! lol! BullS#*** man! The US has ONLY waged wars to make money and gain "allies" for their leeching marketist business ways! See the current division of Korea as a fine example. Those "soldiers" are sitting around, doing absolutely NOTHING! XD

Look at Iraq War my friend! Dumbkoff Bush accused Irap of having "nu-kl-lar" weapons and when the soldiers invaded and disposed of Saddam, they found NONE.

Now Bush and McCain(who's getting the nomination) wants to invade Iran on no basis at all.
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:22 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Diogritor wrote:
Ryom wrote:

Well that was after the revolution so it dousnt count...Scor one for the commies.. Im a terrible Anti-Communist >>
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 12:11 pm

The whites started the Civil War anyway.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:08 pm

oligarch wrote:
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan wrote:

Now Bush and McCain(who's getting the nomination) wants to invade Iran on no basis at all.
iran is a enemy of the usa. ther just looking for resons to invade
iraq was mistake frome the begining the us only went ther to get cheap oil.
in the us oil is 30% cheaper than in europe.
they went to korea to stop communis wich dose mean stop the ussr from gaining allies.
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:57 am

Iran is not an enemy of the US.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:24 pm

oligarch wrote:

lol I like ignorant pepole
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 1:33 am

mattabesta wrote:
oligarch wrote:

Iran is an enemy of the US in the same sense that Iraq was an enemy of the US: once the US has launched an imperialist war aggression, it fights to defend itself.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 4:00 am

oligarch wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
oligarch wrote:

Iran is an enemy of the US in the same sense that Iraq was an enemy of the US: once the US has launched an imperialist war aggression, it fights to defend itself.
you know nothing
1. the us set up a dictatorship in iran 50 years ago and in 1979 the citicens revolted and critasise the us hevely.
2. iran dose not like israel wich is unafraid of using theyr nuclear capabylity potentally drawing pakistan and the inda into a nucklear war.
3. iran held the us embassy hosteg for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first place   first place - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first place
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next