World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

israel's plan to invade iran

Go down 
+5
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Watermelon
revolution
WeiWuWei
calinis
9 posters
AuthorMessage

israel's plan to invade iran Empty
PostSubject: israel's plan to invade iran   israel's plan to invade iran Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:51 am

i recently heard that israel finalized its plans to invade iran, i get the feeling this is not just another empty threat.

Quote :
A massive buildup in military hardware has occurred in preparation for a possible attack on Iran.

Israel has recently taken delivery from the US of some 5,000 "smart air launched weapons" including some 500 BLU 109 'bunker-buster bombs. The (uranium coated) munitions are said to be more than "adequate to address the full range of Iranian targets, with the possible exception of the buried facility at Natanz, which may require the [more powerful] BLU-113 bunker buster ":

"Given Israel's already substantial holdings of such weapons, this increase in its inventory would allow a sustained assault with or without further US involvement."
-Centre for Research on Globalization

your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: israel's plan to invade iran   israel's plan to invade iran Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:55 am

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WeiWuWei
World Republic Party Member

PostSubject: Re: israel's plan to invade iran   israel's plan to invade iran Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:20 pm

calinis wrote:

israel's plan to invade iran Picard-facepalm
Back to top Go down
https://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/groupcp.forum?g=11
revolution
Member of the WR Committee
revolution

PostSubject: Re: israel's plan to invade iran   israel's plan to invade iran Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:33 pm

calinis wrote:

Not yay ass, that's going to start a world war.
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: israel's plan to invade iran   israel's plan to invade iran Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:53 pm

worlkd war is a grste theng!
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: israel's plan to invade iran   israel's plan to invade iran Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:10 pm

Shit. The entire Middle East is dead if Israel does this. If they do and America supports it with relish...

I'm protesting at my school. This is COMPLETELY unacceptable. Iran has done NOTHING to Israel or America directly. >Sad
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee

PostSubject: Re: israel's plan to invade iran   israel's plan to invade iran Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: israel's plan to invade iran   israel's plan to invade iran Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:10 pm

i love that one. you put it on kmf alcoe.
Back to top Go down
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
enviro

PostSubject: Re: israel's plan to invade iran   israel's plan to invade iran Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:48 pm

i support them whole heartitly. finnaly the people who bombed me will die
Back to top Go down
http://www.jackassworld.com/
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: israel's plan to invade iran   israel's plan to invade iran Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:49 pm

confused confused

is this your cousin taking agein?
Back to top Go down
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
enviro

PostSubject: Re: israel's plan to invade iran   israel's plan to invade iran Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:47 am

yes, as you remmeber i am a pasifist
Back to top Go down
http://www.jackassworld.com/

PostSubject: Re: israel's plan to invade iran   israel's plan to invade iran Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:16 am

i was kinda shocked haha
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Young Komsomol Member
solpacvoicis

PostSubject: Re: israel's plan to invade iran   israel's plan to invade iran Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:04 am

so what happens if israel loses? iran hasn't just been sitting on its ass since the iran-iraq war, you know...

confused what do the israelis hope to accomplish??

....also, who thinks this will piss enough people off that actual, violent riots start up if the u.s. supports an israeli war with iran...?
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: israel's plan to invade iran   israel's plan to invade iran Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:06 am

well seeing as iran sponsers terrorism israel hopes to completely annihlate wipe iran to the stone age and kill everyone there bloody terrorists israel has the military power to take them on
yes i do hope the US gets involved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: israel's plan to invade iran   israel's plan to invade iran Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:09 am

uh im pretty sure that means the us loses too.
the us said that israel is like an angry pitbull on a leash that they feel like unleashing on iran, its like hitler hiring thugs to beat up political adversarys hahaha.
im pretty sure they will, i know i will lead a protest at my school :>
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: israel's plan to invade iran   israel's plan to invade iran Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:10 am

yea i hope you get arrested for that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: israel's plan to invade iran   israel's plan to invade iran Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:16 am

ya i hope you get hit by a mack truck.
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Young Komsomol Member
solpacvoicis

PostSubject: Re: israel's plan to invade iran   israel's plan to invade iran Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:25 am

beatnikzach wrote:
ya i hope you get hit by a mack truck.

hmm....i don't know if that'll solve anything =D

but seriously, leading some nonviolent protest simply helps the u.s. government out - by letting you wave your signs around, it makes them seem tolerant.

go for serious property damage, halting of industries, and so forth...i'm sure there are enough people that would get involved....*sigh* who am i kidding, the whole pacifist ideal will last until the end of time - too bad now is not the time to sit around and just HOPE people will stop killing each other -_-
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: israel's plan to invade iran   israel's plan to invade iran Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:03 am

advocating violence on the internet. lol idiot. you know you get arressted for that right???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: israel's plan to invade iran   israel's plan to invade iran Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:54 am

calinis angry-israel's plan to invade iran Funny
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: israel's plan to invade iran   israel's plan to invade iran Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:24 am

beatnikzach wrote:
i recently heard that israel finalized its plans to invade iran, i get the feeling this is not just another empty threat.

Quote :
A massive buildup in military hardware has occurred in preparation for a possible attack on Iran.

Israel has recently taken delivery from the US of some 5,000 "smart air launched weapons" including some 500 BLU 109 'bunker-buster bombs. The (uranium coated) munitions are said to be more than "adequate to address the full range of Iranian targets, with the possible exception of the buried facility at Natanz, which may require the [more powerful] BLU-113 bunker buster ":

"Given Israel's already substantial holdings of such weapons, this increase in its inventory would allow a sustained assault with or without further US involvement."
-Centre for Research on Globalization

your thoughts?

this comes as a suprise to you?
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com

PostSubject: Re: israel's plan to invade iran   israel's plan to invade iran Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:27 am

not at all, i thought i should post something on it though
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee

PostSubject: Re: israel's plan to invade iran   israel's plan to invade iran Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:23 pm

beatnikzach wrote:
uh im pretty sure that means the us loses too.
the us said that israel is like an angry pitbull on a leash that they feel like unleashing on iran, its like hitler hiring thugs to beat up political adversarys hahaha.
im pretty sure they will, i know i will lead a protest at my school :>
its like hitler and mussolini, mussolini couldnt resist invading greece, but then he got beaten up, and hitler must come and rescue him, and then hitler lost stalingrad bcus it toke him 2 months to invade greece... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: israel's plan to invade iran   israel's plan to invade iran Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:15 pm

all aboard the fail boat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: israel's plan to invade iran   israel's plan to invade iran Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

israel's plan to invade iran
Page 1 of 1