World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What language is this and could someone translate?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kismet
Red Army Recruit
kismet

What language is this and could someone translate? Empty
PostSubject: What language is this and could someone translate?   What language is this and could someone translate? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:52 am

Ok, ignoring the sex pirate who I guess we know is..........

I have a serious sorta question about a language that I'm unfamiliar with.....

Since this did come through the Aderan Wars mail system, I asked in that section first. I'm asking here since no one there can answer it and I know a lot more people with varied backgrounds are up here or at least lurk up here.

I did *not* put this in the languages section since I don't know what language it is.

If someone knows what language it is ...... could you tell me and/or translate? If you just recognize it, that'd help a lot Smile

"birazcik tehlikeli bir vurustu, lutfen benim defenci gucletmeye zorlama"

It's not French or English, so I'm out of my league Smile Not a Romance language for certain. "bir" gives me some pause as well "defenci" but the rest of it is not what I'd have thought. "lutfen" I keep reading as "luften" (damned Germanic roots, I keep seeing the "luft' instead of "lutf"

Not a troll question and this is the spam section... I don't plan on posting this anywhere else unless someone suggests it. It's been googled and no hits on any of the words come up

Thanks anyone for answering and thanks to those who at least looked Smile
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: What language is this and could someone translate?   What language is this and could someone translate? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:18 pm

As I replied in the Adean Wars section, it's Turkish. A turkish and a Russian turkish-speaking friends of mine translated it as "it was a dangerous shoot, please don't strengthen the defense".
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
kismet
Red Army Recruit
kismet

PostSubject: Re: What language is this and could someone translate?   What language is this and could someone translate? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:30 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
As I replied in the Adean Wars section, it's Turkish. A turkish and a Russian turkish-speaking friends of mine translated it as "it was a dangerous shoot, please don't strengthen the defense".

that makes absolutely no sense. but thanks
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: What language is this and could someone translate?   What language is this and could someone translate? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:21 pm

kismet wrote:

that makes absolutely no sense. but thanks

Precisely what I thought, senseless. Although it could be contextually understandable.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

PostSubject: Re: What language is this and could someone translate?   What language is this and could someone translate? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:46 am

Kein Merit Fur Die Miltid
No Majority For The Pitty?

or, you can easily determine that it means No Pity For The Majority.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: What language is this and could someone translate?   What language is this and could someone translate? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:04 am

The Turk has spoken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What language is this and could someone translate?   What language is this and could someone translate? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What language is this and could someone translate?
Page 1 of 1