World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Frustations anyone?

Go down 
+8
enviro
revolution
Kenzu
mattabesta
Liche
VRaptorX
oligarch
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Frustations anyone? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:35 pm

as soon as i get home from school i will make an acount and if it gets banned i will copy pasta it.
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:43 pm

Naw everyone make new accounts, this is getting funny, they even edited my Signature to something silly xD, trying the best they can I think - come all and Join ze Fun xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:11 am

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:
Naw everyone make new accounts, this is getting funny, they even edited my Signature to something silly xD, trying the best they can I think - come all and Join ze Fun xD
ok i made one. I'm comradelulz
Back to top Go down
VRaptorX
Young Komsomol Member

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:33 am

*smacks head*

can we please be mature about this and not invade the forum?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:44 am

VRaptorX wrote:
*smacks head*

can we please be mature about this and not invade the forum?
When it's for the lulz.....i dont think so
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 6:31 pm

Raptor, I never even took this serious for a second xD I just point fingers at retarded people and Laugh - it's what I do

And It seems I got baned anyway lolz XD anyone care to sticky here there silly replies? xD
Back to top Go down
VRaptorX
Young Komsomol Member

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:17 pm

God damn you're an idiot. I already got a nasty PM from CJ again. I just know this whole mess will come down on me.

thank you. I really wanted to get bombarded with emails yelling at me while I try to do my Illustrator project.
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:37 pm

Just send them a link to this thread, that shoud clear out who's whos

Or Just block the asshole's E-mail, you get banned off a forum and you till want to behave nice to some exaggerating kido?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:15 pm

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:
Raptor, I never even took this serious for a second xD I just point fingers at retarded people and Laugh - it's what I do

And It seems I got baned anyway lolz XD anyone care to sticky here there silly replies? xD
they deleted the thread
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:21 am

VRaptorX wrote:
I already got a nasty PM from CJ again. I just know this whole mess will come down on me.

It's typical American behavior, Vraps. Fear-mongering 4$$holes are what they are, I suggest you cut off all ties with them and forget it ever happened. You're willing to defend them after what they did to me? Simply for being a communist? And you? Simply for having a difference in manga opinion or "crazy" threoies?

No, I've decided they don't deserve any sympathy from anybody. People who use and blame others to justify their means, forgive them again, and then break them once more, are lower than scum.

oh my. 4chan has invaded my mind. For teh lulzzzzzzzzzzzz! Razz
Back to top Go down
VRaptorX
Young Komsomol Member

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:31 am

Kim.....just appologize to Jade. Out of all the shit I'm in now thanks to your friend, at least do something to make it better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:37 am

VRaptorX wrote:
Kim.....just appologize to Jade. Out of all the shit I'm in now thanks to your friend, at least do something to make it better.
how can you stick up for assholes? if they were your friend or wanted you there they wouldnt give a shit.
Back to top Go down
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:46 am

Grrr. Assholes deleted my account after B& didn't work and they're not letting anyone else join. If that forum would let me post images none of them ever be the same. DDoS is out of the question since they don't have their own domain either and I'm not paying $12 a month for usenet.

Also no one give them the location of this forum, we don't want a bunch of mormon weeaboos spamming about Marx didn't understand his own theories.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:53 am

oligarch wrote:
Grrr. Assholes deleted my account after B& didn't work and they're not letting anyone else join. If that forum would let me post images none of them ever be the same. DDoS is out of the question since they don't have their own domain either and I'm not paying $12 a month for usenet.

Also no one give them the location of this forum, we don't want a bunch of mormon weeaboos spamming about Marx didn't understand his own theories.
lol Mormon weeaboos, that is the most upsetting thing i have ever heard. And i have lurked for a long time.
Back to top Go down
VRaptorX
Young Komsomol Member

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:50 am

mononokifool wrote:
VRaptorX wrote:
how can you stick up for assholes? if they were your friend or wanted you there they wouldnt give a shit.

I'm not sticking up for Emp and CJ. I'm sticking up for jade, Sesshy, and the rest of the forum which Kim puts in the same league as those two. They are nice and don't deserve to be attacked for what Emp/CJ do.
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:48 am

VRaptorX wrote:

Then like I said, cut off all ties to them. They never existed as far as I am concerned.

Apologize? You think an apology is gonna make it okay after what those hacks did to me? And to you? You remember all that because you felt it too. They threatened to ban you and what did all the other members do when I tried to appeal to them?

Nothing. Absolutely NOTHING. Except, of course, get a Mormon sickfuck and a Korean communist to agree on "mutual" terms. Oh teh noes my friend...that did not happen. That never happened. Instead, he simply continued to spurt the same bullshit he had been ever since Day 1. And might I ask what he DID after being "asked" to "quit"?

Sprout some more bullshit about "evil commies" plotting to starve the entire fucking world to death. He aimed the fearmongering at ME. Me knowing that Americans pratically LIVE on fear and GUESS WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED?

It worked. Quite easily I MUST say.

I tried e-mailing them again and again and again for any confirmation if they still saw me as a sweet guy. But once again...

nothing.

So no, I'm not gonna say sorry to jade, or Sesshy, or anybody else. They don't even deserve a sqeual of happiness from me now. I've had all I took, they broke my trust, considered my behaviors mere "act", and threw me out to die on the streets.

Exactly like a hardcore capitalist wanted.
Back to top Go down
VRaptorX
Young Komsomol Member

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:32 am

Being tricked/mistaken is not something to condemn someone for. And you gotta admit that the way you acted before being nice definatly puts suspicion on the "I think he's faking" arguement. You can't blame Jade for that, especially when she appologized. She said she was sorry now you do the same.

And really, since when has Sesshy done anything but be nice to people? She is always trying to make everyone happy. She is almost like a little kid in innocence. And Watu1p....never says a thing. Same with katana. Same with basically everyone outside of the two people who you group everyone with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:05 am

VRaptorX wrote:
Being tricked/mistaken is not something to condemn someone for. And you gotta admit that the way you acted before being nice definatly puts suspicion on the "I think he's faking" arguement. You can't blame Jade for that, especially when she appologized. She said she was sorry now you do the same.

And really, since when has Sesshy done anything but be nice to people? She is always trying to make everyone happy. She is almost like a little kid in innocence. And Watu1p....never says a thing. Same with katana. Same with basically everyone outside of the two people who you group everyone with.
I like the names...weeaboo heaven maybe?
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:25 am

Weeabooism is condemnable in itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:31 am

oligarch wrote:
Weeabooism is condemnable in itself.
...are you sure Neutral
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:16 pm

VRaptorX wrote:
Kim.....just apologize to Jade. Out of all the shit I'm in now thanks to your friend, at least do something to make it better.

Dude I already told you - Mail this thread to him So he'll know who did it, or just block him and tell him to fuck-off, Why Should Kim apologize for? For being Communist? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:33 pm

VRaptorX wrote:

Deliberatly tricking just one under the basis of "commies are evil and since this guy is a commie, he MUST be evil too" isn't the same as banning one if he simply was angry.

As for the others, if they truely cared for me, then that Mormon weebo would've been banned a LONG time ago. By uniaminous vote. But did I see him get banned or even STOP in his actions to constantly denounce me? Did anybody else try and stop him with more than just words?

No. They didn't care for me. They never cared.

So I comdemn that entire forum to sweet lulz payback. Razz
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:15 am

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:
VRaptorX wrote:
Kim.....just apologize to Jade. Out of all the shit I'm in now thanks to your friend, at least do something to make it better.

Dude I already told you - Mail this thread to him So he'll know who did it, or just block him and tell him to fuck-off, Why Should Kim apologize for? For being Communist? Rolling Eyes

If have his email address could you please post it here.
Back to top Go down
VRaptorX
Young Komsomol Member

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:06 pm

damnit! I'm still getting shit for what you idiots pulled.

"Tell your commie pig friends to back the fuck off, the next ban includes you. I know you are only coming in here to spy for them anyway. Why won't you just GO AWAY and leave us in peace? What the hell is anyone doing to you??? Grow up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:08 pm

VRaptorX wrote:
damnit! I'm still getting shit for what you idiots pulled.

"Tell your commie pig friends to back the fuck off, the next ban includes you. I know you are only coming in here to spy for them anyway. Why won't you just GO AWAY and leave us in peace? What the hell is anyone doing to you??? Grow up!"
lol i think he is doing it wrong....im pretty sure the saying is Capitalist pigs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frustations anyone?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Family Home - for real life issues-
Jump to: