World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

World Revolution

Go down 
+8
calinis
Tyrong Kojy
Zealot_Kommunizma
Stos
CoolKidX
oligarch
nillerz
comrade110397
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

World Revolution - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Revolution   World Revolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:35 am

nillerz wrote:

Track record:

Longest lasting communist nation: Soviet Union, about 80 years or so

Awesome demonstration of ignorance. 1. USSR was not communist. 2. It lasted 69 years.

nillerz wrote:

United States: over 200 years and still goin'!
India, China and Egypt: Over 4,000 years and going. What's the point?

nillerz wrote:

plus all the other capitalist nations across the world that are kickin' ass.
Basically succeding in the creation of an illusion of prosperity by kicking others' asses.

nillerz wrote:

Some are doing better than others but hey, at the end of the day it's import export.
Or exploitation.

nillerz wrote:

Scientifically speaking, capitalism has the lead.

In comparison to what? If you mean to compare capitalism to communism through the failure of USSR you're wrong, for that was not communism.

nillerz wrote:

Important to INDIVIDUALS.
I thought that's what society was composed of...

nillerz wrote:

I want to be the best I can be, I want to be noteworthy.
Yeah, so?

nillerz wrote:

So do you, you just don't realize it.
If by that you mean I want to feel more important, worthier and thus hierarchically over others, no, I don't want that. I simply want to contribute to humanity's development.

nillerz wrote:

We all want to accomplish something we can be proud of.
Which in no way necesarily means that we want to rule or have priviledges over others.

nillerz wrote:

This is just who we are as people, its what keeps our species striving forward.

The most important things are done not by a single individual but by groups.

nillerz wrote:

...Are you an idiot?

No, but surely you are.

nillerz wrote:
Previous question answered with a resounding positive.

So according to you, someone that says the truth is an idiot. Hmmm. That explains why capitalists are so delusional.

nillerz wrote:

In case you were serious: Causality is the spice of life, I owe my life to my parents however, if I'm out and about and become well off and happy my parents will also be well off and happy. Society will be the same. You are not getting a dime of what I earn. Credit where it's due, see above, however at the end of the day: If a man dies to save their squad, the parents didn't kill him to save the squad.

You owe your existance to your parents, the quality of your life to your material conditions.

nillerz wrote:
Oh yes, you're poor and at the bottom of the food chain because God decided you weren't cool enough to be a CEO. Suck it up and take on more hours, get a real education, and maybe provide a service or start a company.

Right, so society should actually work like a food chain... ha ha ha.

Did you even read what you replied to?
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
comrade110397
New Party Member
comrade110397

PostSubject: Re: World Revolution   World Revolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:38 am

nillerz wrote:

Track record:

Longest lasting communist nation: Soviet Union, about 80 years or so

United States: over 200 years and still goin'!
plus all the other capitalist nations across the world that are kickin' ass. Some are doing better than others but hey, at the end of the day it's import export.

Scientifically speaking, capitalism has the lead.

I can think of several ways to destroy it with one swift strike. Mabie more...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: World Revolution   World Revolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:25 am

Quote :
USSR was not communist.

The US is not capitalist.
Back to top Go down
Zeronos
ZEK in siberian gulag
Zeronos

PostSubject: Re: World Revolution   World Revolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:02 pm

calinis wrote:
Quote :
USSR was not communist.

It's Keynesian. Which is a form of capitalism, if not what Adam Smith wrote in his treatise.
Back to top Go down
nillerz
Arrested
nillerz

PostSubject: Re: World Revolution   World Revolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:14 pm

The US had capitalism but the government handled it wrong. It supported the corporations over the nation as a whole. The government should not be run like a corporation, which is what it did. They followed the money and did some really stupid shit, like using the military to break strikes and let companies kill people for quitting.

This should never have happened. The government should always stay out of business; when they say laissez-faire they should MEAN laissez-faire. Governments generally can be counted on to fuck up anything they mess with and therefore shouldn't be allowed to do alot of things, like take sides in private squabbles. Strikebreaking via force is still illegal to this day, but the amount of control the government exercises on this pathetic excuse of a "free market" is just ridiculous.

Now, I'm not replying to Zealot because he's obviously, well, a zealot and zealots aren't logical, they're zealous. Needless to say that most people don't think like that because most people have survival as one of their intentions. All of his opinions and ideas are null in my book because he's going to refuse to accept logic in all cases and instead lock onto ideologies that are impossible from conceptualization for the simple reason that people are lazy unless they have a reason to be the best.

I'd also LOVE to hear those wonderful ideas on how to kill a capitalist society with one swift strike, unless you were just talking out of your ass.
Back to top Go down
http://nillerz.net
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: World Revolution   World Revolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:42 pm

calinis wrote:

You have absolutely no way to found this statement. It's a proven fact that USA is capitalist.

nillerz wrote:
The US had capitalism but the government handled it wrong. It supported the corporations over the nation as a whole. The government should not be run like a corporation, which is what it did. They followed the money and did some really stupid shit, like using the military to break strikes and let companies kill people for quitting.

