World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vow of Silence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member

Vow of Silence Empty
PostSubject: Vow of Silence   Vow of Silence Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:07 am

Today at school we had to stare at a blank wall for 2 hours silently without communicating wit each other in anyway. We had to read this thing about child soldiers, and the write a poem or a letter to Stephen Harper. This Vow of Silence, being quite for 2 fucking hours, is supposed to represent the child soldiers not having a voice. Anyways, there was a list of countries with child soldiers. Russia was on that list, saying that Russia had children who worked for the police. So, according to the propaganda they gave us, Russia, having police officers who are 17 years old is considered child soldiers even though it is their own choice and they studied, trained, and are paid for it. According to the UN, a child soldiers is anyone who is under 18 and is in the military, even if they are a cook or whatever- or a police officer. If I was 17, and a police officer, I would be a child soldier-according to what we learnt at school. We also learnt that America provides aid to these countries- when in truth, in America you can become a soldier when you are 17.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

Vow of Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vow of Silence   Vow of Silence Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:00 am

What did you expect? An objective asessment of reality based on historical materialism (science)??

One of the objectives of school within bourgeoise states is precisely advancing cultural hegemony of which what you mention in the orginal post is a blatant example..
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

Vow of Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vow of Silence   Vow of Silence Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:51 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
What did you expect? An objective asessment of reality based on historical materialism (science)??

One of the objectives of school within bourgeoise states is precisely advancing cultural hegemony of which what you mention in the orginal post is a blatant example..
She said we should folow America's example and help the people in africa
Back to top Go down
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

Vow of Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vow of Silence   Vow of Silence Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:57 am

America has soldiers 17 years old, where they on the list?

Alex, I hope you rethought that whole list, not just the Russia part. If their wrong about Russia, who knows how many other countries their wrong about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

Vow of Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vow of Silence   Vow of Silence Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:14 am

Liche wrote:
America has soldiers 17 years old, where they on the list?

Alex, I hope you rethought that whole list, not just the Russia part. If their wrong about Russia, who knows how many other countries their wrong about.
yes, I have rethought the whole list. I mentioned Russia because I KNOW Russia doesn't have such things. Israel and Yugoslavia were on that list, which is when I started to doubt its authenticity. America wasn't on the list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vow of Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vow of Silence   Vow of Silence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vow of Silence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: