World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain

Go down 
+7
Sinjoro Q
Diogritor
revolution
comiescums
mattabesta
oligarch
Renegade_Kautsky
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain   Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:53 am

Those facists by conviction would be put to forced labour or sent to a gulag.

as a liberal the most important right to me is free speech even implying you are going to kill some one is not a crime.

even more sickening is that you would send someone who has a diffrent political opinion than you to a gulag without even knowing them.

i am a liberal and communists are an oppisit to liberalism and the free rights of man to do what he wants.
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain   Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:05 am

mattabesta wrote:

as a liberal the most important right to me is free speech even implying you are going to kill some one is not a crime.

You notice how you don't even bother to read what others write? I said that I would let them speak protest and express themselves, bit definitely I wouldn't let them harm anyone, sabotage or cause any kind of hindrance to society.

mattabesta wrote:

even more sickening is that you would send someone who has a diffrent political opinion than you to a gulag without even knowing them.

I'm sending those with a different political opinion to a gulag, not because of their different opinion but because of their aggressive or harmful actions. You notice why it is important to read the whole post?

mattabesta wrote:

i am a liberal and communists are an oppisit to liberalism and the free rights of man to do what he wants.

Once again another statement that lacks foundations... I'm glad you're not an architect mattabesta, all your buildings would fall right away.

First of all. In no society reigned by laws can man do whatever he wants. Get it? I don't know you but I don't think someone has free rights to rape, murder or pillage whatever he wants. So if what someone wants is to hurt someone else indeed I oppose the "free right" of that man to do what he wants. Do you protect the "free rights" of that someone to do what he wants?

Pretty please with sugar on top:: Be objective, organize your ideas, read others' posts and then reply, would you?
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain   Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:38 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:

You notice how you don't even bother to read what others write? I said that I would let them speak protest and express themselves, bit definitely I wouldn't let them harm anyone, sabotage or cause any kind of hindrance to society.

mattabesta wrote:

I'm sending those with a different political opinion to a gulag, not because of their different opinion but because of their aggressive or harmful actions. You notice why it is important to read the whole post?

mattabesta wrote:

Once again another statement that lacks foundations... I'm glad you're not an architect mattabesta, all your buildings would fall right away.

First of all. In no society reigned by laws can man do whatever he wants. Get it? I don't know you but I don't think someone has free rights to rape, murder or pillage whatever he wants. So if what someone wants is to hurt someone else indeed I oppose the "free right" of that man to do what he wants. Do you protect the "free rights" of that someone to do what he wants?

Pretty please with sugar on top:: Be objective, organize your ideas, read others' posts and then reply, would you?

1. under any sucrumstace even if the man was a mass murdere I would not send him to a gulag.

2.obusly pepole can't pillage and kill as they want what I mean is that you can do whatever you want as long as it dose not harm anyone eles.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain   Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:46 pm

mattabesta wrote:

1. under any sucrumstace even if the man was a mass murdere I would not send him to a gulag.

So you would rip out the heart of someone that confuses Dreamland with Niceland but you would be humanitarian enough to put a genocide in a luxurious prison... that's a twisted concept of morals you got there Matthías.

Talking more seriously, that is a personal concept of justice. In my view it is correct to send criminals to forced labour, gulags or to execute them. I don't agree with the idea that criminals should be supported by society. They should be studied to understand the origin of their crime and if the outcome is by conviction then the punishment should be severe.

mattabesta wrote:

2.obusly pepole can't pillage and kill as they want what I mean is that you can do whatever you want as long as it dose not harm anyone eles.

You missed the last and probably most important part in your previous posts. Who do you think I was addressing to? Read before replying.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain   Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:24 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:

So you would rip out the heart of someone that confuses Dreamland with Niceland but you would be humanitarian enough to put a genocide in a luxurious prison... that's a twisted concept of morals you got there Matthías.

Talking more seriously, that is a personal concept of justice. In my view it is correct to send criminals to forced labour, gulags or to execute them. I don't agree with the idea that criminals should be supported by society. They should be studied to understand the origin of their crime and if the outcome is by conviction then the punishment should be severe.

mattabesta wrote:

You missed the last and probably most important part in your previous posts. Who do you think I was addressing to? Read before replying.

why do you think sending pepole to gulags and forced labor will make them better peple?
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain   Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:05 pm

Matta, if you want a FINE example of a failed justice system, just look at the USA's "justice" system.

Things take too long. For SERIOUS. Legal processes, court cases, even DEATH ROW takes forever! And criminals who have committed serious felonies like rape and murder are even LET FREE in exchange for the "drug dealers and addicts". WTF?! And the prisons in America do absolutely NOTHING for the public. They don't force the criminals to work for the good of the normal people, instead, it is the people's tax money which is housing and feeding those twisted criminals!

Honestly, I would perfer forced labor upon the prisoners instead of a housing prison like what many countries have.

Zealot is completely right. If man wasn't governed by laws at all, we would be killing and raping each others for the sheer thrill of it.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain   Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:27 pm

Jeiro Sijakeuigwan wrote:
Matta, if you want a FINE example of a failed justice system, just look at the USA's "justice" system.

Things take too long. For SERIOUS. Legal processes, court cases, even DEATH ROW takes forever! And criminals who have committed serious felonies like rape and murder are even LET FREE in exchange for the "drug dealers and addicts". WTF?! And the prisons in America do absolutely NOTHING for the public. They don't force the criminals to work for the good of the normal people, instead, it is the people's tax money which is housing and feeding those twisted criminals!

Honestly, I would perfer forced labor upon the prisoners instead of a housing prison like what many countries have.

Zealot is completely right. If man wasn't governed by laws at all, we would be killing and raping each others for the sheer thrill of it.

prisons are made in order to both punish and prepare pepole for the outside world to make them fit for society.

oh you thi9nk your justice system sucks??

in iceland if you kill someone you get 17 years max!

if you rape someone 2 years

wtf?????????????????
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain   Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:37 pm

mattabesta wrote:

why do you think sending pepole to gulags and forced labor will make them better peple?

Hmmm... I don't think it will make them better people. I think it wil force them to contribute to society or ta least live it in peace.

They harmed society by conviction... why would society carry the burden of keeping them alive or occupying space? Why should society spend resources and workforce building places designed specially to store those who harm society by conviction? Why should society spend even time in them after they're proven dangers to society?

mattabesta wrote:

wtf?????????????????

I read a case in which a British man stabbed his brother to death and got the amazing punishment of 4 years in prison.

Here in Mexico someone raped a girl, was declared guilty and just by paying 30,000 USD he got out, legally, not as an act of bribery. It is legal in Mexico to rape and pay with money for it. "You wanna rape people? You better be rich bitch!" That's the message of Mexican justice system... quite hypocritic.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain   Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:50 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:

Hmmm... I don't think it will make them better people. I think it wil force them to contribute to society or ta least live it in peace.

They harmed society by conviction... why would society carry the burden of keeping them alive or occupying space? Why should society spend resources and workforce building places designed specially to store those who harm society by conviction? Why should society spend even time in them after they're proven dangers to society?

mattabesta wrote:

wtf?????????????????

I read a case in which a British man stabbed his brother to death and got the amazing punishment of 4 years in prison.

Here in Mexico someone raped a girl, was declared guilty and just by paying 30,000 USD he got out, legally, not as an act of bribery. It is legal in Mexico to rape and pay with money for it. "You wanna rape people? You better be rich bitch!" That's the message of Mexican justice system... quite hypocritic.

I think pepoles lives shun't be taken away becuse they made a mistake and that they should have an oppritunity to get back on track but perhaps you are right whan it comes to forced labour it is sensebel to make pepole work if they have broken the law repetietly.
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain   Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 12:02 am

If I had my justice system implamented in the US, people would fear me. Why?

Because, if rapists and murders, the like aren't sorry for what they have done, then they are a threat to the whole of society and MUST be deported or forced into labor. If they are sorry, then they go do it again...

May whatever God they believe in have mercy upon their souls...because I won't. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain   Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 12:04 am

mattabesta wrote:

I think pepoles lives shun't be taken away becuse they made a mistake and that they should have an oppritunity to get back on track but perhaps you are right whan it comes to forced labour it is sensebel to make pepole work if they have broken the law repetietly.

People should indeed be allowed to learn from their mistakes, peole should be given second chances. But, what do you do with those that do it by conviction?

In Russia there was this man who was called the "Chess Murderer". He killed people that strolled by a specific park. When he was caught he said he would have gladly "completed his chessboard" and would have even killed many more if he could. I would like to treat that guy mentally to see if he can be cured and be useful to society in any way, but, if it's not possible, then I would simply kill him and make use of the components of his body into useful things.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain   Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 12:12 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:

People should indeed be allowed to learn from their mistakes, peole should be given second chances. But, what do you do with those that do it by conviction?

In Russia there was this man who was called the "Chess Murderer". He killed people that strolled by a specific park. When he was caught he said he would have gladly "completed his chessboard" and would have even killed many more if he could. I would like to treat that guy mentally to see if he can be cured and be useful to society in any way, but, if it's not possible, then I would simply kill him and make use of the components of his body into useful things.

crule man
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain   Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:54 am

*cough go fascist crush those bastards *endcough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain   Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Police repress Anti-Fascist protest in Spain
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2