World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boom.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

Boom. Empty
PostSubject: Boom.   Boom. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:58 am

Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

Boom. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boom.   Boom. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:41 am

It wasn't until I read and saw on TV that Bush was actually considering using a nuclear bomb against Iraq taht I realised USA did not have this policy.

That said, for me it was actually news when I realised that USA actually considered using nuclear weapons against non-nuclear states during and after the cold war.

USSR and Russia had always had a policy of not using nuclear weapons against non-nuclear countries. This policy was changed quite recently, in fact, if I remember well last year when Medvedev declared that Russia would reserve the right to use "limited nuclear war" in case of an agression by other country regardless of the nature of the attack.

Taking all this into account seems that nuclear weapons' wise Russia has switched possitions with USA.

Considering that the missiles shield US planned to establish in Eastern Europe were cancelled following Medvedev's threat to reply by locating tactical ballistic missiles in Kaliningrad, that Russia has effectively developed missiles able to perform evasive maneuvers and carry dozens of decoys, that Russia has succesfully finished developing its first 5th generation fighter and that Russia is developing a bunch of new extremely capable weapons and carriers for WMDs and Obama's announcement of US new nuclear policy when Russia pretty much declared to assume the opposite position, many hawks wouldn't be glad, and certainly those concerned by Iran wouldn't feel pretty eased considering that de facto Iran is allied with Russia and that actually if someone's behind Iran's nuclear development it's actually Russia.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

Boom. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boom.   Boom. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:37 pm

So... you're saying fuck Russia?
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

Boom. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boom.   Boom. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:16 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
So... you're saying fuck Russia?

Nope. I'm saying "fuck" to none. I certainly don't like Russia's new nuclear policy, but I also don't like Russia's new government. If at all I'd say "fuck Medvedev" but I say it on any occasion I can.

What I think is that this could potentially diminish USA's international projection capabilities should the US government keep congruent with what Obama said, but again, it's just words.

I do consider that the new US nuclear policy is "more ethical" (while, like all war policies, hypocritic) and that coupled with the fact that it dimishes the threat US poses, in general I like it.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Boom. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boom.   Boom. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boom.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Government owned TV Station-
Jump to: