World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am Spamacus!

Go down 
+4
revolution
mattabesta
Renegade_Kautsky
Diogritor
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
oligarch

I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Spamacus!   I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:03 am

Locked for what? Spam in a thread for which the purpose is to compete for who can spam the most in Spamistan?
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: I am Spamacus!   I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:04 am

oligarch wrote:
Locked for what? Spam in a thread for which the purpose is to compete for who can spam the most in Spamistan?

this is just too spammy.
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: I am Spamacus!   I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:21 am

-‐‐- 、
/     ヽ
!  ! 人|,.iノl_ノ)
i  乂-‐ -! i 
\ヽ .ゞ - ノノ  
  ``フ i´
    / \ノゝ
  /__i |丱!|
━━つ━つ━━∞∞∞========
==   MAD COW'S DINER    ==
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: I am Spamacus!   I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:22 am

∧_∧        / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
  |\´ー`)/|  < I'll have the brains, and cat legs.
  ○  \/ζ ○   \_________________
  |   |   |
 | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
  | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ |
  |                   |
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: I am Spamacus!   I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:22 am

aóerngoðrnba confused affraid farao jocolor pale silent tongue
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: I am Spamacus!   I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:27 am

( ・- ・)

( ゚ ヮ゚)

( ´ω`)

(″・ิ_・ิ)っ-̾

( ・ิm・ิ)

( ´-`)
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: I am Spamacus!   I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:28 am

ヽ(´ー`)ノ(ノ´ー`)ノ(ノ´ー)ノ
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: I am Spamacus!   I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:59 am

Code:
[b][list][*][i][u][img][url][strike][spoiler][scroll]þz,rtnlkasrtm.,xlslþtmhzæedrflsrrsrthnart[/scroll][/spoiler][/strike][/url][/img][/u][/i][/list][/b]

Code:
[b][list][*][i][u][img][url][strike][spoiler][scroll]þz,rtnlkasrtm.,xlslþtmhzæedrflsrrsrthnart[/scroll][/spoiler][/strike][/url][/img][/u][/i][/list][/b]
Back to top Go down
Renegade_Kautsky
Worker of the World Republic
Renegade_Kautsky

PostSubject: Re: I am Spamacus!   I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:19 am

I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Getthe10
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: I am Spamacus!   I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:45 am

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Renegade_Kautsky
Renegade_Kautsky

PostSubject: Re: I am Spamacus!   I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:24 am

Diogritor wrote:
Suspect

Here's a something my friend just sent me:

"Trucks fuck as children tuck their shirts up their asses, so that uncle Saddam does not rape them. "Oh noez!" said lil Jimmy Paige as uncle Saddam thrust 7 more times up his asshole. At that moment uncle Sam burst into Saddam's pedo-lair. "Saddam you horny little sun of a bitch, what are you doing with my son Jimmy?" uncle Sam yelled. "He putting his wee wee up my a-hole!" said Jimmy wearily. In turn uncle Sam pulled out his machete and cut off Saddam's cash and prizes. "Oh YEEEAAAHHHH!" gasped Saddam. "I needed that. Well I'm off to teatime!" and with that uncle Saddam jumped out the window and fell to his death 600 stories below."
Back to top Go down
ilych
Red Army Recruit
ilych

PostSubject: Re: I am Spamacus!   I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:20 am

Renegade_Kautsky wrote:
Diogritor wrote:
Suspect

"Trucks fuck as children tuck their shirts up their asses, so that uncle Saddam does not rape them. "Oh noez!" said lil Jimmy Paige as uncle Saddam thrust 7 more times up his asshole. At that moment uncle Sam burst into Saddam's pedo-lair. "Saddam you horny little sun of a bitch, what are you doing with my son Jimmy?" uncle Sam yelled. "He putting his wee wee up my a-hole!" said Jimmy wearily. In turn uncle Sam pulled out his machete and cut off Saddam's cash and prizes. "Oh YEEEAAAHHHH!" gasped Saddam. "I needed that. Well I'm off to teatime!" and with that uncle Saddam jumped out the window and fell to his death 600 stories below."
YOU SIR ARE MY HERO FOR POSTING THAT.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Renegade_Kautsky
Renegade_Kautsky

PostSubject: Re: I am Spamacus!   I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:13 pm

I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Zapata10
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: I am Spamacus!   I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:26 pm

Renegade_Kautsky wrote:
Diogritor wrote:
Suspect

wow
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: I am Spamacus!   I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:24 am

mattabesta wrote:
Renegade_Kautsky wrote:
Diogritor wrote:
Suspect

wow
yea....
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: I am Spamacus!   I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:25 pm

"It was not a good day to die for Lil Richard Simmons but that did not stop uncle Sam from giving him the old In-Out with a machete. Once that was finished uncle Sam rushed out the door to his next battle with evil. But just then Josef Stalin burst out of a nearby dumpster and with Chrome '45 in hand he bust 88 caps in uncle Sam's ass. "Well that was rather rude" said uncle Sam as he fell to the floor lifeless. "HAHA! another American Wigga hits the flo' stone cold courtesy of the Triumvirate!" said Stalin couthily. "Troika Assemble!" yelled Stalin. And out of the dumpster jumped Zinoveiv and Kaminev. "Sup nigga?" said Kaminev. "Just Iced Uncle Sam X-ecution style!" Stalin said smugly. I need you and Zinoviev take out this one annoying wigga who's been giving me some lip. "What's the cache?" inquired Zinoveiv. "He's got allotta friends 'ight." replied Stalin. "Just who is this Wigga?" asked Kaminev. Stalin sighed, then then replied "Why none other than Colonel Sanders"."

This confuses the fuck out of me.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: I am Spamacus!   I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:45 pm

That seems like a mixture of Clockwork Orange, GTA and a novel about Stalin's dangerousness to USA....
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Renegade_Kautsky
Renegade_Kautsky

PostSubject: Re: I am Spamacus!   I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:46 pm

I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Billor10I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Billor10I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Billor10
I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Billor10I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Billor10I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Billor10
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: I am Spamacus!   I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:53 pm

­
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: I am Spamacus!   I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:54 pm

>#color goes in the email field.
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: I am Spamacus!   I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:55 pm

oligarch wrote:
­

Yeah, that post didn't have a message.
Not much you can do about that.
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: I am Spamacus!   I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:49 am

Sage goes in EVERY field
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: I am Spamacus!   I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:51 am

I am Spamacus! - Page 2 12044910

You just got DUCKROLLED
Back to top Go down
revolution
Member of the WR Committee
revolution

PostSubject: Re: I am Spamacus!   I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:22 pm

Renegade_Kautsky wrote:

Don't make fun of a hero! Mad
Back to top Go down
Renegade_Kautsky
Renegade_Kautsky

PostSubject: Re: I am Spamacus!   I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:56 am

kahnsguard wrote:
Renegade_Kautsky wrote:

Don't make fun of a hero! Mad

Cool down man,

I'm down with Emiliano!

Viva Zapata!

Viva Subcomandante Marcos!

I am Spamacus! - Page 2 Marcos10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content