World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are you happy?

Go down 
+3
Black_Cross
CoolKidX
Liche
7 posters

Are yo happy?
Yes
Are you happy? Vote_lcap63%Are you happy? Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
No
Are you happy? Vote_lcap37%Are you happy? Vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

Are you happy? Empty
PostSubject: Are you happy?   Are you happy? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:15 am

I was thinking today (as well as being really depressed), and wondered how it would be possibly for anyone to be happy, unless they lived in a community on an unknown isolated island. Just curios to what people say, if you are happy, plays say why. I don't mean occasionally happy, but happy for the majority of the time. I don't mean your sad all the time either, you could be indifferent.

I am apathetic most of the time, sad several days a week, and happy when Im occupied by videogames or a movie and not distracted from my life, others or the world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

Are you happy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy?   Are you happy? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:35 am

Uhmm I guess I'm in between(lol?), I usually am sad when it comes to school and stress(school causes stress) and just thinking about life sometimes.

I'm happy when hanging out with friends or just sitting on the computer or gaming alone in the house, nice silence. But I also like talking with my family but sometimes I need a little alone time. Then I'm kinda happy.

And music can make me either happy or sad.
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

Are you happy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy?   Are you happy? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:36 pm

No, but all things considered, i'm not all that unhappy.
Back to top Go down
WeiWuWei
World Republic Party Member

Are you happy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy?   Are you happy? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:54 pm

Black_Cross wrote:
No, but all things considered, i'm not all that unhappy.

Sort of this answer.
Back to top Go down
https://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/groupcp.forum?g=11
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

Are you happy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy?   Are you happy? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:38 am

I'm not happy, but I could be in a worse condition. Plus, I can actually aspire to happiness.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Tyrlop

Are you happy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy?   Are you happy? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:08 pm

in denmark you are happy no matter what, and if you answer no to this question is like saying that you are on the edge of suicide, not accepted by the whole. also the reason that denmark on some wierd statistics "is the happiest place on earth"
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

Are you happy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy?   Are you happy? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:06 pm

Something like a "Dictatorship of Happiness"?
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

Are you happy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy?   Are you happy? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:20 pm

Well I am on the edge of suicide, and am not accepted by the whole. So I guess I'd be sad even in Denmark.

So yes, Tyrlop what your saying is the Denmarkian government demands you say your happy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

Are you happy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy?   Are you happy? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:16 am

My friends love me- that's when i'm happy
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

Are you happy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy?   Are you happy? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:15 pm

no just the society lol
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

Are you happy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy?   Are you happy? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:57 am

Tyrlop wrote:
in denmark you are happy no matter what, and if you answer no to this question is like saying that you are on the edge of suicide, not accepted by the whole. also the reason that denmark on some wierd statistics "is the happiest place on earth"
You brought up a good point. Everyone is critisizing teh Soviet Union- but honestly, so many people were happy there. It was a very happy place- until of course the mid 80s. But my parents and their parents all lived in the Soviet Union- they loved it. They were happy. My grandma even said that she would strangle Gorbachev LOL.
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

Are you happy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy?   Are you happy? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:05 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Tyrlop wrote:
You brought up a good point. Everyone is critisizing teh Soviet Union- but honestly, so many people were happy there. It was a very happy place- until of course the mid 80s. But my parents and their parents all lived in the Soviet Union- they loved it. They were happy. My grandma even said that she would strangle Gorbachev LOL.

what does that have Todo with denmark?
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

Are you happy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy?   Are you happy? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:08 am

Tyrlop wrote:
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Tyrlop wrote:

what does that have Todo with denmark?
You said that Denamrk is a very happy place. Well, so was the Soviet Union- contrary to what many people think.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

Are you happy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy?   Are you happy? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:05 am

Fuck Yelstin and Gorbachyov.... I'd kick them in the nuts. What surely will happen is that Yeltsin's body will be desecrated sometime..
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

Are you happy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy?   Are you happy? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:50 pm

Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

Are you happy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy?   Are you happy? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:50 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Fuck Yelstin and Gorbachyov.... I'd kick them in the nuts. What surely will happen is that Yeltsin's body will be desecrated sometime..
I think their nuts were bitten off my a rabid coyote which fucked up their heads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Are you happy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy?   Are you happy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you happy?
Page 1 of 1