World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Penalty for cannibalism

Go down 
+8
ilych
Diogritor
cary jebus
oligarch
Zealot_Kommunizma
Patetine
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
Comrade Pollett
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

Penalty for cannibalism - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Penalty for cannibalism - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:54 pm

oligarch wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
oligarch wrote:

Yes, but they are evil enemies of the proletariat Evil or Very Mad

Consious enemies of the proletariat. When they're consciously capitalist, then, they're declared enemies.

I think most cannibals are aware of the fact that they are eating people.
humm you don't say!
theyr mentally unstabel
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
themacintrasher
Pioneer
themacintrasher

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Penalty for cannibalism - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 10:08 am

If the cannibalism is voluntary, is should be legal, though in the instance of involuntary cannibalism, they should not be killed, as this is a form of insanity, and is unnatural, so they should not be killed for the same reason the mentally challenged should not be killed.
Back to top Go down
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Penalty for cannibalism - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 10:41 am

themacintrasher wrote:
If the cannibalism is voluntary, is should be legal, though in the instance of involuntary cannibalism, they should not be killed, as this is a form of insanity, and is unnatural, so they should not be killed for the same reason the mentally challenged should not be killed.

All cannibalism is a form of insanity.
Back to top Go down
revolution
Member of the WR Committee
revolution

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Penalty for cannibalism - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 7:00 pm

A question of survivalism here. Say a group of people are traveling by car, plane etc., and they crash and become stranded in a remote location with no visible means of escape. They are stuck for a few days and there food suppy is exausted. Say someone died either in the crash, or for some other reason, and they have to eat him/her as a last resort. Should this really be considered a crime, or is it just survivalism?
Back to top Go down
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member
Comrade Pollett

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Penalty for cannibalism - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 7:23 pm

kahnsguard wrote:
A question of survivalism here. Say a group of people are traveling by car, plane etc., and they crash and become stranded in a remote location with no visible means of escape. They are stuck for a few days and there food suppy is exausted. Say someone died either in the crash, or for some other reason, and they have to eat him/her as a last resort. Should this really be considered a crime, or is it just survivalism?
I think i would just keep walking with a high chance of death
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Penalty for cannibalism - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:28 am

themacintrasher wrote:
if i ask you to kill me and you do you'll still go to jail becuse I was mentally unstabel and you killed me for no reson other than I askes you too.
12-17 years for manslughter
Back to top Go down
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Penalty for cannibalism - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:46 am

mattabesta wrote:
themacintrasher wrote:
if i ask you to kill me and you do you'll still go to jail becuse I was mentally unstabel and you killed me for no reson other than I askes you too.

If he asked you to eat him afterwards and you did then you'd both be mentally unstable.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Penalty for cannibalism - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:52 am

oligarch wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
themacintrasher wrote:

If he asked you to eat him afterwards and you did then you'd both be mentally unstable.
probably
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Penalty for cannibalism   Penalty for cannibalism - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Penalty for cannibalism
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3