World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ron Paul FTW ^-^

Go down 
+4
Stos
Zealot_Kommunizma
RedSoviet
CoolKidX
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

Ron Paul FTW ^-^ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Ron Paul FTW ^-^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:21 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

Like you can be a neutral nazi?

Ouch :O!

I think ITS ON!
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Ron Paul FTW ^-^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:30 pm

CoolKidX wrote:

Ouch :O!

I think ITS ON!

Nope, actually this is another example of how you misunderstand english.

When you say that you're not impying that the other person is a neautral nazi. You're asking the person wether it is possible or not to be a neutral nazi.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Ron Paul FTW ^-^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:32 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

Nope, actually this is another example of how you misunderstand english.

=[
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Ron Paul FTW ^-^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:38 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

He supported the attack on Afghanistan.
im quite sure that i just watched a video on youtube with him saying that he US needed to send the troops back from Afganhnistan. and im 85% SURE thats quite much!
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

Like you can be a neutral nazi?
i actualy think its possible lol.
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Ron Paul FTW ^-^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Ron Paul FTW ^-^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:09 pm

Tyrlop wrote:

im quite sure that i just watched a video on youtube with him saying that he US needed to send the troops back from Afganhnistan. and im 85% SURE thats quite much!

Yeah, that is after he supported sending them in the first place.
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Ron Paul FTW ^-^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:29 pm

the taliban regiem was terroristic, it was living hell so maybe the intervention ther was not soo false, thats why he voted for it, but iraq dont maked any sense, it was lie#s and bullshit a war for oil, he knowed he sayd it he voted agains it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Ron Paul FTW ^-^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:33 pm

RedSoviet wrote:
the taliban regiem was terroristic, it was living hell so maybe the intervention ther was not soo false, thats why he voted for it, but iraq dont maked any sense, it was lie#s and bullshit a war for oil, he knowed he sayd it he voted agains it
im not going to argue with you anymore, but you are deffinatly not a communist.....you support those who would kill communist if they had a chance.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Ron Paul FTW ^-^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:36 pm

RedSoviet wrote:

Wait... wait... just wait... A sovietophile communist giving at least 1% of credibility to the intervention in Afghanistan just to defend a capitalist politician in the USA as being better than the other options? I sincerely hope you were not in your full senses when you wrote that sentence, really and that you apologize...

Iraq war and Afghanistan war were pieces of bullshit of the same kind.

This guy just looked how unpopular Iraq war would become, saw it was difficult to back it up and decided to go against it.
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Ron Paul FTW ^-^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:42 pm

Quote :
im not going to argue with you anymore, but you are deffinatly not a communist.....you support those who would kill communist if they had a chance.

what do you mean lol, the talibane were the WORST enemy of communism that the world ever see!

Quote :
Wait... wait... just wait... A sovietophile communist giving at least 1% of credibility to the intervention in Afghanistan just to defend a capitalist politician in the USA as being better than the other options? I sincerely hope you were not in your full senses when you wrote that sentence, really and that you apologize...

Iraq war and Afghanistan war were pieces of bullshit of the same kind.

This guy just looked how unpopular Iraq war would become, saw it was difficult to back it up and decided to go against it.

c'mon dont tell me that shit, i never said i support that i just said the taliban regime were the worst regime wich the world have ever seen!

they were the most anti communist and fightet us 10 years!

inform your self about them

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliban

Life under the Taliban regime
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Ron Paul FTW ^-^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:46 pm

I know perfectly who the Taliban is. Now I ask you do you know who financed them? Who trained them? Who gave them weapons?

You said "maybe it wasn't soo false" that means you were eager to grant US offensive against the Taliban at least some credibility, something impossible from a sovitophile communist.

The Taliban was one of the instruments USA used to fight the USSR and communism indirectly.
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Ron Paul FTW ^-^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:49 pm

Quote :
I know perfectly who the Taliban is. Now I ask you do you know who financed them? Who trained them? Who gave them weapons?

USA give them that all

Quote :
You said "maybe it wasn't soo false" that means you were eager to grant US offensive against the Taliban at least some credibility, something impossible from a sovitophile communist.

no im in right, as i communist im for the people not against them, and this was a living anti communistic hell!

Quote :
The Taliban was one of the instruments USA used to fight the USSR and communism indirectly.

the fighted us the hated us so the must be eliminated!
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Ron Paul FTW ^-^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:52 pm

RedSoviet wrote:

Quote :

no im in right, as i communist im for the people not against them, and this was a living anti communistic hell!

Do you think it has changed for the better? It's the same damned shit but with less quoran and more Rhianna.

RedSoviet wrote:

the fighted us the hated us so the must be eliminated!

Yes, and their elimination had to be applauded if performed by us not by the United States of America's Imperialist Forces.
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Ron Paul FTW ^-^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:55 pm

Quote :
Do you think it has changed for the better? It's the same damned shit but with less quoran and more Rhianna.

yeah thats why i dont supported it, but its a begin

Quote :
Yes, and their elimination had to be applauded if performed by us not by the United States of America's Imperialist Forces.

yeah thats right
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Ron Paul FTW ^-^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:58 pm

RedSoviet wrote:

yeah thats why i dont supported it, but its a begin

You didn't support it, but were eage to grant it at least a little credibility which it doesn't have.

And, I don't think it's a start. It's not more developed now.

RedSoviet wrote:

yeah thats right
I'm glad you agree.

And, back to Ron Paul's topic, I think your stance is the next: from all the shits, Ron Paul was the best. Right?
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Ron Paul FTW ^-^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:07 am

Quote :
And, back to Ron Paul's topic, I think your stance is the next: from all the shits, Ron Paul was the best. Right?

yeah, i respect him becouse he is in global politics neutrall and anti impirialistic, i dont care if USA get stabilizied again if it wont play the capitalist/impirialistic bastard role in the world its influnce must be stoped, and that waht he is for he want to size the army to a minimum he wannt to disband all american bases in the world and thats a LOT!

he can make what ever he fucking wonns in USA so long its in USA!

no other candidate represents such a position!
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Ron Paul FTW ^-^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:12 am

To be honest Red Soviet... Ron Pual sorta has NO chance. Even if he was true to his words and actually tried, do you think Congress bastards or the fking lobbyists would allow it?

I think no.

Oh and I've known that Taliban was long supported by the US to kill Russians. How else can they have brilliant fighting tactics and a most mysterious leader by the name of Bin Laden? Heck, they even sometimes show up with 20plus year American weapons. Stinger anti-air systems and crap.
Back to top Go down
RedSoviet
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Ron Paul FTW ^-^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:22 am

Quote :
To be honest Red Soviet... Ron Pual sorta has NO chance. Even if he was true to his words and actually tried, do you think Congress bastards or the fking lobbyists would allow it?

I think no.

he stands fot this politics like i said for tens of years of years, i think he would have enove of will power to make it true

everybody nows that taliban was acctualy founded by CIA/USA its not a secret
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Ron Paul FTW ^-^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:25 am

RedSoviet wrote:

yeah, i respect him becouse he is in global politics neutrall and anti impirialistic, i dont care if USA get stabilizied again if it wont play the capitalist/impirialistic bastard role in the world its influnce must be stoped, and that waht he is for he want to size the army to a minimum he wannt to disband all american bases in the world and thats a LOT!

he can make what ever he fucking wonns in USA so long its in USA!

no other candidate represents such a position!

A stable US is a US that will go on imperialism from a stronger position.
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Ron Paul FTW ^-^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:31 am

Like I said comrade. He's a goner. Nobody cares enough about him and seeing that Ron grew up in a strictly capitalist country, there is absolutely NO way he is "nuetural".

You tried justifying the US invasion of Afghanistan, which currently, isn't any better than the Taliban. It's the same shit as Zealot says. Only difference is the "uniform" and the way the Afghanis are oppressed.

The US is in Afghanistan only to set up a puppet government. If they truly cared for Afghans, then WHY does the majority of Afghanistan have no running water, no homes, no food, even after a LONG eight freaking years of mindless oppucation?

Even the Soviets were much smarter than that.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Ron Paul FTW ^-^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:46 am

or we could just start an armed resistance group called AoC (agents of change)

All in favor say:
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Ron Paul FTW ^-^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:43 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:

...so you want that US is f**ed and ppl be misorey becuase...??
I don't want USA to be stabilized because being stable is a greater threat to the world.

lol good point
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Ron Paul FTW ^-^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:24 am

mattabesta wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:

...so you want that US is f**ed and ppl be misorey becuase...??
I don't want USA to be stabilized because being stable is a greater threat to the world.

lol good point
yes,

thats why you should type 787
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul FTW ^-^   Ron Paul FTW ^-^ - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul FTW ^-^
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3