World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

independence!

Go down 
+6
Zealot_Kommunizma
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
mattabesta
Tyrlop
CoolKidX
RedSoviet
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

independence! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: independence!   independence! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:08 pm

RedSoviet wrote:
Quote :
But Poland agree'd to have that in it country, so yea wut can u do about it?

ohhhh ok.... cuba agree to have russian bombers and venezuela to have russian bases and syria to have russian rokets so whats the problem and what can u do about it?

Are there now rockets in Cuba and all those other countreis?
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: independence!   independence! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:08 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:
Quote :

ohhhh ok.... cuba agree to have russian bombers and venezuela to have russian bases and syria to have russian rokets so whats the problem and what can u do about it?

Are there now rockets in Cuba and all those other countreis

no
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: independence!   independence! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:11 pm

RedSoviet wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:
Quote :

Are there now rockets in Cuba and all those other countreis

no

So why are u talking about it?
They dont place rockets there cause it isnt nesccary.
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: independence!   independence! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:23 pm

Quote :

you mean what? damn kid can you think?

russia said its a cross over a red line if usa build now rockets and radars in poland and czechia, but usa dont give ashit about it and ignore russia

so now russia says then we will build maybe baises in venezuela sand our bombers to cuba and build rocket systems in syria and usa says that would be its red line that the wouldent accept

so i teling you why we should give a shit what the says if they gavi a shit about us?

you have a real AMEZING talent to miss the subject

so a litle summary now for you

-USA build rockets systems in poland and radars in czechia to defend europ froim not existing stratigic missles from iran and nord korea and is crossing russias red line

-So russia will wont maybe build bases in venzuela, bombers at cuba and rockets at sysria

-So why are you say no to that and it will be a cold war, but ignoring the fact that USA is ignoring US and provocate this cold war, why we should ignore this and hold ur selfs back?!?

dont even try to miss the subject again and ingnore my text!
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: independence!   independence! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:41 pm

RedSoviet wrote:
Quote :

russia said its a cross over a red line if usa build now rockets and radars in poland and czechia, but usa dont give ashit about it and ignore russia

so now russia says then we will build maybe baises in venezuela sand our bombers to cuba and build rocket systems in syria and usa says that would be its red line that the wouldent accept

so i teling you why we should give a shit what the says if they gavi a shit about us?

-USA build rockets systems in poland and radars in czechia to defend europ froim not existing stratigic missles from iran and nord korea and is crossing russias red line

-So russia will wont maybe build bases in venzuela, bombers at cuba and rockets at sysria

-So why are you say no to that and it will be a cold war, but ignoring the fact that USA is ignoring US and provocate this cold war, why we should ignore this and hold ur selfs back?!?

so dont want you answere me?

with that facts why we should not send our bombers to cuba and other...
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: independence!   independence! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:41 pm

redsoivet actually has a point...

basically its the Cuban Missile crisis all over again, except it is the US who have missiles pointed at russia. and instead of cuba being the middle man, it is poland.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee

PostSubject: Re: independence!   independence! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:39 pm

yes he have, but please show respect for coolkidx, he just asked... and just becaus his name is blue... i think we might have a new cold war ala ww1
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: independence!   independence! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:41 pm

RedSoviet wrote:
Quote :

I just dont think its an good idea to place rockets there, and did Cuba tell they would agree to place an Russian base there?

Srry for late reply ^^
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: independence!   independence! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:45 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:
Quote :

I just dont think its an good idea to place rockets there, and did Cuba tell they would agree to place an Russian base there?

Srry for late reply ^^

if cuba agrees to place a russian base, then it even better, no russian can make bases in venezuela and cuba and syria
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: independence!   independence! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:45 pm

Why is it even better when they agree?
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: independence!   independence! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:50 pm

CoolKidX wrote:

becouse then we can build a base!
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: independence!   independence! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:50 pm

RedSoviet wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:

becouse then we can build a base!

Lol dosntt take much to realize that Razz
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: independence!   independence! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:28 am

its now unimportant in America i guess so nothing has been heard.. has Russia Annexed em yet?

Step by Step plan for rebuilding of Russian Empire... Im calling it now!
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: independence!   independence! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:46 am

Actually, if Cuba specfically AGREES to it, there is nothing stopping them. Red Soviet has an excellent point. However, consider US bases in Germany, Korea, and Japan.

Did THEY agree to having US bases in their homeland? Because the last time I remembered it was...oh, uhm...

No?
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: independence!   independence! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:56 am

Nukes are no longer their, removed in 1964.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Stos
New Party Member
Stos

PostSubject: Re: independence!   independence! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:22 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
I doubt that will happen again, but its goin to the cold war deriction.
Both sides being hypocrites? Yup, it's going in that direction. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: independence!   independence! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:07 am

I think that a first step towards Establishing Communism is stop fakin' fighting.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: independence!   independence! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:07 am

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:
I think that a first step towards Establishing Communism is stop fakin' fighting.

How?
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: independence!   independence! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:43 am

a Global Unification and then Demilitarisation.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: independence!   independence! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:55 pm

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:
a Global Unification and then Demilitarisation.

I think that won't be achieved without fighting first.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: independence!   independence! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

independence!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Government owned TV Station-
Jump to: