World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you guys think?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member

What do you guys think? Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:14 am

Are guys acquainted with the Idea that America is the new world order? Like the Freemasons, the Pentagram in Washington DC and all that stuff? I don't know what to think. If you don't know what I'm talking about- then go to this site because I think it explains it better than I can.
Site on New world order and Washington DC: http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/washington.html
and site on the dollar bill: http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/greatseal/index.htm

I don't know- it could be all a coincidence. But I just don't know. Also, I think that the horned owl hand sign can be mistaken for the bull horns.
EDIT: here's another link if you would like to see it: http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/chapter4/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:49 am

It's not a coincidence, nor is it a crazy conspiracy. As some one who loves right outside of DC, and have grown up there, and being some one who likes reading conspiracy theories, I can probably answer a lot of the questions you have on the subject.

Their are masonic signs over DC, and the men who designed it were prominent free masons. There are a few reasons they did this, one is simply because this is how free masons design things, if every city in the world were designed by free masons, they would all have masonic symbols. The next is that they, like everyone else wanted to leave their mark on the world. If you want to know more we can talk on msn, or just respond here.

If their is a huge masonic conspiracy, then most free masons don't know about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:29 pm

Like Liche says, yeah the did it. So meh. It's not a new world order. Yes they were Freemasons. And as such, they oput their mark. Not like it means much.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:44 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Like Liche says, yeah the did it. So meh. It's not a new world order. Yes they were Freemasons. And as such, they oput their mark. Not like it means much.
The reason I didn't reply because I talked with Liche about it on MSN- and why would the Freemasons use Satanic smbols to remember themselves?
Back to top Go down
WeiWuWei

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:59 am

Well, a few of our Founding Fathers were Freemasons - Washington is probably the most prominent among them.

Personally, I think it's all sort of silly. I don't think Freemasons rule the world. It just sort of so happens that a couple of our Founding Fathers were Freemasons, and now the United States is a giant global hegemon. People look at this and try and draw connections between the two, but I really think that's unwarranted.

Actually, Tyrong said what I said in much fewer words, so go with his post instead of mine.
Back to top Go down
https://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/groupcp.forum?g=11
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:50 am

However there's a fact here: there's a group that rules the world and is called "bourgeoisie". And a fact about bourgeoisie is that they love making clubs. You know for bourgies with similar interests to get together, make business and, if possible, help each other. Some of the most prominent bourgeoise or predominantly bourgeoise clubsand/or groups of modernity are known as "Jewish community", "Church of Scientology", "Freemasonry" and so on.

Bourgeoise states also make fancy clubs! Important examples are the UN, the G-7, the trendy G-20, NATO, European Union, the Arab League, IMF, WTO... ah there are so many we can pick.

And, I don't know about USA, and it seems perfectly plausible to me that there's something like this there, but here in Mexico there's even an organization called "Voice of the Enterprises" which is basically an organization composed by several of the most prominent private enterprises. This organization's goal is to blatantly further the political and cultural agenda of the bourgeoisie, or as many of you may know it in newspeak, "private sector". They've gone as far as to promote TV spots where they warn of "the dangers of the people picking populist leaders like Chavez". Together with the mass media they've even mentioned that Chavez planned to get nuclear weapons from Russia and China and conquer Latin America and comparing Chavez to Hitler. This with the sole purpose of furthering their agenda here against any trace of left-wing groups which they immediately associate with Chavez.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?   What do you guys think? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think?
Page 1 of 1