World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great new engine technology.

Go down 
+3
CoolKidX
Liche
Tyrong Kojy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

Great new engine technology. Empty
PostSubject: Great new engine technology.   Great new engine technology. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Great new engine technology.   Great new engine technology. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:56 am

Jesus.....

Thats like finding a cow that can feed 1000 people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Great new engine technology.   Great new engine technology. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:47 pm

Fuck yeah.
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee

PostSubject: Re: Great new engine technology.   Great new engine technology. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:22 pm

and i though you meant computer game engines.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Great new engine technology.   Great new engine technology. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:10 am

Tyrlop wrote:
same
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Great new engine technology.   Great new engine technology. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:16 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Tyrlop wrote:
same

Why?

Also, nice thing although it's not news really. Plus let's see how it performs in Space.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee

PostSubject: Re: Great new engine technology.   Great new engine technology. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:38 pm

because i allways used to have alot of big discussions with my work team about changing engines.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Great new engine technology.   Great new engine technology. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:53 pm

Tyrlop wrote:
because i allways used to have alot of big discussions with my work team about changing engines.

Unrealengine 3 is coming to download I heard, great graphics and physichs try it out if you want a modern day game, source engine is getting old.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Great new engine technology.   Great new engine technology. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:33 pm

Tyrlop wrote:

Yeah, but engines are not mainly computers'.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Great new engine technology.   Great new engine technology. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:42 pm

What do you mean it's not news? It hasn't actually been made before, and now it has. That's news.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Great new engine technology.   Great new engine technology. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:51 pm

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Tyrlop wrote:
same

Seems like some people don't get out much Razz

"CAR HAVE ENGINES?!"

But ya, its possible it just blows up in space, or works exactly the same as the current engines being used. Even if this one dosen't work, its still a great leap forward.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Great new engine technology.   Great new engine technology. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:02 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
What do you mean it's not news? It hasn't actually been made before, and now it has. That's news.

The project has been existing for a relatively long while. It was just expected.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: Great new engine technology.   Great new engine technology. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:42 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Tyrong Kojy wrote:

The project has been existing for a relatively long while. It was just expected.
I heard about it being developed on Daily Planet along time ago. And it won't really effect my life right now that much.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Great new engine technology.   Great new engine technology. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:19 am

Indevelopment, yeah. BUt they finished it. That's the news. And no, it's not going to be used on cars and such for some time. Jetss maybe in the next ten years. It's only use is in shuttles for now.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Great new engine technology.   Great new engine technology. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:14 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Indevelopment, yeah. BUt they finished it. That's the news.
Then I'll rephrase, not big news. Technological advances don't surprise me much now, specially of this kind. And when they do surprise me, it's usually for the worst. Rarely they're extraordinarily good news which even so, due to the way technology is handled, can be transformed into proportionally surprising bad news.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Great new engine technology.   Great new engine technology. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:44 am

So like, a proletariat liberation machine would be a big leap, or a scientific equation to show that Communism is eminent?

If I was better at math Id start working on the latter. The first just sounds scary, I think the Nazis had that, they called them labor camps. and they were bad.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Great new engine technology.   Great new engine technology. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:02 am

Well, "I" get excited.... You can have the idea, the theory about a technology, but until it's finished and built it's worthless. SO building and finishing somehting like this, especially a formerly impossible and science fiction piece of technology becomes real. I LOVE that.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Great new engine technology.   Great new engine technology. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:30 am

I wouldn't say the theory is worthless...
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Great new engine technology.   Great new engine technology. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:37 pm

It is unless the technology is aactually built.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Great new engine technology.   Great new engine technology. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:33 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:

Without the theory the technolgy can't be built thus the theory is worthy.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: Great new engine technology.   Great new engine technology. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:54 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Tyrong Kojy wrote:

Without the theory the technolgy can't be built thus the theory is worthy.
The idea was always there and always will be, we just discover it along the way. For example, if you added 2+2, before you answered it, think to yourself, is the answer already there? Is the answer all ready predetermined? The outcome is alredy there, theidea is already existing, we just discover it. If we dropped a rock , and then repeated the exact same thing with no additional factors, we would get the exact same outcome, because the outcome has been already predetermined- we are not inventing, but discovering. If I invented a microwave, would I be actually inventing it, or just discovering it? The microwave has already been predetermined. It is already there. I am just discovering it.

Do you understand what I mean? The theory is already there, and always was since the beginning of time. We are just discovering it. The peotential will always be here- we just discover it.

Freg I forgot what I'm trying to say by saing this- man I've gotta go to sleep. Well, take from this what you will.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Great new engine technology.   Great new engine technology. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:24 pm

I get what you're saying, but it's kinda meaningless. TheTHING was there, sure. Ions, the metals, etc. But that doesn't mean "the theory was there" until the idea was actually made.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: Great new engine technology.   Great new engine technology. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:05 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
I get what you're saying, but it's kinda meaningless. TheTHING was there, sure. Ions, the metals, etc. But that doesn't mean "the theory was there" until the idea was actually made.
yea I don't know why I said that- probably high from inhaling too many paint fumes or something.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Great new engine technology.   Great new engine technology. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:23 am

looked it up and it seems to work OK but I still don't see why men should go to mars, I mean there is absolutely nothing they could o that robot's can't
do, not to mention sending an army of robots to conquer mars is cheaper than sending just 3 people. it would cost something like 1% of world GDP for 3 years. by comparison the current reccession cost around 2.5% but only for a year.
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Great new engine technology.   Great new engine technology. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:09 am

Quote :
there is absolutely nothing they could o that robot's can't
Mine more efficently?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great new engine technology.   Great new engine technology. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great new engine technology.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next