World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you think of drug users?

Go down 
4 posters

What do you think?
Like rapists and murderers, they have the right to harm people because their "freedom' is superior to other people's freedom.
What do you think of drug users? Vote_lcap0%What do you think of drug users? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
They do not have the right to harm people and should be punnished, though not killed.
What do you think of drug users? Vote_lcap25%What do you think of drug users? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
So long they don't harm anyone, they post no threat - thus don't need any form of punishment
What do you think of drug users? Vote_lcap50%What do you think of drug users? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Other.
What do you think of drug users? Vote_lcap25%What do you think of drug users? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
calinis
Experienced Party Member

What do you think of drug users? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of drug users?   What do you think of drug users? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:04 am

State your opinion here.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of drug users?   What do you think of drug users? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:12 am

You think you should kill them?
That's pretty heavy actually...
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of drug users?   What do you think of drug users? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:14 am

Yeah, because they harm society. i dont know about you, but I dont feel safe with drug users around.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of drug users?   What do you think of drug users? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:15 am

calinis wrote:
Yeah, because they harm society. i dont know about you, but I dont feel safe with drug users around.

So many people harm society, we got jail for that, and not that many drug users actually harm society, and still if they want you can get them of drugs Smile
But if you want to kill people who harm society, you got a looooong dead list.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of drug users?   What do you think of drug users? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:18 am

Quote :
So many people harm society, we got jail for that, and not that many drug users actually harm society, and still if they want you can get them of drugs

Jail is inefficient because the taxpayers have to keep paying for their food and shelter and everything and that is a drain of our money.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of drug users?   What do you think of drug users? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:25 am

calinis wrote:
Quote :
So many people harm society, we got jail for that, and not that many drug users actually harm society, and still if they want you can get them of drugs

Jail is inefficient because the taxpayers have to keep paying for their food and shelter and everything and that is a drain of our money.

So you kill them...

So who is in Jail actually?
No-one?
Cause evryone gets killed!?
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of drug users?   What do you think of drug users? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:30 am

Quote :
So you kill them...

No-one?

As few people as possible
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of drug users?   What do you think of drug users? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:34 am

calinis wrote:
Quote :
So you kill them...

No-one?

As few people as possible

But there is still jail, so what's the point killing people if yous till have a jail?
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of drug users?   What do you think of drug users? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:40 am

god didnt create the human, for us to take drugs!
kill them, they dont deserve their bodys, they will learn what todo in hell!
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of drug users?   What do you think of drug users? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:45 am

Quote :
But there is still jail, so what's the point killing people if yous till have a jail?

The jail would only be for petty criminal activity. You know, things you wouldn't kill people for, you know, like stealing small amounts of stuff.

But even then I think theves should pay for what they stole in addition to extra money for the cost of the victim rather than going to jail.

Rape, murder and drug use will warrant death.

All else that I can think of would be paid to the victim.

So I dont think jails should exist (unless I'm forgetting something)
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of drug users?   What do you think of drug users? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:49 am

calinis wrote:
Quote :

The jail would only be for petty criminal activity. You know, things you wouldn't kill people for, you know, like stealing small amounts of stuff.

But even then I think theves should pay for what they stole in addition to extra money for the cost of the victim rather than going to jail.

Rape, murder and drug use will warrant death.

All else that I can think of would be paid to the victim.

So I dont think jails should exist (unless I'm forgetting something)

Takeing drugs is the same as rape and murder?
That's ridiclious, they maybe steal shit for money, so they go to normal jail, but killed!? No way!
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of drug users?   What do you think of drug users? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:56 am

Quote :
Takeing drugs is the same as rape and murder?
That's ridiclious, they maybe steal shit for money, so they go to normal jail, but killed!? No way!

Yeah these people are scum. Drugs cause you to act in a way that a rational person wouldn't. When they take that drug, that's the risk they're taking- and that risk kills.
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of drug users?   What do you think of drug users? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:01 am

what you are doing there Coolkidx is like trying to give morals to rats, its simply impossible, when you think you may have learned them something then they just run away. its easy to see. it sounds cruel to execute people, but it isnt. they have to follow morals or els they know consequenses, its sounds cruel but thats the law of nature. its like a jew, you give them a finger and they take the whole arm!
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of drug users?   What do you think of drug users? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:04 am

This fucking thread is a Trolling thread.
Fuck it.

Just look at the stupid options given by calinis... I mean, do you people seriously think this guy is here for some reasonable discussion?
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of drug users?   What do you think of drug users? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of drug users?
Page 1 of 1