World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty! Empty
PostSubject: Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty!   Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:14 am

Im back! sorry about my multi-month absence.

To make a long story short I have now been to most nations in the FRICKEN NORTHERN HEMISPHERE! That's right, What do you get when you give a guy who just got out of high school and an urge to go somewhere $75,000?((Tell you guys later..))

A 4 1/2 mouth trip to Japan, China, Russia, Kazakhstan((better then expected)), Afghanistan((Good Hash goes here.. was in Kabul TIP: DON'T LEAVE KABUL LIKE I DID, MUSLIMS GET CRAZY WHEN THEY KNOW YOU ARE AMERICAN.)), Ukraine((Nominated for.. worst smelling country i went to..)), Poland, Germany((Crazy balls.)), Netherlands(( I <3 Amsterdam)), Belgium for a night, France((not as bad as i thought it would be. I <3 Paris at night.)) , UK, then back to Israel, Saudi Arabia for a night, Kuwait, Iraq((Replace where I said Kabul in my Afghanistan comment with Baghdad... I still left.. and I still almost got shot. Crazy Muslims >>)), then I DID NOT GO TO IRAN FBI AND I DID NOT SEE CRAZY PERSIAN RUINS AND HANG OUT WITH.. actually.. NOT CRAZY MUSLIMS, Then Korea, Back to Japan, then Home.

What I learned:
- I missed America. Half those countries had brown water. I prefer my water full of Floride and Chlorine and Clear.
-Muslims ARE infact crazy and will leave you in the middle of Afghanistan with no money, car, or knowlage of how to speak either Farsi or Arabic Sad
-I <3 Amsterdam
- Ukraine smells like ass. 24/7
- People like Americans better now. Only had to pretend to be from Venezuela in the crazy muslim parts of the trip.(( Im too tan to be Canadian and I figured what "tan" country hates America that I could convince anti-americans I was.))

and most importantly
- The thin white robe thing I wore in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia was.. THE MOST COMFORTABLE THING EVER!
Back to top Go down
MightyObserver
World Republic Party Member
MightyObserver

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty!   Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:27 am

Diogritor wrote:
-Muslims ARE infact crazy and will leave you in the middle of Afghanistan with no money, car, or knowlage of how to speak either Farsi or Arabic Sad

No need to generalize. Grouping all Muslims together = bad. We Americans can be equally crazy. I should think that after all that, had you not already learned not to stereotype, that you would... learn not to stereotype. Of course I would be wrong about that. Why should I ever expect such understanding and logic from a human being?

...um ...anyway ...If you think about the position they're in down there, it's not at all hard to understand.
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty!   Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:30 am

MightyObserver wrote:
Diogritor wrote:

No need to generalise. We Americans can be equally crazy. I should think that after all that, had you not already learned not to stereotype, that you would... learn not to stereotype. Of course I would be wrong about that. Why should I ever expect such understanding and logic from a human being?

...um ...anyway ...If you think about the position they're in down there, it's not at all hard to understand.
They left me in the middle of a fricken desert man! Thought I was gonna die. The funny thing is that the coolest Muslims I met were in Iran.
Back to top Go down
MightyObserver
MightyObserver

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty!   Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:36 am

Diogritor wrote:
They left me in the middle of a fricken desert man! Thought I was gonna die.

I'm in no position to imagine that, but I'm sure that was awful. It doesn't give you license to lumo them together.

Diogritor wrote:
The funny thing is that the coolest Muslims I met were in Iran.

And thus, you are redeemed.
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty!   Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:47 am

Well.. to be fair it was mostly my fault. I trusted a shady guy named "Amir" to guide me to Herat.. I let it slip to him that I was an American and he seemed cool with it but him and his band of bandits simply took me 20 miles out of Kabul, beat me up, took my stuff, and left.

Afganistan tarnished my veiw of islam sharply. It showed me that Sharia law causes the equivalent of super-conservative righties in America to take power and screw up the country economically.. then they get pissed off at us.. Also I simply cannot respect a country that teaches it women that way. The rest of the Muslim world did not OPENLY beat women in the streets for simple things as speaking their minds((Most did it indoors so to speak..))

Iraq was awesome and so was Kuwait. Ok.. perhaps I should say is that Afghans are largely backward and let religion hold them back too much for me to like them. Screw that place.. if those bandits didnt off me I was sure some crazy militiamen would. Walking 20 miles to Kabul is basically an open invite to be kidnapped and put on national TV then Beheaded..
Back to top Go down
MightyObserver
MightyObserver

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty!   Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:54 am

That was actually really interesting. I will keep all of that in mind if I ever end up in Afganistan. Didn't we bomb them while ender Clinton? I heard
that on this sight somewhere.

Diogritor wrote:
beat me up, took my stuff,

You should probably have mentioned that part, before. Ouch.

Last edited by MightyObserver on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty!   Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:09 am

Nah, During the 80's the Soviets commited a Vietnam there. The U.S supported the Militias with weapons, money, and training to push the "commies" out... then we left without telling anybody we did a good thing so as a whole they don't like America.

I mean it though. Stay in Kabul. Heret isnt worth it.. nice place but still.
Back to top Go down
MightyObserver
MightyObserver

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty!   Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:14 am

THat was something I heard Kenzu say.

Diogritor wrote:
commited a Vietnam there.

Huh?
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty!   Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:23 am

You know. Quagmire with no end? Empire crushing Defeat? Defeat of technical military by farmers and local militia?
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty!   Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:54 am

Diogritor wrote:
Im back! sorry about my multi-month absence.

What I learned:
- I missed America. Half those countries had brown water. I prefer my water full of Floride and Chlorine and Clear.

Hmm... I wonder which countries exactly you're talking about and which parts of them you were in?

Diogritor wrote:

"Muslims" like people who worship Allah, pray in arabic and central asian tongues, circumsice the males within their communities, go to the Mosque and don't eat pig? Or like.... I don't know... hmmm... Afghans and Iraqis who are currently at war with US, the country you come from?

Diogritor wrote:

- Ukraine smells like ass. 24/7

Holy Mary mother of God Jesuschrist and Muhammad! How the hell did you manage to spend 24 hours a day in every square inch of Ukraine aside from all those countries you mentioned in just 4 and a half months?! You got to tell me, wait, me? Tell the damn scientific community! You may have found something that would solve so many logistical problems...

Oh wait... you're just generalizing aren't you?

I was in Venice, it was the most stinking place I've ever been in and for sure isn't even close to the worst stinking place on Earth, yet I wouldn't say all of Italy stinks. Note: Venice is mainly composed of water a lot of which stagnates, also which is used for sewer... maybe that explains something?

I'm sorry but this comment of yours was rather offensive.

Diogritor wrote:

- People like Americans better now. Only had to pretend to be from Venezuela in the crazy muslim parts of the trip.(( Im too tan to be Canadian and I figured what "tan" country hates America that I could convince anti-americans I was.))

People often hate the US government, not the people. Since people are deluded about Obama currectly it's expected that animosity has lowered.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty!   Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:05 am

I will not admit that anything said about Ukraine is offensive because of how offensive that place was to my nose. If it wasn't subsistence farms it was the cities that have a poor sewer system. I did not see the entire nation but I went across the width of it and saw every type of land in Ukraine that there was and the only place that didnt make me want to throw up was in the truck I traveled in. Do not presume I am being offencive.. worst.. country.. ever..ever..ever.

Kazakhstan had an earthy smell but at least the people didnt look at me with pure contempt.

As for water it was mostly ok but in America the most rural of people have clean water. Not so in a few of the far out communities in Eastern Europe and the Middle East I visited.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty!   Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:24 am

Diogritor wrote:
I will not admit that anything said about Ukraine is offensive because of how offensive that place was to my nose. If it wasn't subsistence farms it was the cities that have a poor sewer system. I did not see the entire nation but I went across the width of it and saw every type of land in Ukraine that there was and the only place that didnt make me want to throw up was in the truck I traveled in. Do not presume I am being offencive.. worst.. country.. ever..ever..ever.

So you went across some random land and determined Ukraine as a whole smells bad. Pretty rational. And "worst country ever" now that speaks about your quality standards and the way you give foundations to your statements.

Diogritor wrote:

As for water it was mostly ok but in America the most rural of people have clean water. Not so in a few of the far out communities in Eastern Europe and the Middle East I visited.

I'd like to see that. Either way at least Iraq and Afghanistan are definitely not good examples considering they've been bombed, invaded and in war for several years now.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty!   Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:50 pm

Welcome back!

Sounded like a kick arse trip.

Quote :
- I <3 Amsterdam

w00t~~
Back to top Go down
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty!   Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:57 pm

I would go to UAE not Afganistan, but welcome back. Im glad you didnt get beheaded Razz

(Also thanks for the advice)
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty!   Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emperor Diogritor! Now with more lefty!
Page 1 of 1