World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

57 Days Left.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member

57 Days Left. Empty
PostSubject: 57 Days Left.   57 Days Left. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:41 am

Can anyone guess?

Tyrong, do you believe?
I think it'll happen.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

57 Days Left. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 57 Days Left.   57 Days Left. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:58 am

I have no idea what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

57 Days Left. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 57 Days Left.   57 Days Left. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:16 am

These threads that don't say shit about what they are talking about are just annoying, that goes for you to Tyrong when you post something in spamistan and you're like "guess", I mean seriously.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

57 Days Left. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 57 Days Left.   57 Days Left. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:27 am

CoolKidX wrote:
These threads that don't say shit about what they are talking about are just annoying, that goes for you to Tyrong when you post something in spamistan and you're like "guess", I mean seriously.
well, in spamistan tyrongs doing it sort of as a game. (do you guys have no...idk creative thoughts? Razz)

But Alex is this serious?

PS: Keep in mind, spamistan is for fun and games, Im thinking this is because Alex is upset about Tyrong's post, and if it is, get your frustrations out else where.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

57 Days Left. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 57 Days Left.   57 Days Left. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:28 am

Yea it isn't a big deal that Tyrong does it there, and if Alex wants to do the same: SPAMISTAN.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

57 Days Left. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 57 Days Left.   57 Days Left. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:26 am

No, I'm talking about Vancouver Olympics. I wanted to see if anybody knew, or was keeping track - apparently not.

Tyrong lives in Canada, and here there is a common commercial from Canada's Olympians, asking us if we believe an Olympian will win gold on home soil. I think so.

Don't jump to conclusions- seriously.

Ijust wanted to introduce the title of the upcoming Olympics- or i would've posted it in Spamistan. You guys are mean. People can post stuff about getting their xbox fixed, but I can't talk about the olympics.

Oh and CKX, revolution told me how you told him to troll me on MSN.
Revolution, bless you for not trolling.
CKX, real mature.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

57 Days Left. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 57 Days Left.   57 Days Left. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:04 pm

But atleast he says what he's talking about! Sheeze.

Don't get me wrong its fine that you wanna say something about the Vancouver Olympics but its annoying to be so unclear.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

57 Days Left. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 57 Days Left.   57 Days Left. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:14 pm

Hey, at least I give clues. And come on, NOBODY can figure out what I got?

Quote :
Vancouver Olympics
OH! Dude, games needs clues.

Quote :
we believe an Olympian will win gold on home soil.
You did not give enough clues.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

57 Days Left. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 57 Days Left.   57 Days Left. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:34 am

It wasn't exactly a guess and answer thing. If someone was actually keeping track of the olympics, they would've known. I wanted to see if anybody was. And you didn't have to freaking accuse me of bullshit! You could've just said, you're being a bit vague, could you explain, instead of going on about all this stuff. like seriously, it pisses me off when you guys jump to conclusions like: "Im thinking this is because Alex is upset about Tyrong's post, and if it is, get your frustrations out else where."

Anyways, let's now talk about the Olympics.

From right now, from the exact second I'm typing this word, there are 56 days, 3 hours, and 20 minutes.

I'd like to seee what you guys think, what do you think the medal results are going to be?

AS of Hokcey, I think teh Women's is between USA and Canada, and for Men's, between Czechoslovakia, Sweden, Canada, and Russia.
What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

57 Days Left. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 57 Days Left.   57 Days Left. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:27 am

Nope Alex, you did not hint eough. There are lots of current events and it doesn't matter if you're following up the Olympic games or not, you did not give enough clues for someone to figure out and certainly addressing Tyrong is not sufficient a clue in case you believe it was.

Now about the games, I don't know much about such sports but certainly Canada, Russia, USA and perhaps Germany will be on the top on most if not all of them.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

57 Days Left. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 57 Days Left.   57 Days Left. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:36 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:

From right now, from the exact second I'm typing this word, there are 56 days, 3 hours, and 20 minutes.

How late is it going to start then?

You posted that on18 dec 11:34 pm, so that means the olympic starts at 14:54? I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

57 Days Left. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 57 Days Left.   57 Days Left. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:19 am

I have to agree with the accusation thing. Uncalled for.

As for the games, Canada's gonna kick everyone's ass, because we're Canada. Boo yeah, eh.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

57 Days Left. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 57 Days Left.   57 Days Left. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:00 am

I think East Germany is going to bring home the gold this year!
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

57 Days Left. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 57 Days Left.   57 Days Left. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:59 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Nope Alex, you did not hint eough. There are lots of current events and it doesn't matter if you're following up the Olympic games or not, you did not give enough clues for someone to figure out and certainly addressing Tyrong is not sufficient a clue in case you believe it was.
If the Olympics were such a priority as they are for me- some of you guys would've known. Its true there are lots of events, but I've been keeping track and thinking about. The Olympics only happen every four years- I know it's not that you didn't know about the Olympics - but its that if someone was following them as rigorously as I was, there is a quite strong possibility they would know.

CKX, I'm saying the moment that I check how much there was left, right when I was about to type it into the post- not when it was posted.

Liche, my guitar teacher has a strap made in East Germany, and he bought it recently.
Say what????

What are your predictions specifically for Men's hockey?
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

57 Days Left. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 57 Days Left.   57 Days Left. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:43 pm

There still were not enough clues.

And Canada willdominate in men's too, because we're Canada.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

57 Days Left. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 57 Days Left.   57 Days Left. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:34 pm

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:

CKX, I'm saying the moment that I check how much there was left, right when I was about to type it into the post- not when it was posted.

How late does the Olympic starts exact.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

57 Days Left. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 57 Days Left.   57 Days Left. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:34 am

The point is, there weren't enough clues. I'm sure if you chceked how many days and minutes were left as much as me, you would've known. I didn't expect everybody to realize what I'm talking about at first, but maybe one could of figured it out. Maybe next time I'll make sue tehre's no way nobody can know what I'm talking about.

The men's will come down to the skills of the players. And well, all there Hart Ross nominees play for Team Russia- that's one example.
But you have to remember, there is only one game to decide the gold.

The Olympic cauldron will be lit on February 12th, 9:00 my time. I live very far, however, from Vancouver.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

57 Days Left. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 57 Days Left.   57 Days Left. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:06 am

I think the Dutch will win alot of medals on skating, cuz we are really good ice skaters(not the dance thing but you know, skate, over ze ice). And we already got like 7 people who have a safe place in being at the olyimpics.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

57 Days Left. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 57 Days Left.   57 Days Left. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:27 am

CoolKidX wrote:
I think the Dutch will win alot of medals on skating, cuz we are really good ice skaters(not the dance thing but you know, skate, over ze ice). And we already got like 7 people who have a safe place in being at the olyimpics.
Plushenko used to be the best Figure skater in teh world, but hes retiring so now Russia's scrwed in figure skating cuz there is no one else who is even close to beinga s good.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

57 Days Left. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 57 Days Left.   57 Days Left. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:37 am

I didnt mean figure skating.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

57 Days Left. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 57 Days Left.   57 Days Left. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:54 am

CoolKidX wrote:
I didnt mean figure skating.
yea, I'm just saying I don't expect the to do that well in figure skating.

I know you mean liek using footwear attached to speciallized knives that carve and glide over frozen cloud juice.

liek speedskating
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

57 Days Left. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 57 Days Left.   57 Days Left. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

57 Days Left.
Page 1 of 1