That's actually capitalism.

nillerz wrote:

This should never have happened. The government should always stay out of business; when they say laissez-faire they should MEAN laissez-faire. Governments generally can be counted on to fuck up anything they mess with and therefore shouldn't be allowed to do alot of things, like take sides in private squabbles. Strikebreaking via force is still illegal to this day, but the amount of control the government exercises on this pathetic excuse of a "free market" is just ridiculous.

Capitalism unavoidably goes into crisis, when crisis come the only way out of it is government regulation which only delays another upcoming crisis.

nillerz wrote:

Now, I'm not replying to Zealot because he's obviously, well, a zealot and zealots aren't logical, they're zealous.

You could have said you're too lazy to either read or reply.

nillerz wrote:

Needless to say that most people don't think like that because most people have survival as one of their intentions.

No shit... Who ever attacked survival here? The problem is survival as an individual within a society. Society doesn't only survive as a group, it's the only way in which it develops. But most people don't actually understand that and take for granted that the system in which they were born is the only option.

nillerz wrote:

All of his opinions and ideas are null in my book because he's going to refuse to accept logic in all cases and instead lock onto ideologies that are impossible from conceptualization for the simple reason that people are lazy unless they have a reason to be the best.

How ironic.

nillerz wrote:

I'd also LOVE to hear those wonderful ideas on how to kill a capitalist society with one swift strike, unless you were just talking out of your ass.

One swift strike? What are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Stos
New Party Member
Stos

PostSubject: Re: World Revolution   World Revolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:51 pm

Quote :
You have absolutely no way to found this statement. It's a proven fact that USA is capitalist.
He's using the Randroid definition of 'capitalism'.
Back to top Go down
Zeronos
ZEK in siberian gulag
Zeronos

PostSubject: Re: World Revolution   World Revolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:39 pm

nillerz wrote:

OR PERHAPS he was referring to your argument.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: World Revolution   World Revolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:57 am

Quote :

It's not laissez-faire.

Quote :

Too much government intervention is not capitalism. The only way the country can be capitalist is through only the market mechanism of supply and demand guiding prices and no restrictions imposed by the government.

Hence, zealot, you're wrong.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: World Revolution   World Revolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:14 pm

calinis wrote:

It's not laissez-faire.

Well Randroid, you said it, it's not laissez-faire, but it's capitalism. It has all the components of capitalism. If you disagree go and get informed about capitalism and stop jacking off to Ayn Rand's piles of printed shit.

calinis wrote:

Too much government intervention is not capitalism. The only way the country can be capitalist is through only the market mechanism of supply and demand guiding prices and no restrictions imposed by the government.

Hence, zealot, you're wrong.

I recommend you read a real definition of capitalism and use some common sense, if you have it that is.

Capitalism can exist even with government control over 99% of the economy. The State can be capitalist. Keynesianism is capitalism, laissez-faire is capitalism. USSR-style government is capitalism.

How come? Simple, the whole fucking economy runs on capital and the only way to keep it working is through plusvaly and reinvestment.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: World Revolution   World Revolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:07 am

Quote :
Well Randroid, you said it, it's not laissez-faire, but it's capitalism. It has all the components of capitalism. If you disagree go and get informed about capitalism and stop jacking off to Ayn Rand's piles of printed shit.

"Among the synonyms for capitalism are Laissez-Faire economy, private enterprise system, and free-price system. In this context economy is interchangeable with system."

That's what it says it in the encylopedia.

Quote :
Capitalism can exist even with government control over 99% of the economy. The State can be capitalist. Keynesianism is capitalism, laissez-faire is capitalism. USSR-style government is capitalism.

Nope you're wrong. If certain aspects are publically owned, it is not capitalist. In the US, for example, schools are pubically owned (except for the private ones), welfare systems are evident, police, fire and ambulance serveces are freely avaliably to all people. In addition, the government has strong regulations in the economy, for example, restricting monopolies, giving subsudies, even owning some natural monopoly serveces like the hydro system here is owned by the government. In addition, the government generally imposes a minimum wage law and sometimes a rent ceiling and limits profit for some firms in addition creates a social cost for some of us. Some things like milk production are governed by quotas and entry into entry into new firms is restricted by government barriers, so I cant produce milk and sell it on the market because the government wont allow it. There are many other examples of government intervention in the free market hence making the economy not laissez-faire and hence not capitalist.
Back to top Go down
comrade110397
New Party Member
comrade110397

PostSubject: Re: World Revolution   World Revolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:28 am

I will watch as you captialists drive around your SUVS and melt the polar ice caps. Then Wall Street and Hong Kong will be underwater. Thats when the markets fail. MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Revolution   World Revolution - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Revolution
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2