World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321?

Go down 
+2
Liche
Tyrong Kojy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member

So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321?   So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:00 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
First, just because energy cannot be destroyed does not mean it must be moved. It can also be changed. Circle of life type of deal.

Actually we can't even find evidence of Jews ever having been enslaved by Egypt at all. Ever. At least not in any kind of mass function. Second, no, it does not say that. It says he walked around and magically created things. That's not using nature. If you read the bible it says the universe is 6000 years old. Well, at least that's what the church calculated it as. It says it was all created magically in seven days. not nature.

WHAT evidence? Show me. I want to see this EVIDENCE, NOT an ARGUMENT. Show me ONE miracle. The Hudson? Oh, it CERTAINLY couldn't have been the years of training the pilot had. Nope. Not at all.

Your "perfection" is, well, it's stupid. I don't know about the atmosphericcontainment of the Earth, honestly. But if it was different, then... it'd be different. So? Either we'd evolve to adapt, or evolve elsewhere. Big universe.

The Earth is in an eliptical orbit. We get closer and farther. Stop looking in Aswers In Genisis, which I think doesn't even use this anymore.

It's the PERFECT distance? It's leaving, dude. Literally. Another 20,000 years and it'll be gone. Out of orbit. Launched away. It's nice to us now. and when it was closer it would have been nice then because that's all you'd know.

Water is actually NOT suited to life. At least not early life. That requires, at least it did on THIS planet THIS time, many chemicals in a gaseous state that are poisonous to us, including cyanide. The ingredient neededfor water which would have killed back then is oxygen. Fortunately back then there was very little. However as organisms became more complex they began to release gasses, including oxygen. Those that survived, did. Those that didn't joined the other 99.99% that have died out in our planet's history.

Because we've evolved to be suited to our environment.

So? Read above.

Above.

Plants have evolved to bring it up like that. I admit I don't know the mechanism, though. But I have a lot of typing to do, so I'm not researching it. Just read above.

So? I continue to fail to see your point. If we were to freese in that ice we'd die. Not very perfect now, huh? Hell, ice, which is water, causes us to die. Not perfect.

Still don't see your point. That's SEVENTY FIVE, not ninety, percentof this perfect planet we can't live on. We'll die. We can't even drink it. Not perfect. Not even smart. If it was designed, God's an idiot.

And? It's impressive, yes, but nothing that simple nautral selection can't explain.

Just like every other organism on Earth. Point?

Yes, it does explain the beginings of the eye. A simple patch of photo-sensitive cells. Yes for the brain. A group of cells centralising processes for more efficency might, and evidentally did, proove to be better. And no,e volution doesn't explain non living matter changin to living matter. It's not supposed to. That's abiogenisis. please don't say there's six different types of evolution, because thet will just make you look retaded. oh, and all those colours? It' still am iniscule portion o the light spectrum. It would be useful to see all those rare, but existing light waved that can hurt us. Like radiation. maybe int he futre. oh, and women have an advantage. They can see more into the red spectrum. Girl power.

It was actually an expansion. The term Big Bang was coined to explain the concept, which is hard for some to grasp, to the layman. And that may not be the "start", persay. It's simply as far back as we've gotten.

You're right. We can't. Doesn't mean we won't. We couldn't explain nuclear fission 100 years ago. Didn't mean we couldn't.

Uh.... Point?

Orderly? Do yo have ANY idea how many things "want" to kill us? ANd I say want in a very general term, since none of it is sentient. The inner solar system is a shooting gallery. We're loosing the moon. The sun will go nova. The Milky Way is going collide with Andromeda. We could collide with any number of supernovae or black holes as we coasst around the galaxy. And there's countless others. This is order to you? Well, I guess, if you count the nuclear fission going on inside a sun orderly. Which I don't. And if this was made by God, then, well, he's an idiot and WANTS us to die.

Who said this and in what context was it said? Forgive me, but people like you are notorious for quote mining.

(Said like Yoda.) "Love to quote mine you creationists do, yes." When one says miracle it in no way means they are nessesarily reffering to magic. Simply an odd event. Not magic. You using that means you read that into the quote. Magic, I mean.

We'll see. And if whoever is reading this is wondering, I think there's a character limit, so I'm not quoting him. Save space. Just read back and forth, keep your place. Have two windows. It's all paragraphed accurately. I hope.

Um, so? That was it? I was getting excited, too. oh, like a computer code, the DNA code can mess up. HUGELY.

Kinda. It's simplified, but acceptable. Good work.

Ah, tha "every painter has a painting" argument. Yes, but those shapes in the sand are oddities created by anoter being. Let's go with the painting. Why a painting cannot create itself. It's easier, and I've heard that one more. They're the sam argument. A painting cannot paint itself because it's made of non self-replicating chemicals. DNA is. And through mutation DNA has, over millions of years, become VERY complicated. You're right.

Intentional? Like how everybody is programmed to have cancer? And, um, i think you're misinterpreting the term infomation here. It's not like things are literally written on the genetic code. Though a signature, like "God", would be helpful. And yes, natural process DO explain it, given enough time. Tell me how they do not? Please stop using creationist websites. They only embarass you. And agin, with all the ways the genetic code can fuck up, I see no "design", at least not by anything, say, described in the bible. Or an inteligent being. Or a good one.

Thing about Jesus is, I do believe he existed. Yes. I eman, there were 100+ other messihas at the time, at least 8 of which followed the same principals (heald the sick, cured the blind, wealked on water, etc.) and Jesus, or the Hebrew translation, obviously, was a popular name at the time. However as for those others, well, Bhuddism doesn't believe in a creator God. And your point about them being teachers while Jeses said he was God's son? What, you think he wasthe only one? Seriously? Have you NEVER studied ANY ancient religion? Hell, they Egyptians had fifty!

Uh.... That in no way makes Christianity any more real than the FLying Spaghetti Monster. Especially since it's often questioned whether or not Jesus actually existed. Yeah. And quoting bible verses to an atheist who thinks that it was writted by ignorant bronze age peoples desperately trying to explain the universe? Really?

Prove even one of these things. And most of them? Magicians do them now. All hail Penn and Teller! They are Jesus' second comming! Took him long enough. They've only been saying it's iminnent for 2000 YEARS!

Loves us? You haven't read the old testament, have you?

I notice how you go from baseless arguments and incorrect information to preaching. Well, you ARE a creationist. Remember. Atheist no believy in bible. Telling em something Jesus probably never said in the first place will not convince me Christians are right.

Does Thor exist? If you want to know, then investigate the Vikings.

No he did not. No it's not. Who care? Explainable. Explanable. All religions claim this. I have no gnawing. What the fuck? You know nothing of other religions, do you?

We have records of the moon landing. For Jesus we have a 2000 year old book written 100 years after the events, passed down by word of mouth before hand, translated, copied, edited, yes edited, and translated a billion times over. Mary isn't a virgin. The original Hebrew is "Alma", which means young woman. NOT virgin. look at the history of your own faith and how the cannon of the bible came to be.

Conjecture, blah, blah, blah.

Yeah, even those of other faiths. It's almost as if the cancer goes into remission WITHOUT any divine help! If Christians had a higher rate of being healed as such then you coud talk to me about that. But they don't. Almost as if there IS no force, huh?

So this was it? I hope you have better, because this was pathetic. Dawkins, the guy you were going to send this to, addresses most of this in The God Delusion. Hell, just go to my youtube channel and check some of my subscriptions. It's all been refuted a BILLION times. I knew you woudn't have anything knew. Fuck.... Here's hoping for the next guy.

And why does the word evidence seem to be heard as argument with these people? I want a burning, talking bush. ANd angel coming down. it happened all the time back then and no one's faith wavered. Hell, some even still chose to not believe. So if God really wanted to, he could keep doing this and save those he could. Becasue he did.

http://ca.youtube.com/user/tyrongkojy
how does the church know how old the earth is? And yes, that is the tuth, Go dmanipulated nature to create things, that's how he created things. He created things by manpulating nature. I would prove you wrong on everything that you said, but tou already have the mindset that god is not real. give me an example of evidence that I will need and I will give it to you. My reasons for his existence are the evidence, Everything is arguable, and, as Holmes said, when You remove the impossible, whatever is left, however improbobable, must be the truth. The reasons back up the claim he exists, and provide enough realism and truth, enough logic and reasoning, they are evidence that god is proboboble. Very probobale. I can argue the moon landings are fake. But are they? MY REASONING IS EVIDENCE HE IS PROBOBABLE. You will argue like this, with such ignorance, and you will not be convinced. But I have a question for you. Where did everything come from? WHy was there nothing at first for there to be something? Nothing is something, because nathin was there. God created the rules of science, he created physics. And lets go point by point, because I don't like typing to much.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321?   So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:29 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
First, just because energy cannot be destroyed does not mean it must be moved. It can also be changed. Circle of life type of deal.

Actually we can't even find evidence of Jews ever having been enslaved by Egypt at all. Ever. At least not in any kind of mass function. Second, no, it does not say that. It says he walked around and magically created things. That's not using nature. If you read the bible it says the universe is 6000 years old. Well, at least that's what the church calculated it as. It says it was all created magically in seven days. not nature.

WHAT evidence? Show me. I want to see this EVIDENCE, NOT an ARGUMENT. Show me ONE miracle. The Hudson? Oh, it CERTAINLY couldn't have been the years of training the pilot had. Nope. Not at all.

Your "perfection" is, well, it's stupid. I don't know about the atmosphericcontainment of the Earth, honestly. But if it was different, then... it'd be different. So? Either we'd evolve to adapt, or evolve elsewhere. Big universe.

The Earth is in an eliptical orbit. We get closer and farther. Stop looking in Aswers In Genisis, which I think doesn't even use this anymore.

It's the PERFECT distance? It's leaving, dude. Literally. Another 20,000 years and it'll be gone. Out of orbit. Launched away. It's nice to us now. and when it was closer it would have been nice then because that's all you'd know.

Water is actually NOT suited to life. At least not early life. That requires, at least it did on THIS planet THIS time, many chemicals in a gaseous state that are poisonous to us, including cyanide. The ingredient neededfor water which would have killed back then is oxygen. Fortunately back then there was very little. However as organisms became more complex they began to release gasses, including oxygen. Those that survived, did. Those that didn't joined the other 99.99% that have died out in our planet's history.

Because we've evolved to be suited to our environment.

So? Read above.

Above.

Plants have evolved to bring it up like that. I admit I don't know the mechanism, though. But I have a lot of typing to do, so I'm not researching it. Just read above.

So? I continue to fail to see your point. If we were to freese in that ice we'd die. Not very perfect now, huh? Hell, ice, which is water, causes us to die. Not perfect.

Still don't see your point. That's SEVENTY FIVE, not ninety, percentof this perfect planet we can't live on. We'll die. We can't even drink it. Not perfect. Not even smart. If it was designed, God's an idiot.

And? It's impressive, yes, but nothing that simple nautral selection can't explain.

Just like every other organism on Earth. Point?

Yes, it does explain the beginings of the eye. A simple patch of photo-sensitive cells. Yes for the brain. A group of cells centralising processes for more efficency might, and evidentally did, proove to be better. And no,e volution doesn't explain non living matter changin to living matter. It's not supposed to. That's abiogenisis. please don't say there's six different types of evolution, because thet will just make you look retaded. oh, and all those colours? It' still am iniscule portion o the light spectrum. It would be useful to see all those rare, but existing light waved that can hurt us. Like radiation. maybe int he futre. oh, and women have an advantage. They can see more into the red spectrum. Girl power.

It was actually an expansion. The term Big Bang was coined to explain the concept, which is hard for some to grasp, to the layman. And that may not be the "start", persay. It's simply as far back as we've gotten.

You're right. We can't. Doesn't mean we won't. We couldn't explain nuclear fission 100 years ago. Didn't mean we couldn't.

Uh.... Point?

Orderly? Do yo have ANY idea how many things "want" to kill us? ANd I say want in a very general term, since none of it is sentient. The inner solar system is a shooting gallery. We're loosing the moon. The sun will go nova. The Milky Way is going collide with Andromeda. We could collide with any number of supernovae or black holes as we coasst around the galaxy. And there's countless others. This is order to you? Well, I guess, if you count the nuclear fission going on inside a sun orderly. Which I don't. And if this was made by God, then, well, he's an idiot and WANTS us to die.

Who said this and in what context was it said? Forgive me, but people like you are notorious for quote mining.

(Said like Yoda.) "Love to quote mine you creationists do, yes." When one says miracle it in no way means they are nessesarily reffering to magic. Simply an odd event. Not magic. You using that means you read that into the quote. Magic, I mean.

We'll see. And if whoever is reading this is wondering, I think there's a character limit, so I'm not quoting him. Save space. Just read back and forth, keep your place. Have two windows. It's all paragraphed accurately. I hope.

Um, so? That was it? I was getting excited, too. oh, like a computer code, the DNA code can mess up. HUGELY.

Kinda. It's simplified, but acceptable. Good work.

Ah, tha "every painter has a painting" argument. Yes, but those shapes in the sand are oddities created by anoter being. Let's go with the painting. Why a painting cannot create itself. It's easier, and I've heard that one more. They're the sam argument. A painting cannot paint itself because it's made of non self-replicating chemicals. DNA is. And through mutation DNA has, over millions of years, become VERY complicated. You're right.

Intentional? Like how everybody is programmed to have cancer? And, um, i think you're misinterpreting the term infomation here. It's not like things are literally written on the genetic code. Though a signature, like "God", would be helpful. And yes, natural process DO explain it, given enough time. Tell me how they do not? Please stop using creationist websites. They only embarass you. And agin, with all the ways the genetic code can fuck up, I see no "design", at least not by anything, say, described in the bible. Or an inteligent being. Or a good one.

Thing about Jesus is, I do believe he existed. Yes. I eman, there were 100+ other messihas at the time, at least 8 of which followed the same principals (heald the sick, cured the blind, wealked on water, etc.) and Jesus, or the Hebrew translation, obviously, was a popular name at the time. However as for those others, well, Bhuddism doesn't believe in a creator God. And your point about them being teachers while Jeses said he was God's son? What, you think he wasthe only one? Seriously? Have you NEVER studied ANY ancient religion? Hell, they Egyptians had fifty!

Uh.... That in no way makes Christianity any more real than the FLying Spaghetti Monster. Especially since it's often questioned whether or not Jesus actually existed. Yeah. And quoting bible verses to an atheist who thinks that it was writted by ignorant bronze age peoples desperately trying to explain the universe? Really?

Prove even one of these things. And most of them? Magicians do them now. All hail Penn and Teller! They are Jesus' second comming! Took him long enough. They've only been saying it's iminnent for 2000 YEARS!

Loves us? You haven't read the old testament, have you?

I notice how you go from baseless arguments and incorrect information to preaching. Well, you ARE a creationist. Remember. Atheist no believy in bible. Telling em something Jesus probably never said in the first place will not convince me Christians are right.

Does Thor exist? If you want to know, then investigate the Vikings.

No he did not. No it's not. Who care? Explainable. Explanable. All religions claim this. I have no gnawing. What the fuck? You know nothing of other religions, do you?

We have records of the moon landing. For Jesus we have a 2000 year old book written 100 years after the events, passed down by word of mouth before hand, translated, copied, edited, yes edited, and translated a billion times over. Mary isn't a virgin. The original Hebrew is "Alma", which means young woman. NOT virgin. look at the history of your own faith and how the cannon of the bible came to be.

Conjecture, blah, blah, blah.

Yeah, even those of other faiths. It's almost as if the cancer goes into remission WITHOUT any divine help! If Christians had a higher rate of being healed as such then you coud talk to me about that. But they don't. Almost as if there IS no force, huh?

So this was it? I hope you have better, because this was pathetic. Dawkins, the guy you were going to send this to, addresses most of this in The God Delusion. Hell, just go to my youtube channel and check some of my subscriptions. It's all been refuted a BILLION times. I knew you woudn't have anything knew. Fuck.... Here's hoping for the next guy.

And why does the word evidence seem to be heard as argument with these people? I want a burning, talking bush. ANd angel coming down. it happened all the time back then and no one's faith wavered. Hell, some even still chose to not believe. So if God really wanted to, he could keep doing this and save those he could. Becasue he did.

http://ca.youtube.com/user/tyrongkojy
And here is some evidence that I though of. Everythng is made p of something, there is no end. Its true. Like molecules are made of atoms, atoms made of p,e, n, thos made of quarks, we haven't discovered the next ones. It neve ends, and there is a thoery about this, called the god theory. read about it. The only explanations for the universe and everything within it is god. Yes, there is adaption and such, but thatis the act of nature, and nature is controlled by god. So all thingscientific realte to god, or at leat all true ones.exp,lain why we have minerals, elemants, anything. Because everything came from somewhere, and according to you, the things needed for life just "popped" out from no where? The came from somewhere, and this was all the act of god. Physics is the act of god, It is all the act of god.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321?   So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:09 am

Okay, here goes.

Quote :
how does the church know how old the earth is?
James Ussher, Archbishop of Armagh. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ussher_chronology So you can find out. That's how the church "knows".

Quote :
And yes, that is the tuth, Go dmanipulated nature to create things, that's how he created things. He created things by manpulating nature
No God did not maniplulate nature. According to the bible, he poofed everthing into existance. If he used evolution, which you deny, different story. But you deny it, thus you believe in the poofing explanation.

Quote :
I would prove you wrong on everything that you said, but tou already have the mindset that god is not real.
So prove me wrong. How much do you have to hate someone to NOT try and save their soul from eternal hellfire? Hm?

Quote :
give me an example of evidence that I will need and I will give it to you.
Burning, talking bushes would help. Angels coming down. Happened al the time in the past. So....

Quote :
My reasons for his existence are the evidence,
So that evidence is.... You gave arguments and false science. Not evidence.

Quote :
Everything is arguable, and, as Holmes said, when You remove the impossible, whatever is left, however improbobable, must be the truth.
Unfortnately Sherlock Holmes was a fictional character who always solves his crimes. No one in his stories EVER got away with it. Welcome to reality. Oh, and magic? That's the impossible, so you defeat yourself by using this quote. Besides, that's Occam's Razor, and it says the simplest is USUALLY right. The simplest in this case is God did it. Mine, is more complicated. As part of a quantum fluctuation a singularity sponteaneously inflated into a vast field comprising matter and energy in a constantly expanding fabric of space and time, causality also arising in the process - thus making a causative agent not only unessesary but impossible.

Sometimes the simplest is not the right one.

Quote :
The reasons back up the claim he exists, and provide enough realism and truth, enough logic and reasoning, they are evidence that god is proboboble. Very probobale. I can argue the moon landings are fake. But are they? MY REASONING IS EVIDENCE HE IS PROBOBABLE.
WHAT are the reasons? You didn't give me anything other than preaching and FALSE, WRONG science. And you can argue the moon landings as fake, but you'd be wrong. We have pictures, you can point a laser at it and a mirror on the moon will bounce it back.

Yes you can do that. Try it, all. That's just cool.

Quote :
You will argue like this, with such ignorance, and you will not be convinced.
I'm not convinced because you haven't given me reason. The burden of proof is on YOU, because you're making the claim. YOU must convince ME. And you have not done so. In fact, it was pitiful.

Quote :
But I have a question for you. Where did everything come from?
What do you mean by "everything"? Stuff? Matter? Thanks to things like the strong force of atoms and nuclear fission, there's stuff. Next?

Quote :
WHy was there nothing at first for there to be something
Um... this doesn't make sence. I'm assuming you're asking what caused it all. We don't know. Why can the universe not be eternal? Here's something then. What caused God?

Quote :
Nothing is something, because nathin was there.
I don't think you even knew what you were saying here.

Quote :
God created the rules of science, he created physics.
Proove it. Show me the universe factory. In fact, show me your God. There's a lot of creation stories. Show me ANY of them.

Quote :
And lets go point by point, because I don't like typing to much.
Yes let's! To your next post!

Quote :
And here is some evidence that I though of. Everythng is made p of something, there is no end. Its true. Like molecules are made of atoms, atoms made of p,e, n, thos made of quarks, we haven't discovered the next ones. It neve ends, and there is a thoery about this, called the god theory. read about it. The only explanations for the universe and everything within it is god. Yes, there is adaption and such, but thatis the act of nature, and nature is controlled by god. So all thingscientific realte to god, or at leat all true ones.exp,lain why we have minerals, elemants, anything.
All I can find on this "theory", and I use quotes because this is not the scientific use of the word, is a book by Bernard Haisch. You should know that the dude takes serious interest in, among other things, the study of UFO phenomena. Secondly, he's trying to bring God and science together, saying that a belief ion God can also be possible with science. And I agree. The DEIST God. Not yours. And when you mentioned the eye, well with that you tell me you do not accept evolution. Thusly the creator God. So, yeah. Correct me if I'm wrong, please, but you said the eye was impossible, thus I construe that you don't think evolution is right.

Quote :
Because everything came from somewhere, and according to you, the things needed for life just "popped" out from no where?
No that's what you believe in. You know? That whole magic thing? It's what the bible says. God created all. Hell, he created the plants BEFORE the sun. Popping it all into existance. And before you say that we say we came from dirt, we don't. In fact, you do, according to the bible.

Quote :
The came from somewhere, and this was all the act of god. Physics is the act of god, It is all the act of god.
Still waiting for evidence, dude.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=W9feXeL-3XA I came across this. Is this a direct qup\ote from his book? If it is, the "just right for life to evolve" line, is bullshit. Just right? What the hell? If anything the universe is trying it's damnest to kill EVERYTHING. But it of course can't try, because it's not sentient.

I agree with him, that it's possible for God to exist. But ONLY the deist God. Why? Because NONE of the human religions have met the burden of proof, and are ALL equally likely.

Last edited by Tyrong Kojy on Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stos
New Party Member
Stos

PostSubject: Re: So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321?   So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:49 am

If the xian god exists, then he's not good, he's an authoritarian sadistic bastard who ought to be shot.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321?   So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:07 am

Stos wrote:
If the xian god exists, then he's not good, he's an authoritarian sadistic bastard who ought to be shot.

And if he created us or the universe, is an idiot. Unless he's evil as you said, which also works.

Uh, Alex? Have you given up?
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321?   So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:25 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Okay, here goes.

Quote :
how does the church know how old the earth is?
James Ussher, Archbishop of Armagh. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ussher_chronology So you can find out. That's how the church "knows".

Quote :
And yes, that is the tuth, Go dmanipulated nature to create things, that's how he created things. He created things by manpulating nature
No God did not maniplulate nature. According to the bible, he poofed everthing into existance. If he used evolution, which you deny, different story. But you deny it, thus you believe in the poofing explanation.

Quote :
I would prove you wrong on everything that you said, but tou already have the mindset that god is not real.
So prove me wrong. How much do you have to hate someone to NOT try and save their soul from eternal hellfire? Hm?

Quote :
give me an example of evidence that I will need and I will give it to you.
Burning, talking bushes would help. Angels coming down. Happened al the time in the past. So....

Quote :
My reasons for his existence are the evidence,
So that evidence is.... You gave arguments and false science. Not evidence.

Quote :
Everything is arguable, and, as Holmes said, when You remove the impossible, whatever is left, however improbobable, must be the truth.
Unfortnately Sherlock Holmes was a fictional character who always solves his crimes. No one in his stories EVER got away with it. Welcome to reality. Oh, and magic? That's the impossible, so you defeat yourself by using this quote. Besides, that's Occam's Razor, and it says the simplest is USUALLY right. The simplest in this case is God did it. Mine, is more complicated. As part of a quantum fluctuation a singularity sponteaneously inflated into a vast field comprising matter and energy in a constantly expanding fabric of space and time, causality also arising in the process - thus making a causative agent not only unessesary but impossible.

Sometimes the simplest is not the right one.

Quote :
The reasons back up the claim he exists, and provide enough realism and truth, enough logic and reasoning, they are evidence that god is proboboble. Very probobale. I can argue the moon landings are fake. But are they? MY REASONING IS EVIDENCE HE IS PROBOBABLE.
WHAT are the reasons? You didn't give me anything other than preaching and FALSE, WRONG science. And you can argue the moon landings as fake, but you'd be wrong. We have pictures, you can point a laser at it and a mirror on the moon will bounce it back.

Yes you can do that. Try it, all. That's just cool.

Quote :
You will argue like this, with such ignorance, and you will not be convinced.
I'm not convinced because you haven't given me reason. The burden of proof is on YOU, because you're making the claim. YOU must convince ME. And you have not done so. In fact, it was pitiful.

Quote :
But I have a question for you. Where did everything come from?
What do you mean by "everything"? Stuff? Matter? Thanks to things like the strong force of atoms and nuclear fission, there's stuff. Next?

Quote :
WHy was there nothing at first for there to be something
Um... this doesn't make sence. I'm assuming you're asking what caused it all. We don't know. Why can the universe not be eternal? Here's something then. What caused God?

Quote :
Nothing is something, because nathin was there.
I don't think you even knew what you were saying here.

Quote :
God created the rules of science, he created physics.
Proove it. Show me the universe factory. In fact, show me your God. There's a lot of creation stories. Show me ANY of them.

Quote :
And lets go point by point, because I don't like typing to much.
Yes let's! To your next post!

Quote :
And here is some evidence that I though of. Everythng is made p of something, there is no end. Its true. Like molecules are made of atoms, atoms made of p,e, n, thos made of quarks, we haven't discovered the next ones. It neve ends, and there is a thoery about this, called the god theory. read about it. The only explanations for the universe and everything within it is god. Yes, there is adaption and such, but thatis the act of nature, and nature is controlled by god. So all thingscientific realte to god, or at leat all true ones.exp,lain why we have minerals, elemants, anything.
All I can find on this "theory", and I use quotes because this is not the scientific use of the word, is a book by Bernard Haisch. You should know that the dude takes serious interest in, among other things, the study of UFO phenomena. Secondly, he's trying to bring God and science together, saying that a belief ion God can also be possible with science. And I agree. The DEIST God. Not yours. And when you mentioned the eye, well with that you tell me you do not accept evolution. Thusly the creator God. So, yeah. Correct me if I'm wrong, please, but you said the eye was impossible, thus I construe that you don't think evolution is right.

Quote :
Because everything came from somewhere, and according to you, the things needed for life just "popped" out from no where?
No that's what you believe in. You know? That whole magic thing? It's what the bible says. God created all. Hell, he created the plants BEFORE the sun. Popping it all into existance. And before you say that we say we came from dirt, we don't. In fact, you do, according to the bible.

Quote :
The came from somewhere, and this was all the act of god. Physics is the act of god, It is all the act of god.
Still waiting for evidence, dude.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=W9feXeL-3XA I came across this. Is this a direct qup\ote from his book? If it is, the "just right for life to evolve" line, is bullshit. Just right? What the hell? If anything the universe is trying it's damnest to kill EVERYTHING. But it of course can't try, because it's not sentient.

I agree with him, that it's possible for God to exist. But ONLY the deist God. Why? Because NONE of the human religions have met the burden of proof, and are ALL equally likely.
Firstly, I don't deny evoloution. Evolouion was the act of nature, which HE contols. He poofed erything into existence through nature, the first lifeforms, and first life itslef. THAT"S how he manipulated nature. And the church, is wrong, they can't predict how old the earth is. You know, you're just a waste of time. Ok, just believe I have no evidence,I fthat makes you happy.I could go on foreer, but unfortunately, I don't have that much time. Ok, believe I have no evidence. Because it doesn't hurt me. I'm calm, because I know I'm right. Maybe If I could talk face to face with you, I would argue. But typing; I'm just too lazy. Go ahead, say I'm wrong, but it won't be m who loses. You know, I didn't grom up relegious.. I taught myself, that means i'm impartial and unbiased, beacsue noone taught me god was real.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321?   So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:09 am

Quote :
Firstly, I don't deny evoloution. Evolouion was the act of nature, which HE contols. He poofed erything into existence through nature, the first lifeforms, and first life itslef. THAT"S how he manipulated nature.
Well you quetioned the beginings of the eye, so I assumed you denied it.

Quote :
And the church, is wrong, they can't predict how old the earth is.
The church claimed as such by tracking the lineage from Jesus down to Adam.

Quote :
You know, you're just a waste of time.
How much do you hate me to not try and save me from eternal hellfire?

Quote :
Ok, just believe I have no evidence,I fthat makes you happy.
I'm still WAITING for the evidence, dude! Come on! Show me something! ANYTHING!

Quote :
I could go on foreer, but unfortunately, I don't have that much time.
You must REALLY hate me.

Quote :
Ok, believe I have no evidence. Because it doesn't hurt me.
You really want me to burn, huh?

Quote :
I'm calm, because I know I'm right.
And everyone else also claims they're right. So....

Quote :
Maybe If I could talk face to face with you, I would argue. But typing; I'm just too lazy.
Now THAT'S malice!

Quote :
Go ahead, say I'm wrong, but it won't be m who loses.
You're right. I'm relying on you to save my soul. Maybe you're the one your God sent to me to save me. Who are you to deny your duty?

Quote :
You know, I didn't grom up relegious.. I taught myself, that means i'm impartial and unbiased, beacsue noone taught me god was real.
Evidentally no one also taught you the Earth is in no way in a perfect orbit, or that this planet is in no way perfect for humans to live.

Last edited by Tyrong Kojy on Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321?   So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:11 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Quote :
Firstly, I don't deny evoloution. Evolouion was the act of nature, which HE contols. He poofed erything into existence through nature, the first lifeforms, and first life itslef. THAT"S how he manipulated nature.
Well you quetioned the beginings of the eye, so I assumed you denied it.

Quote :
And the church, is wrong, they can't predict how old the earth is.
The church claimed as such by tracking the lineage from Jesus down to Adam.

Quote :
You know, you're just a waste of time.
How much do you hate me to not try and save me from eternal hellfire?

Quote :
Ok, just believe I have no evidence,I fthat makes you happy.
I'm still WAITING for the evidence, dude! Come on! Show me something! ANYTHING!

Quote :
I could go on foreer, but unfortunately, I don't have that much time.
You must REALLY hate me.

Quote :
Ok, believe I have no evidence. Because it doesn't hurt me.
You really want me to burn, huh?

Quote :
I'm calm, because I know I'm right.
And everyone else also claims they're right. So....
There is eveidence in everday life. Our existance is evidence. I want you to explain, where the universe cam from. Not the planets and stars, but why there was this great huge canvas of nothing for us to live in.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321?   So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:12 am

Quote :
There is eveidence in everday life. Our existance is evidence.
No it's not. It's evidence of some nice natural phenomena, but not of God. That's a cop-out.

Quote :
I want you to explain, where the universe cam from. Not the planets and stars, but why there was this great huge canvas of nothing for us to live in.
Honestly, I can't. But that still does not make you right. And since this was your strongest argument, with a complete lack of evidence, well, it still does not proove you right. Additionally, you were quoting bible verses before. So tell me, how much of it do you believe, and why? Why do you believe in the parts you do, but not in the others? And why?
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321?   So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:19 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Quote :
There is eveidence in everday life. Our existance is evidence.
No it's not. It's evidence of some nice natural phenomena, but not of God. That's a cop-out.

Quote :
I want you to explain, where the universe cam from. Not the planets and stars, but why there was this great huge canvas of nothing for us to live in.
Honestly, I can't. But that still does not make you right. And since this was your strongest argument, with a complete lack of evidence, well, it still does not proove you right. Additionally, you were quoting bible verses before. So tell me, how much of it do you believe, and why? Why do you believe in the parts you do, but not in the others? And why?
Natural phenemena You say? Why was there a space for the natural phenomana to even be? Ok, I have no evidence. Ok, you can believe there is no god. What am I to do about it? What evidence am I required to give you? Of what nature?
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321?   So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:27 am

And why WOULDN'T there be a space for natural phenomena? You're supposed to give the evidence you thought was good enough to send to Richard Dawkins.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321?   So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:32 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
And why WOULDN'T there be a space for natural phenomena? You're supposed to give the evidence you thought was good enough to send to Richard Dawkins.
This is all irrelavant. You know what, go think what you want, that i'm wrong, you're right. Ia sked what evidence you wanted, of what nature. Eveything came from somewhere, so the universe came from somewhere. Are you saying it just poofed out from no where?
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321?   So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:37 am

I'll take any evidence you can give. All of it. I want it all. And since your God is magic, it indeed did poof out of nowhere to you. He used natral processes? Well there were natural processes! Any other arguments, or rather, eveidence? Remember. i want it all. Anything you have. Keep it coming.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321?   So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:01 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
I'll take any evidence you can give. All of it. I want it all. And since your God is magic, it indeed did poof out of nowhere to you. He used natral processes? Well there were natural processes! Any other arguments, or rather, eveidence? Remember. i want it all. Anything you have. Keep it coming.
Did the universe just poof out of no where?
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321?   So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:09 am

That's what YOU'RE saying. I'M saying I don't know. We know what ahppened up to a fourteenth of a second after the big bang. Before that we're lost right now. However that does not mean a magical being poofed the laws into existance. What's more you have not answered my questions abou the bible. And would you please descist in arguing with ME and tell me the evidence you were going to show Dawkins?
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321?   So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:29 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
That's what YOU'RE saying. I'M saying I don't know. We know what ahppened up to a fourteenth of a second after the big bang. Before that we're lost right now. However that does not mean a magical being poofed the laws into existance. What's more you have not answered my questions abou the bible. And would you please descist in arguing with ME and tell me the evidence you were going to show Dawkins?
Lets go one step at a time. I will answer those, don't worry. But later. Everything came from somewhere. Right? That means the universe was created. And what or who created it? was it just "there"? Well, it was created, and the scientific fol only want a scientific answer. Howver, Go created the science, because he created the universe. God created the universe.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321?   So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:37 am

You're avoiding awnsering them.

And why can the universe not be eternal? I assume you think God is eternal. Wait.... I already said this before!

"Was it just there?" Sure. Why can it not have been? We don't know what occurred before the expansion of the singularity that began space and time. But that does not mean magic triggered it.

"God created the science, because he created the universe." Circular reasoning works because circular reasoning works. Your logic is seriously flawed, and completely irrelevant to the topic of this post. Perhaps it's my fault for following through on this arguing, bu no matter. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO SEND TO DAWKINS!? You say you have more. Well.... WHAT IS IT!?
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321?   So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:33 am

Alex had abbandoned World Republic due to the trolls in denial. His words. I tried continuing the conversation on MSN, but he was to busy. Let's just say that the conversation we DID have was less than productive, and much more annoying. Anyway, it seems we shall never see his truths about the universe that would have convinced Richard Dawkins himself. I guess I'm going to burn in hell for all eternity. Thank you, Alex.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321?   So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:41 am

Hello? Have you really given up?
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321?   So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:28 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Alex had abbandoned World Republic due to the trolls in denial. His words. I tried continuing the conversation on MSN, but he was to busy. Let's just say that the conversation we DID have was less than productive, and much more annoying. Anyway, it seems we shall never see his truths about the universe that would have convinced Richard Dawkins himself. I guess I'm going to burn in hell for all eternity. Thank you, Alex.
That one of the reasons I prefer using this forum to talk with him, since he is so fucking annoying on MSN but even then, in this forum he is annoying to but atleast you get some pause time to calm down before he posts antoher ridiclious post.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321?   So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:36 am

True. He would NOT stop with the busses!
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321?   So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:56 am

So, never coming back? Coward.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321?   So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:04 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:

Read chatbox archive, you will laugh.(at the alex part)
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321?   So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:25 am

CoolKidX wrote:
Tyrong Kojy wrote:

Read chatbox archive, you will laugh.(at the alex part)

Chatbox? What?

I see. Yet ANOTHER part of the site I didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321?   So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what is it, alexCCCP-RUS-54321?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Pantheon-
Jump to: