World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The freakin' new apocolypse?

Go down 
+2
CoolKidX
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
6 posters
AuthorMessage
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member

The freakin' new apocolypse? Empty
PostSubject: The freakin' new apocolypse?   The freakin' new apocolypse? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:27 am

Incurabble diesease, world hunger, global warming.. ( I composed a list in my head, but fckin forgot it) This is also leadingup 2012, the apocolypse.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: The freakin' new apocolypse?   The freakin' new apocolypse? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:54 pm

Why world hunger in 2012?
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: The freakin' new apocolypse?   The freakin' new apocolypse? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:38 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
Why world hunger in 2012?

He's saying it's already a problem i think.

Quote :
Incurabble diesease

Big deal. There've been others, no? And if god really foretold swine flu, then god's kind of a bitch. Certainly someone omnipotent could do better.

Also, all three of those things you listed can be explained reasonably. So is it just that they're occuring at the same time that makes it apocolyptic?
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: The freakin' new apocolypse?   The freakin' new apocolypse? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:52 pm

Don't worry my children, our saviour will arrive in 2012 and battle al that is evil so we can live in peace.

Exclusive for Christians only
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: The freakin' new apocolypse?   The freakin' new apocolypse? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:37 pm

Yes! He's right! I mean, the Black Death is killing millions in Europe and Asia right now! It's the end times! People are going hungry! It seems to be getting a bit colder! My God, it's the end!

Oh wait....

Okay, okay, there's a flu strain that's killing millions in the great America! There's a World War on the horizon, and we just got out of one! People are starving! Blacks are getting lynched! It's the end times!

Wait....
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: The freakin' new apocolypse?   The freakin' new apocolypse? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:47 pm

Tyrong you genius.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: The freakin' new apocolypse?   The freakin' new apocolypse? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:06 pm

lol at Tyrong, also CKX.

I use to know a mentally retarded kid that said the same things as Alex, Im started too wonder if he is one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: The freakin' new apocolypse?   The freakin' new apocolypse? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:12 pm

Liche wrote:

I use to know a mentally retarded kid that said the same things as Alex, Im started too wonder if he is one.

isnt it obvious geek ?
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: The freakin' new apocolypse?   The freakin' new apocolypse? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:18 pm

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Incurabble diesease,

Nothing new.

world hunger,

Which is mostly on our hands to solve. (It's our fault)

global warming.. ( I composed a list in my head, but fckin forgot it)

This isn't new either. At all.

This is also leadingup 2012, the apocolypse.

So you're a believer of Christiano-Mayan mythology?
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: The freakin' new apocolypse?   The freakin' new apocolypse? Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:38 am

Quote :
Christiano-Mayan mythology?
What hapens when your calendar reaches December 30? You go buy a new calendar. What happens when the Mayan one reaches the end? They start over. Why didn't the make it longer? IT'S HUGE AS IS! Why did they end it at such a round number? Why don't WE do that!? Daylight savings time!? LEAP YEARS!?
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: The freakin' new apocolypse?   The freakin' new apocolypse? Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:03 am

Oh wait...

damn...

You guys have made my day. It was a joke.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: The freakin' new apocolypse?   The freakin' new apocolypse? Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:14 am

Hard to tell with you, Alex.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: The freakin' new apocolypse?   The freakin' new apocolypse? Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:18 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Hard to tell with you, Alex.
It ahs to do with my amazingly awesome nature. And good looks.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: The freakin' new apocolypse?   The freakin' new apocolypse? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:50 am

CoolKidX wrote:
Liche wrote:

isnt it obvious geek ?
attempted insult
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: The freakin' new apocolypse?   The freakin' new apocolypse? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:59 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
Liche wrote:

isnt it obvious geek ?
attempted insult

How did I insult you? In what way?
I just said isnt it obvious, that is not a direct insult to you if its even a insult. And why are you quoteing me?
Liche is the one who said it, tho i still dont see it as a insult, your just mad that Liche said taht you get a possible ban for insulting me. You not only fail at trying to get me and liche, but aswell as making two posts, one. That means, stop double posting, it looks you just want posts.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: The freakin' new apocolypse?   The freakin' new apocolypse? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:21 am

You wanna go Alex!!!

oh wait this is interwebz and somebody's taking things too seriously :O
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: The freakin' new apocolypse?   The freakin' new apocolypse? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:55 am

CoolKidX wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
Liche wrote:

isnt it obvious geek ?
attempted insult

How did I insult you? In what way?
I just said isnt it obvious, that is not a direct insult to you if its even a insult. And why are you quoteing me?
Liche is the one who said it, tho i still dont see it as a insult, your just mad that Liche said taht you get a possible ban for insulting me. You not only fail at trying to get me and liche, but aswell as making two posts, one. That means, stop double posting, it looks you just want posts.
It's obvious that you are retard. That's an insult, no? And that's what you said. It is a direct insult. Its like saying" CKX is an apemean. Isnt it obvious?" I'm not mad at Liche, Why? EBcaseu I know he was joking. But you came along and then posted " Sin't it obcious?" And you're the one with minimal intelligence here, with teh only thing that you know about your version of teh creation of the universe is that " Teh big bang did it". Go back to you apes.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: The freakin' new apocolypse?   The freakin' new apocolypse? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:04 am

It's obvious that you are retard. That's an insult, no?
You say it in the way the answer of the obviousness is yes. I just said "isnt it obvious?" that means that it could mean "Isnt it obvious, he is not" or "Isnt it obvious, he is". We wont know, now will we.

And that's what you said. It is a direct insult. Its like saying" CKX is an apemean. Isnt it obvious?"
It is but its not a direct insult.

I'm not mad at Liche, Why? EBcaseu I know he was joking.
Really? You thought he was joking?
How do you know?

And you're the one with minimal intelligence here,
Uhhm.. no, not really, you just say that to make a failed attempt of insulting me. Look at yourself kid, your so full of yourself, you have a massive ego, your a narcist, it looks you cant type since in almost every post of yours there are some type errors, not that it matters but, seriously, in every post? Oh and you dont know what some definitions of words are. And now I am the one with minimal intelligence here? Just look the way you say it, like a real smart kid, you really disquist me, you really do.

Go back to you apes.
Go back to your mom so you can cry "Mom! People are cursing on the internet, I am so polite and I am always right, they just hate me cuz I am so cool, I dont understand it".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The freakin' new apocolypse?   The freakin' new apocolypse? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The freakin' new apocolypse?
Page 1 of 1