World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today Empty
PostSubject: i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today   i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:09 am

and lets just say it ended less than favorably with him cussing me out.

he proceeded block me on aim and facebook.

im deeply saddened at loosing him as a friend, and as comrade.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today   i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:15 am

Bummer. What about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today   i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:19 am

its a shame because even him being a trot, i still respected him greatly.

we talked about the spanish revolution and the kronstadt rebellion, and he said
shabazz wrote:
"I will not dispute these things with you because it is fact and you are an unserious hodge-podge of contradictory politics.
TATEXJOKER (11:02:19 PM): I don't know what fucking world you live in but I shure as hell do not want to live in it."

then he blocked me.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today   i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:05 pm

That sucks.

Soo, why was he a trotsky actaully?
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today   i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:20 pm

That's some weak shit. What the hell did the ICL do to his ass?

Was there any conversation prior to this? or had you not been in contact for a long while?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today   i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:18 pm

Black_Cross wrote:
That's some weak shit. What the hell did the ICL do to his ass?

Was there any conversation prior to this? or had you not been in contact for a long while?

i have no clue, but he blocked and deleted me so that way he could maintain his innocence.

we hadn't been in contact for a while, then within the same day we went from saying, oh shit man i havent talked to you in forever, to basically saying fuck you.

here is what i said to spark that response

shabazz and me wrote:
rudimentary zack (10:50:45 PM): we had solid organization in spain, no one fucking believed us and and left us with are dick in are hands
TATEXJOKER (10:51:46 PM): You had a Union
TATEXJOKER (10:51:54 PM): that supported POUM
rudimentary zack (10:51:58 PM): you had a party.
TATEXJOKER (10:52:13 PM): We fought for the working class to form soviets
TATEXJOKER (10:52:24 PM): which you ostensibly believe in
TATEXJOKER (10:52:32 PM): inso far as members of the ruling class are involved
TATEXJOKER (10:52:37 PM): haha
TATEXJOKER (10:53:58 PM): So you guys sided with the Mensheviks
TATEXJOKER (10:54:03 PM): and joined the stalinist popular front
TATEXJOKER (10:54:08 PM): and told the workers to go home
rudimentary zack (10:55:48 PM): how can you say we told the workers to go home, we, comprised of workers, fought the revolution, we didnt fight on any ones behalf. not to mention the ukrainian free territory and that lovely stunt you and lenin pulled.
TATEXJOKER (11:02:15 PM): You sided with the mensheviks which did not want the workers in power. They wanted bourgeois parliament. Openly. The Imperialists sided with you in Kronstadt. These are facts. In spain, you joined the popular front and refused to form soviets, which the trotskyists advocated. The contradiction in what your politics because you ostensibly should have atleast have advocated "free soviets" like you did when you were were on the side of the white army (mensheviks). Then your press literally told workers to go back to work, to go home. This is another fact. War Communism was instituted to feed workers during a war against 14 imperialist nations (Had there not even been a workers state, they wouldn't have stood a chance against them). I will not dispute these things with you because it is fact and you are an unserious hodge-podge of contradictory politics.
TATEXJOKER (11:02:19 PM): I don't know what fucking world you live in but I shure as hell do not want to live in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today   i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:19 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
That sucks.

because a party has him brainwashed
Back to top Go down
Jesus
World Republic Party Member
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today   i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:16 am

beatnikzach wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
That sucks.

Mehhh it's all relative shit, it's not like someone is gonna proe something is right or convince everyone else that he is someday. That's why Earth is a big big mess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today   i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:01 am

Jesus wrote:
beatnikzach wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
That sucks.

Mehhh it's all relative shit, it's not like someone is gonna proe something is right or convince everyone else that he is someday. That's why Earth is a big big mess.

no not really, he used to be close with Black_Cross and myself, he started the first revolutionary collective here, now he is a fucking lunatic.
the party he is made him leave the forums...
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today   i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:23 am

beatnikzach wrote:
Jesus wrote:
beatnikzach wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
That sucks.

no not really, he used to be close with Black_Cross and myself, he started the first revolutionary collective here, now he is a fucking lunatic.
the party he is made him leave the forums...

LoL, letting your life being dictated by others. I'm sorry, i just can't consider him something else than pathetic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today   i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:31 am

the fact of the matter is, that wasn't the shabazz i knew.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today   i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:16 am

beatnikzach wrote:
the fact of the matter is, that wasn't the shabazz i knew.

Heh, now strings are coming out of his back, it seems.

At those Puppets, so much fun i get from seeing them.
Back to top Go down
WeiWuWei

PostSubject: Re: i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today   i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:04 am

That sucks, dude.
Back to top Go down
https://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/groupcp.forum?g=11

PostSubject: Re: i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today   i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:07 am

i just dont even know what to think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today   i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today
Page 1 of 1