World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ghostbusters 3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

Ghostbusters 3 Empty
PostSubject: Ghostbusters 3   Ghostbusters 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:32 am

It's the game. Play it now. Have a nerdgasm.
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

Ghostbusters 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3   Ghostbusters 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:52 pm

It's out?

I saw some pictures and read a bit about it when i had a subscription to gameinformer. Watched the movies and the cartoon as a kid, so i probably would 'gasm' in some way.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

Ghostbusters 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3   Ghostbusters 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:32 pm

Yeah it's out. Been out for over a month.
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

Ghostbusters 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3   Ghostbusters 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:57 pm

ghostbusters sucks. who is the guy in your avatar bc?
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

Ghostbusters 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3   Ghostbusters 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:00 pm

I dont get it, Ghostbusters 3 the game is out?
If U mean the game called Ghostbusters for all kinda consoles made in 2009, that's not Ghostbusters 3.
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

Ghostbusters 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3   Ghostbusters 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:49 pm

Quote :
who is the guy in your avatar bc?

Errico Malatesta. My favorite anarchist author.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

Ghostbusters 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3   Ghostbusters 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:51 pm

Well Cool, for all intents and purposes, yes it's Ghostbusters 3. Which was my point. 3 isn't ever coming out, so the game IS 3.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

Ghostbusters 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3   Ghostbusters 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:06 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Well Cool, for all intents and purposes, yes it's Ghostbusters 3. Which was my point. 3 isn't ever coming out, so the game IS 3.

Nope, it is not actually. Its more liek a diffrent story, sopme elements are added which is great, but it isnt Ghostbusters 3, the makers dont even think it is or something.
HOWEVER, I heard Ghostbusters 3 is coming in 2011 or 2012 or shit.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

Ghostbusters 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3   Ghostbusters 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:02 pm

How is it different? It's considered canon, ties the previous two films, and with the hell that production for the third has gone through, well, this IS the third entry into the series. And indeed, as I said, it's considered cannon.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

Ghostbusters 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3   Ghostbusters 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:52 pm

Nope, jsut cuz it has some extra missions that are not in the movie doesnt make it a sequel or anyelse.

The production team doesnt see it as a sequel or Ghostbusters 3, and it doesnt matter if the Ghostbusters 3 is confirmed, cuz the game was in the making 2 for 2 years, so 2 years ago it wasnt either.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

Ghostbusters 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3   Ghostbusters 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:13 am

Extra missionsnot in the movie? Letting you go tot he Hotel Sedgwick, fight Stay Puff, and goa fter the libvrary ghost doesn't mean they're "from the movie". Yes, they're meant to allow the playr to [play those scenes, but they're fully explained, and quite different. SLimer gets out, Gozer has been resummoned by a now disilusioned Ivo, and the library is a focal point for the madalla that is SUPPOSED to bring Gozer's new destructor form, but as we find out, since Gozer fails TWICE, Ivo is dsillusioned and takes the power for himself. IAnd whether the production team sees it as 3 or not, it's all we have, it's cannon, and it's just like the movies, so it's number 3.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
World Republic Party Member
Jesus

Ghostbusters 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3   Ghostbusters 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:57 am

Nah Tyrong, it's been officialy built, as a movie based game. Therefore it's not pretending to be a sequel or a prequel. Just differing from the story like any other movie based game.

BTW

DON'T CROSSE THE PROTON STREAM IT WILL BUILD A DECEPTICON!
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

Ghostbusters 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3   Ghostbusters 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:05 pm

No, it IS considered cannon. Ivo Shandor, disillusioned with Gozer failing TWICE, wants the power for himself. It's a movie based game, yeah, but that doesn't mean anything. And even if it's considered non-cannon later on, as for now, you may as well consider it the third movie.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
World Republic Party Member
Jesus

Ghostbusters 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3   Ghostbusters 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:14 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
No, it IS considered cannon. Ivo Shandor, disillusioned with Gozer failing TWICE, wants the power for himself. It's a movie based game, yeah, but that doesn't mean anything. And even if it's considered non-cannon later on, as for now, you may as well consider it the third movie.

And i think it's the only Ghostbusters game, where the black guy is actually included. And i'm dead serious.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

Ghostbusters 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3   Ghostbusters 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:54 am

He's right about that.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

Ghostbusters 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3   Ghostbusters 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:33 pm

Jesus wrote:

And i think it's the only Ghostbusters game, where the black guy is actually included. And i'm dead serious.

Haha.
He was in jail in the other games. Cops planted drugs on him in tha ghetto, thanks Ronald Reagan, if anyone gets it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghostbusters 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters 3   Ghostbusters 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghostbusters 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Republic Square :: Spamistan-
Jump to: