World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Political Theory

Go down 
+2
Jesus
Liche
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jesus
World Republic Party Member
Jesus

Political Theory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Political Theory   Political Theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:49 am

mattabesta wrote:
Jesus wrote:
Ok there's a little something i must clear. When we have a discussion, the topic is defined by 2 guys NOT 1

lol you should just stop the only way he'll agree with you is by killing him.

Think il do that.

(MUHAHAH GUESS WHICH ONE)
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Political Theory   Political Theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:52 am

Jesus wrote:
Ok there's a little something i must clear. When we have a discussion, the topic is defined by 2 guys NOT 1

And I'm not determining it retard, I showed you what we were talking about since the very begining.

And often, discussions are started by someone. In this case the discussion was started by my initial claim.

mattabesta wrote:
lol you should just stop the only way he'll agree with you is by killing him.

STFU spammer.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Political Theory   Political Theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:09 am

Huh not really, he's only expressing what he thinks about you're attitude in debate you SalsaMan (affiliated to Superman)
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Political Theory   Political Theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:16 am

Jesus wrote:
Huh not really, he's only expressing what he thinks about you're attitude in debate you SalsaMan (affiliated to Superman)

And I'm telling him to shup up. And calling him "spammer" due to the fact that he often posts irrelevant shit. Like that comment which of course is groundless.

By the way, I love how you dodged the discussion and you find yourself rendered with nothing but your lousy attempts at calling me names, which are pretty stupid.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Political Theory   Political Theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:21 am

Well let's take a guess at what you do.

You dodge saying people are irrevelant to a 2 way discussion. And say to counter they're arguing that it's simply not valuable and has nothing to do with bla bla bla. So you're attitude is insulting and frustrating to deal with, so i use names.

Get back to work Salsa Man.

Of fuck right you have no job.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Political Theory   Political Theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:29 am

Jesus wrote:
Well let's take a guess at what you do.

You dodge saying people are irrevelant to a 2 way discussion.

What the fuck? I never said that, idiot. But well, since you have proven that you're unable to understand or properly read what you reply to, I'll reply to you as if I was adressing possible readers of the discussion and not you.

Jesus wrote:

And say to counter they're arguing that it's simply not valuable and has nothing to do with bla bla bla.

The discussion we had clearly demonstrates that you brought a lot of noncontextual arguements and those that did were proven utterely wrong.

Oh and "bla bla bla" yea, that is absolutely irrefutable. Why don't you come up with some concrete accusation and evidence to back it up?

Jesus wrote:

So you're attitude is insulting and frustrating to deal with, so i use names.

You're the one who began with the insults. You became frustrated at not even understanding what ou were arguing about and started with your insults' rant and your attempts at calling names which in case you haven't noticed yet do not increase, not even slightly, your point. On the opposite, you

Jesus wrote:

Get back to work Salsa Man.

Of fuck right you have no job.

One of the most pathetic ad hominems I have seen in my entire life.

And yeah, I'm glad to be able to give myself the luxury not to be a wage slave, I wish everyone could.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Political Theory   Political Theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:33 am

Well as a communist. You're as credible as Mcdonalds promoting health.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Political Theory   Political Theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:38 am

Jesus wrote:
Well as a communist. You're as credible as Mcdonalds promoting health.

Another pathetic ad hominem, prallelism and hyperbole.

You're now becoming extremely boring.

The case is closed, you were proven wrong and you ridiculed yourself spectacularily, what a shame.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Political Theory   Political Theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:50 am

Ridiculed myself? Stop taking you're opinion for a general statement. That's what annoying, in what you say it's like everyone interpretes what you say and quote THE SAME FUCKING WAY
Back to top Go down
Hutin Suprimée
ZEK in siberian gulag
Hutin Suprimée

PostSubject: Re: Political Theory   Political Theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:04 am

The whole thing was not about an opinion, Jesus.
Back to top Go down
http://ca.youtube.com/user/AkaRenaissance
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Political Theory   Political Theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:09 am

Jesus wrote:
Ridiculed myself? Stop taking you're opinion for a general statement. That's what annoying, in what you say it's like everyone interpretes what you say and quote THE SAME FUCKING WAY

Well... people cannot disregard truth. And, as Hutin says it was not an opinion, you horribly ridiculed yourself by sustaining a groundless position, being unable to defend it and keep with it and by recurring to silly fallacies such as ad hominems, parallelisms and hyperboles. Not to mention your use of direct insults and your attempts at calling names.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Political Theory   Political Theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:30 am

We were obviously not talking about the same shit. Btw i just did that because you constantly fucking assume to you are right and call out bullshit and nonsense everywhere.

And Brett Favre appears and throws a long to the ogre Touchdown!
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Political Theory   Political Theory - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:02 am

Jesus wrote:
We were obviously not talking about the same shit.

You obviously didn't understand and instead of clarifying began one of the most absurd rants I've seen.

Jesus wrote:
Btw i just did that because you constantly fucking assume to you are right and call out bullshit and nonsense everywhere.

Searching to further ridicule yourself?

Jesus wrote:

And Brett Favre appears and throws a long to the ogre Touchdown!

Seemingly, yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Political Theory   Political Theory - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Political Theory
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3