World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jehovah's at the door.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

Jehovah's at the door. Empty
PostSubject: Jehovah's at the door.   Jehovah's at the door. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvYaOIlFMqw

Awesome video of a guy who just owns them.

I wanted to show that, but also ask what do you do when JW's come to your door? Last time I had a big dicussion with them, but that was a year ago, and now I gained more knowledge on how ridiclious it is, I hope I can have a better dicussion and all.

For the rest everyone I know just closes the door is like "yeah.. yeah.. ok go away now?"
Back to top Go down
WeiWuWei
World Republic Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Jehovah's at the door.   Jehovah's at the door. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:00 pm

I'm an Atheist, but I think it's funnier to lie to them and simply tell them that I'm Jewish.

Works like a charm, by the way.
Back to top Go down
https://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/groupcp.forum?g=11
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Jehovah's at the door.   Jehovah's at the door. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:24 pm

Nice. Ramen, brothers and sisters.
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee

PostSubject: Re: Jehovah's at the door.   Jehovah's at the door. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:17 pm

they never come to me, but my friend used to say he was the devil and bla bla and they freaked out, he told me.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Jehovah's at the door.   Jehovah's at the door. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:21 am

I think one day I may just have my home prepared with pieces of animals, pentagrams and play O fortuna, let them in and start seizing and such, maybe drug my ferrets so they look demonic and hopefully at least disturb them.

Nah... too impractical and I don't think it'd work.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Jehovah's at the door.   Jehovah's at the door. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:38 am

Nah, that would work nicely. Just make sure you get lots of assorted animal parts from the butcher's. And use pig hearts only. They're the most like humans'
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Jehovah's at the door.   Jehovah's at the door. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:43 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Nah, that would work nicely. Just make sure you get lots of assorted animal parts from the butcher's. And use pig hearts only. They're the most like humans'

I don't know... plus unless they had some medical training or knowledge on Biology I doubt they'd be trying to distinguish between organs and animals' pieces.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jehovah's at the door.   Jehovah's at the door. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jehovah's at the door.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Pantheon-
Jump to: