World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Josef Mengele

Go down 
+6
RedSoviet
Zealot_Kommunizma
CoolKidX
Liche
Tyrlop
Diogritor
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Gulag this asshole?
YES!
Josef Mengele Vote_lcap93%Josef Mengele Vote_rcap
 93% [ 13 ]
NO?!
Josef Mengele Vote_lcap7%Josef Mengele Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Josef Mengele Empty
PostSubject: Josef Mengele   Josef Mengele Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:04 am

Dr. Josef Mengele (March 16, 1911– February 7, 1979) was a German SS officer and a physician in the Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau. He gained notoriety for being one of the SS physicians who supervised the selection of arriving transports of prisoners, determining who was to be killed and who was to become a forced laborer, and for performing human experiments on camp inmates, amongst whom Mengele was known as the Angel of Death.
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

Josef Mengele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josef Mengele   Josef Mengele Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:05 am

Holocaust doctor? yea I can agree with this one
Back to top Go down

Josef Mengele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josef Mengele   Josef Mengele Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:07 am

Diogritor wrote:
Holocaust doctor? yea I can agree with this one
ya human experimenter.
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee

Josef Mengele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josef Mengele   Josef Mengele Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:06 am

well it wasnt his fault, but he should be gulaged.. im sure that all of you could do the same as him if you where in the a kz camp in that periode.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

Josef Mengele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josef Mengele   Josef Mengele Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:34 pm

I agree with Tylrop on this one. I will vote yes, but it wasn't entirely his fault.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

Josef Mengele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josef Mengele   Josef Mengele Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:47 pm

YES !!!

No doubt.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

Josef Mengele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josef Mengele   Josef Mengele Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:49 pm

It wasn't his fault? Do you thik he carried all those experiments while someone was pointing with a gun at him? What kind of moral standards would yo require to perform such experiments on humans even on such circumstances? Is not like he was an animal who just adpated to his context.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee
RedSoviet

Josef Mengele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josef Mengele   Josef Mengele Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:28 pm

i stand for, that all nazis must be executed so yes of course
Back to top Go down

Josef Mengele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josef Mengele   Josef Mengele Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:10 am

RedSoviet wrote:
i stand for, that all nazis must be executed so yes of course
finally, well i think its just that we are both russian.
Back to top Go down
revolution
Member of the WR Committee
revolution

Josef Mengele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josef Mengele   Josef Mengele Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:33 am

Yes, he is quite a monster. Gulag.

p.s. check out the Slayer song.
Back to top Go down
MightyObserver
World Republic Party Member
MightyObserver

Josef Mengele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josef Mengele   Josef Mengele Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:37 am

Wasn't his fault?! Pff! They don't get much worse than Dr. Josef Mengele.

Mengele was a SS Physician who supervised the selection of arriving transports of prisoners, determining who was to be killed and who was to become a forced laborer. His most repulsive atrocities are those performed during human experimentation.

You see, Mengele wasn't forced to do anything. He applied for Nazi party membership in 1937 and in 1938 joined the SS. He had received his PhD for a thesis entitled "Racial Morphological Research on the Lower Jaw Section of Four Racial Groups" in which it was suggested that a person's race could be identified by the shape of their jaw. The Nazi organization saw his studies as talents, and Mengele was asked to be the leading physician and researcher at Auschwitz concentration camp in Poland in May 1943. Mengele reportedly saw Auschwitz as an oppurtunity.

Auschwitz prisoner Alex Dekel has said: "I have never accepted the fact that Mengele himself believed he was doing serious work — not from the slipshod way he went about it. He was only exercising his power. Mengele ran a butcher shop — major surgeries were performed without anesthesia. Once, I witnessed a stomach operation — Mengele was removing pieces from the stomach, but without any anesthetic. Another time, it was a heart that was removed, again, without anesthesia. It was horrifying. Mengele was a doctor who became mad because of the power he was given. Nobody ever questioned him — why did this one die? Why did that one perish? The patients did not count. He professed to do what he did in the name of science, but it was a madness on his part".

Indeed, he did nothing using anesthesia. Though his experimentation was done on various things, most of it appears to have been done on twins. After these experiments the twins were usually murdered and dissected. In one such case to twins were sewn together (again, without anethesia), back-to-back, in an attempt to create conjoined twins.

In other experiments he decided to inject chemicals directly into the eyes of children and went about the vivisection (like disection, only the thing being "disected" is still alive) of infants. I could go on.

After reading all of that I doubt anyone would agree that it "wasn't his fault". His cruelty and malice was endless. If anyone votes 'no' you can bet they probably have no clue what they're talking about.

Last edited by MightyObserver on Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

Josef Mengele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josef Mengele   Josef Mengele Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:11 pm

It was'nt his faulth that he got mindblowed by the majority.
He should be gulaged.
Back to top Go down
Stos
New Party Member
Stos

Josef Mengele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josef Mengele   Josef Mengele Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:24 pm

The majority forced him to watch Neon Genesis Evangelion? Bastards.
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

Josef Mengele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josef Mengele   Josef Mengele Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:48 pm

well im not sure about that, but he was on the wave man he wanted to be on the top of the hill. he though it was right becaus the majority though so too. he was mainstream and wanted to be popular, smart, intelligent aryan dumbhead. lol he should be gulaged he was awful but in the end it was not his faulth.
Back to top Go down
MightyObserver
MightyObserver

Josef Mengele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josef Mengele   Josef Mengele Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:44 pm

Tyrlop wrote:
It was'nt his faulth that he got mindblowed by the majority.
He should be gulaged.

...mindblowed?
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

Josef Mengele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josef Mengele   Josef Mengele Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:38 pm

I voted yes and no. I say it's not entirely his fault cause I'm pretty sure he had mental issues...
Back to top Go down
MightyObserver
MightyObserver

Josef Mengele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josef Mengele   Josef Mengele Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:03 am

Liche wrote:
I voted yes and no. I say it's not entirely his fault cause I'm pretty sure he had mental issues...

Mental issues? ...that's believable. Still, it's doubtable they were severe enough for him not to be held accountable for what he did.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

Josef Mengele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josef Mengele   Josef Mengele Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:08 am

Liche wrote:

Excellent excuse... come on. Is like if you go to the nursery section of a hospital and you set the babies in fire because you believe you're avoiding suffering to them and then to avoid punishment to pretend to be nuts or someone argues that you have mental issues...
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

Josef Mengele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josef Mengele   Josef Mengele Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:43 am

No I mean I seriously think he was insane. Look at the signs.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

Josef Mengele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josef Mengele   Josef Mengele Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:45 am

Liche wrote:

So? It's his fault.
Back to top Go down
MightyObserver
MightyObserver

Josef Mengele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josef Mengele   Josef Mengele Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:53 am

Liche wrote:

The man sewed kids together and cut open live babies... Unless he was schizophrenic, subconscious, or something of that nature, shouldn't it be a definate gulag? Even sociopaths know right from wrong.
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

Josef Mengele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josef Mengele   Josef Mengele Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:45 am

it was his faulth he cut babys, but not his faulth he became insane......
mindblowed= mindfucked.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

Josef Mengele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josef Mengele   Josef Mengele Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:45 am

MightyObserver wrote:
Liche wrote:

The man sewed kids together and cut open live babies... Unless he was schizophrenic, subconscious, or something of that nature, shouldn't it be a definate gulag? Even sociopaths know right from wrong.
I voted yes, but put no also.
Back to top Go down

Josef Mengele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josef Mengele   Josef Mengele Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:14 am

Liche wrote:
MightyObserver wrote:
Liche wrote:

I voted yes, but put no also.
sociopaths just feel no guilt towards their actions.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

Josef Mengele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josef Mengele   Josef Mengele Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:38 am

yep, I hate sociopaths Evil or Very Mad all most as much as megalomaniacs and narcissists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Josef Mengele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josef Mengele   Josef Mengele Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Josef Mengele
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Siberian Gulag-
Jump to: