World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drugs

Go down 
+10
Pedrodesa
Jesus
Hutin Suprimée
Liche
Rename
Tyrlop
Zealot_Kommunizma
CoolKidX
Tyrong Kojy
Sill
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

?
i use them and agree with legalization
Drugs - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Drugs - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
i dont use them but agree with legalizing them
Drugs - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%Drugs - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 41% [ 7 ]
neutral or dont know
Drugs - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Drugs - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
against legalizing them
Drugs - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Drugs - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
supporter of full-fledged activists against drugs
Drugs - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Drugs - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

Drugs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Drugs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:05 pm

Sill has a point.

Even though it says Illegal drugs, it is still a fairly broad subject.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

Drugs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Drugs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:48 pm

Gots to have me my sugar!
Back to top Go down
Pedrodesa
Pioneer
Pedrodesa

Drugs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Drugs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:03 pm

ops, i vote wrong...
i voted in 1, but i dont use drug...
xD
"i dont use them but agree with legalizing them"!
i can cancel?
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

Drugs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Drugs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:35 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
No. It's a refference to my Canadianess.

Because you have an uncircumcised dick? that's a strange property to attach to all canadians, i think.

Quote :
have used them and will continue to use them when i feel like it. Its not addictive (well purple haze isnt) and it will do the same (if not less harmful) things that booze and alcohol would cause. (Marijuana, anyway)

Booze'll fuck your liver, but marijuana will fuck your lungs, so it depends. Though booze'll also turn you into a tool of destruction when you're behind the wheel, weed won't, so...

And purple haze is just a strain of hemp, so it can't be any more or less addictive than any other strain, except for the fact that it'll make you more high (so if you've an addictive personality, you may find yourself more easily addicted).

Drugs - Page 2 Purple-haze5
God that's fuckin beautiful.

Quote :
I do not see why we cannot decide our own fate.

Well said, but you should be able to see why we can't. It's because monopolizing marijuana (and most drugs) is impossible, so legalizing them is out of the question.
Back to top Go down
Sill
Senior Komsomol Member
Sill

Drugs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Drugs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:55 pm

MPP - click it
Marijuana only affects your lungs if used in huge amounts. (which most people only take a few puffs anyway). it actually helps lungs more than anything, it cannot give lung cancer, and can't create any other type of cancer

marijuana is not safe behind the wheel either, it decreases your hand eye coordination, can create illusions and can make the entire thinking process on reactions slow down (While under the influence). so, it can be as dangerous as alcohol in this aspect

no one has ever died from marijuana. no one. scientists have tested it would take like a unbeilevable amount of consumption in a day (which would be impossible anyway) to get even close to death.

i really dont see how people get addicted to marijuana, maybe its true, i dont know, but im not, i take it when i want it, ive gone months without even a urge to do it, usually i just do it when im pissed off or sad about something because it helps thought process

not too mention legalizing drugs would bring crimes down by far, a huge majority of crimes and punishments is drug use/distribution, and countries could be getting profits from drugs (like they do cigars and alcohol, which, in turn affect you way more than marijuana!)

and also, freedom to choose your own life comes into play here
Back to top Go down
Stos
New Party Member
Stos

Drugs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Drugs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:14 pm

The LSD Church > The LDS Church.
Don't take 'em, but they should be legalized.
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

Drugs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Drugs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:33 am

Sill wrote:
Marijuana only affects your lungs if used in huge amounts.

Ya, but "huge amounts" isn't really that much. I've been smokin for several years now, and i can tell you that i could feel a difference in my stamina after about a year. Back then i smoked about an eighth a week. I just wouldn't consider that a huge amount.

Quote :
(which most people only take a few puffs anyway).

Really? I doubt this, but i don't have any evidence other than my own personal experience to deny it.

Quote :
it actually helps lungs more than anything, it cannot give lung cancer, and can't create any other type of cancer

I don't see how this is necessarily helping your lungs. And you forgot to mention how it crystalizes your lungs quicker than cigarettes (but when you excercise, the crystalized THC breaks down and you can get pretty high)

Quote :
marijuana is not safe behind the wheel either, it decreases your hand eye coordination,

Not to a significant effect, unless you're way baked. I spend a lot of my driving time high (probably more-so than sober), and the only accident i've been in was before i started smoking.

Quote :
can create illusions

Damn, i want some of what you're smokin. I've only tripped on weed one time, and it was an all day long clam bake, and we were smokin acapulco gold that looked like it was covered in cocaine.

But if you're just smoking some good old chronic, you won't be inhibited significantly by one or maybe even two bowls.

Quote :
not too mention legalizing drugs would bring crimes down by far, a huge majority of crimes and punishments is drug use/distribution, and countries could be getting profits from drugs (like they do cigars and alcohol, which, in turn affect you way more than marijuana!)

The CIA's runnin coke, so it's in no way farfetched that the gov. gets paid for weed. They grow medicinal, that's gotta be profitable.
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

Drugs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Drugs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:58 am

i got some friends who are addicted... and you have to smoke skunk
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

Drugs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Drugs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:27 am

Black_Cross wrote:
Tyrong Kojy wrote:
No. It's a refference to my Canadianess.

Because you have an uncircumcised dick? that's a strange property to attach to all canadians, i think.

Quote :
have used them and will continue to use them when i feel like it. Its not addictive (well purple haze isnt) and it will do the same (if not less harmful) things that booze and alcohol would cause. (Marijuana, anyway)

Booze'll fuck your liver, but marijuana will fuck your lungs, so it depends. Though booze'll also turn you into a tool of destruction when you're behind the wheel, weed won't, so...

And purple haze is just a strain of hemp, so it can't be any more or less addictive than any other strain, except for the fact that it'll make you more high (so if you've an addictive personality, you may find yourself more easily addicted).

Drugs - Page 2 Purple-haze5
God that's fuckin beautiful.

Quote :
I do not see why we cannot decide our own fate.

Well said, but you should be able to see why we can't. It's because monopolizing marijuana (and most drugs) is impossible, so legalizing them is out of the question.

One, now I'M comficed. Uncircumsised? I am circumsised, actually. I don't get you, sorry.

Two, liver, lungs, booze, cigs, joint, all the same. Though joints are overall safer than either unless smoked a LOT. Like all day everyday. If you're the stereotype pothead.

Three, yes you can monopolise weed. They did with booze and cigs.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

Drugs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Drugs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:31 am

Sill wrote:
MPP - click it
Marijuana only affects your lungs if used in huge amounts. (which most people only take a few puffs anyway). it actually helps lungs more than anything, it cannot give lung cancer, and can't create any other type of cancer

marijuana is not safe behind the wheel either, it decreases your hand eye coordination, can create illusions and can make the entire thinking process on reactions slow down (While under the influence). so, it can be as dangerous as alcohol in this aspect

no one has ever died from marijuana. no one. scientists have tested it would take like a unbeilevable amount of consumption in a day (which would be impossible anyway) to get even close to death.

i really dont see how people get addicted to marijuana, maybe its true, i dont know, but im not, i take it when i want it, ive gone months without even a urge to do it, usually i just do it when im pissed off or sad about something because it helps thought process

and also, freedom to choose your own life comes into play here

Pot can actually give cancer if taken enough. It's not the pot, but the smoke that's the issue. So the entire risk can be negated by eating it, which instead of a head high will give a full body.

And I've always wanted to see the shimps they tested the lethal dose on, honestly. That would have been hilarious. Trying to force feed this ape who's stoned out of her mind, chuckling, while they still have 20+ bails of pot to go through, and they've barely done a single bowl. MAN that must have been a good day for the test subjects.

Some people CAN get addicted. Anything, really, can be addictive, especially something that makes you feel good.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member

Drugs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Drugs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:31 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Pot, mainly. Just wait til Calinis gets here.... Anyway, pot, yeah. The rest....I'm iffy. I wouldn't oppose it, bt I'm not going to fight for it, you know. Much is far more addctive than cigs or booze. Sweet, sweet booze....

Sorry. I AM Canadian.

Note: without looking it up, can anyone tell me what a touque is? I want to see who knows.
Qubec, PSHHHH YOU PEOPLE SUCK! OTTAWA!!!! RUSSIA"S STILL BETTER<THOUGH! I KNOW< THE TRUTH HURTS>
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

Drugs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Drugs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:34 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Qubec, PSHHHH YOU PEOPLE SUCK! OTTAWA!!!! RUSSIA"S STILL BETTER<THOUGH! I KNOW< THE TRUTH HURTS>

Alex, don't spam.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

Drugs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Drugs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:40 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:

Alex, don't spam.
Sorry. But asking about touques doesn't have much to do with Drugs either. (At least, I don't think so.) You can delte my post if you want.)
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

Drugs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Drugs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:26 am

I hate drugs and everyone who takes them should fucking die.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

Drugs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Drugs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:58 am

calinis wrote:

And that's why i have no respect for you
Back to top Go down
Rename
New Party Member

Drugs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Drugs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:33 am

calinis wrote:

Explain why i should die.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD_mRmQByKo
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

Drugs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Drugs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:05 am

Asking it again....

Did someone who took drugs do something to you? I've never seen someone so hostile to something like that WITHOUT a previous, unfortunate encounter. Thing or person.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

Drugs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Drugs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:34 am

I talked with one of the coolest teachers, Mr.Eisenhauer,(he is the BEST). We were discussing about drugs, and there were many point we made. Here are the ones I remember in this point of time:
We are taught in a basic basic Black and White angle, rather than more of a philsophical point of view. In school, it would be like " Drugs are bad. Hey but what abou.. Drugs are bad. But wait.. No, drugs are bad." Drugs don't alter people's personalitys, and there are long long term effects with anything, cheese, soy milk, anything. It is also a waste of resources, having police chase down some randm guy sitting in his house, calmly smoking pot while the guy nextdoor is smoking niccotine and getting hangovers. Many people in Pakistan and such try to afford milk and rice everyday by workin in fields making at least a little a day, and then having cops or the US coming and cutting the fields down. You can have no, if not minimal effects by doing drugs a little each day, as long as its a little, and people should be able to decide for themselves what they want to do, and howmuch they want to take, instead of being shot and knived over drugs that could easily be legalized and made readily avaliable. I talked to my dad about this, he does not disagree with me, but he did have some good points I had no answer for. 1. They have already legalied drugs, Niccotine and alcohol, which are not short of drugs. I said to this, well, why not leagalize more or ban all? He said because these have less of an impact on the brain and things. I remind you, the reader that he agrees with me, but he just asked these questions.

P.S. I do not do drugs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drugs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Drugs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drugs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: