World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

respect

Go down 
+6
Watermelon
mattabesta
Diogritor
ilych
nillerz
enviro
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
inkus2000
New Party Member
inkus2000

respect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: respect   respect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:53 pm

Quote :
Ya, i roll with E every once in a while... It's good stuff, but weed is my high of choice. I hate the bullshit propaganda against E. They say it's so addictive and causes neurotic breakdowns and crap like that, but i've never been anything but blissed on E.

Yea I fuckin hate that,
still worth gettin a pill testing kit to make sure you got pure MDMA - PMA = neurotic breakdowns.

Its the best esp with the GF I love you - but the comedown can be n a s ty - Twisted Evil

Quote :
I don't think that's the case. It causes paranoia every once in a while, but only when you're high. And even then, it's a rare occurance if you're not a paranoid person to begin with.
[/quote]

stalin must have been high as a kite 24/7
Back to top Go down
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
enviro

respect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: respect   respect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:04 pm

dude E can stick you into a permanent state of hightened sense, as can crack. weeed, althought not ADDICITVE in taste. people someoke it to keep getting a high feelig. no respect or whatever, you are digging yourself a pit which yu wil soon not be able to get outo f
Back to top Go down
http://www.jackassworld.com/
inkus2000
New Party Member
inkus2000

respect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: respect   respect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:14 pm

environmentalist wrote:
dude E can stick you into a permanent state of hightened sense, as can crack. weeed, althought not ADDICITVE in taste. people someoke it to keep getting a high feelig. no respect or whatever, you are digging yourself a pit which yu wil soon not be able to get outo f

Afraid not

MDMA/Methylenedioxymethamphetamine is clean as far a most drugs go and far less damaging or addictive than alchoal or tobacco. -

you compare it to crack lol!
how naive

check
respect - Page 3 Image:Rational_scale_to_assess_the_harm_of_drugs_%28mean_physical_harm_and_mean_dependence%29
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

respect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: respect   respect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:15 am

dude i dod not caompare it to crack. but crack has sometimes the same reacion. i dont give a shit if you do or dont do its just that it may harm you alter in life.
Back to top Go down

respect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: respect   respect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:11 am

Drug use = crime without a victim

two consenting parties

leave em alone
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

respect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: respect   respect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 6:58 pm

Quote :
stalin must have been high as a kite 24/7

haha, true that.

Quote :
Drug use = crime without a victim

two consenting parties

leave em alone

True that as well.

environmentalist wrote:
weeed, althought not ADDICITVE in taste. people someoke it to keep getting a high feelig. no respect or whatever, you are digging yourself a pit which yu wil soon not be able to get outo f

Uhh, you mean no 'dis'respect? Cos i take offense if you mean no respect. If i'm digging a pit, it's one cozy pit, and i'm proud to be diggin it. And who says i wanna get out of it? And if i wanted, i could get out. I have friends who've been smoking for seven years, and when they go without weed, they feel no different... So how deep do they have to dig this hole of yours before they can't get out?
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

respect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: respect   respect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:12 pm

no i just got your name mixed up. its no justice. no peace. i got your name m,ixed up wit the title. sorry santa

look from my freinds experineces. one died of overdoes. and on alomost killed jimslef. so my view on drugs isnt poitive. you can do drugs. it dosnt matter to me. it was just my experince, but you follow you ideas on it.

also. i hate anything that gives of smoke
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

respect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: respect   respect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:01 am

environmentalist wrote:
no i just got your name mixed up. its no justice. no peace. i got your name m,ixed up wit the title. sorry santa

haha, oh, it's cool then

Quote :
look from my freinds experineces. one died of overdoes.

On what?

Quote :
and on alomost killed jimslef.

On what?... or why? (did you mean on purpose?)

Quote :
also. i hate anything that gives of smoke

Why? incense gives off smoke; do you hate that?
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

respect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: respect   respect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:06 am

Probably because it pollutes the precious environment.
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

respect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: respect   respect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:26 am

look. pannekkeok ( pain in the ass). you care about the working class. i care about the environment.

he died of an overdose of crack. and the other guys was under the influence of weed. he walkindon to a street. nearly got run over.

no, as you see a cigarette contains over 500 harmful chemicals. 200 of those harm the environemnt.

weed has over 2000. 600 of which harm the environment.

Last edited by environmentalist on Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

respect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: respect   respect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:27 am

I care about the environment also.
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

respect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: respect   respect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:29 am

well i care about it strongly. if some one hurt the working class, you would care to would. you a tree is like a human being sunny
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

respect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: respect   respect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:31 am

A tree has no emotions.
Back to top Go down
inkus2000
New Party Member
inkus2000

respect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: respect   respect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:48 am

Pannekoek wrote:
A tree has no emotions.

Do you talk to trees ?
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

respect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: respect   respect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:51 am

so? how would you like it if someone was choping of your body and using you for supplies
Back to top Go down

respect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: respect   respect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:05 am

so now you guy are suggesting that trees have feelings...

awesome
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

respect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: respect   respect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:08 am

no. trees dont got feelings. but hey. its living.
Back to top Go down

respect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: respect   respect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:10 am

It's unable to feel pain

it ain't have no nerve endings yo
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

respect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: respect   respect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:15 am

look. nature is an immportant part of the earth. if trees die. we die. so really does it matter. they will die and we will die. we are all in equal balance with every animal. even one animal to dei can disrubt even another animals life
Back to top Go down
inkus2000
New Party Member
inkus2000

respect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: respect   respect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:16 am

environmentalist wrote:
so? how would you like it if someone was choping of your body and using you for supplies

I don't have a problem with using trees for wood provided we dont overuse the resources provided.

I wouldn't like it as a human, but then I have a brain ego, consciousness, perception ect and therefore a concept 'self' a tree does not have this.
If I was a tree I would have no prob with being chopped because the very concept of I wouldnt exist.
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

respect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: respect   respect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:21 am

burining wood for what we need is okay al little. i mean the trees absorb the same carbon dioxide the use when they burn
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

respect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: respect   respect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:21 am

environmentalist wrote:
and the other guys was under the influence of weed. he walkindon to a street. nearly got run over.

haha, come on. You seriously blame the weed for that? If you're stupid baked, and you know it, you should probably just stay away from cars.

Quote :
if trees die. we die.

Then you should be advocating the legalisation of hemp. Hemp could completely replace trees as our source of paper. It's oil can also be used to produce biodegradable plastics as well as replace gasoline as a fuel source, etc.
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

respect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: respect   respect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:27 am

i do advocate it. but not here cuase i didnt know alot of people here know about it
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

respect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: respect   respect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:29 am

Quote :
i didnt know alot of people here know about it
Why does that matter?
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

respect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: respect   respect - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:43 am

becuase when you introsucea new idea. people are like. WHAT IS THATAND IT SUCKS. i COULD START A THREAD ON HEMP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

respect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: respect   respect - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

respect
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next