World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hugo Chavez is a nice guy.

Go down 
+2
Tyrong Kojy
WeiWuWei
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee

Hugo Chavez is a nice guy. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo Chavez is a nice guy.   Hugo Chavez is a nice guy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
First, it's not slander if it's true, for that first paragraph. Second, the capitalist system DOESN'T like sex? THE ENTIRE THING IS BASICALLY BASED ON SEX.
the capitalist system doesn't like sex?
of course it doesn't like sex its only about wealth, not about human care.

Quote :

Current man's desire for cleanliness to disease prevention, mainly.
True but too clean makes you ill too, since overprotecting your body is bad, it lowers your immune defence. doctors advice only to wash hair every 3rd week, but i wash it every week or more. the fat and grease protects your hait for example, therefore there is no need to remove it.

Quote :

Because these people weren't immune to the diseases they had.

EDITED:
Quote :

Because these people weren't immune to the diseases we had.

Quote :

In addition, since people in Africa lived shorter lives on average than Europe, well....
According to WHAT? a better example is properly Asia they don't have access to shower every day or week, and still there average age of dying is higher then Europe (Also because they eat fish)

Quote :
NOW. Try that a few hundred years ago with an entire population, and suddenly....
yea suddenly what? if you are refering to the urbanisation, then humans were never meant to live in cities/tribes bigger then 150 inhabitants

Quote :
One might say the same to you because, as I have pointed out above, you haven't.
please explain this to me. I'm everything but following the norms blind walk to stupidity.

Quote :
Now, as for your 8 reasons thing, either you copied and pated this whole thing, or you must be afraid of the black helicopters coming for you. Rememeber your tin foil hat.
LOL WHAT.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

Hugo Chavez is a nice guy. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugo Chavez is a nice guy.   Hugo Chavez is a nice guy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:43 pm

Quote :
the capitalist system doesn't like sex?
of course it doesn't like sex its only about wealth, not about human care.
And you attain wealth by poking at sex. It's all over advertisements, man! A great example is deoderant. "Smell bad? Well, you wont get laid unless you buy our deoderant!" et a nice car to get laid, best fasions to get laid. "Look at that man. You can jsut tell he doesn't have health care. What a loser. There's nothing I find more disgusting than a man with no health care." It's what the vast majority commercials are about, basically.

Quote :
True but too clean makes you ill too, since overprotecting your body is bad, it lowers your immune defence. doctors advice only to wash hair every 3rd week, but i wash it every week or more.
But what you're advocating is the most extreme. Use nothing, be dirty. Yes, overuse IS harmful, for this reason, but so is underuse. See, you're saying all that stuff is incrediby harmful, more harmful than helpful. Obviously you're wrong. You shouldn't overuse, true. So know how much, be educated, don't just take the commercial's word for it. Know how much should actually be cleaned and how often.

Quote :
the fat and grease protects your hait for example, therefore there is no need to remove it.
True, but I personally just hate the feeling. it feels heavy, I sweat more, and it looks horrible. Plus I loose more hair. I need strengthener.

Quote :
EDITED:
Quote:

Because these people weren't immune to the diseases we had.
No.... YOU said the EUROPEANS died from the AFRICAN'S illneses. So edit it back, buddy. Both died from each toher because neither were immune to the others. But you refered specifically to Europeans dying from African illness. So try again.

Quote :
According to WHAT? a better example is properly Asia they don't have access to shower every day or week, and still there average age of dying is higher then Europe (Also because they eat fish)
Depends on many factors, including diet, and specific country. Britain has much highger life expectancies than, say, Cambodia. And no, my example was Europe as a whole to Africa back in the day. And according to the records made and kept at the time. The same can be said for most older civilisations. The average, and I have to stress average because I know you'll bring up some random old guy, was around 40, maybe 50, depending on the region. Now it's 70-80 on average. Hell, it was 30 in the time of the Egyptians. I'm not saying sanitation was the only account, but it IS a contributing factor, as well as nutrition and health care. And once again, I don't care about madern Asia and Europe. I was talking about what you were. Ancient Europe and Africa.

Quote :
yea suddenly what? if you are refering to the urbanisation, then humans were never meant to live in cities/tribes bigger then 150 inhabitants
And we were never meant to fly, either. You like this computer you're using? I don't, and nobody, cares abotu what we were "meant" to do. Hell, if anything, with increased brainpower, YES, we WERE meant to do all this, because we have the capability, thank you big brains.

Quote :
please explain this to me. I'm everything but following the norms blind walk to stupidity.
Not only are you on a far end of the spectrum, but you don;t see why some people want to be clean, want thes cleaning products. Most dont like dying of bubonic plague and e-coli. You told us to make an effort to understand where others are coming from, and evaluate their actions by your own standards, not according to some standardized norm. You may not be in the norm, but you're also obviously making no effort to understand where others are coming from.

Quote :
LOL WHAT.
What part of that didn't you get?
Back to top Go down

Hugo Chavez is a nice guy.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2