World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Disgusting pigs

Go down 
+9
Kenzu
Black_Cross
Cyprian Uljanow
nillerz
Diogritor
oligarch
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Watermelon
mattabesta
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

Disgusting pigs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting pigs   Disgusting pigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:39 am

MarxistFreeman wrote:
Cyprian Uljanow wrote:
Liche wrote:
nillerz wrote:
Call it what you want. It's still violence.
And killing "commies" isn't?
scratch

Go Go Dual Morality! The way he's trying to rant about Commies being violant... it just comes down to the fact that Capitalists don't support violance

That dosn't directly benefit them or justafied there actions.

ALL capitalists support violence because CAPITALISM needs the CAPITALIST STATE which is the violent drone of the ruling class that is engaged in the suppression of workers

Freeman's got it right. Why wouldn't we use violence that is so used on us? We are violently oppressed, so we must, in turn, use violence to free ourselves. Nillerz is probably on the boat with those people who don't say the slaughtering and subjegation of the native americans is right... but, ugh, it would just be such a hassle to make up for it. Nillerz probably doesn't even understand that this nation was founded upon violence; the whole damn country's history is based in violence. But now that things are the way he likes it... NO MORE VIOLENCE!!... Fuck off.

I think what Cyprian Uljanow was tryin to say, was that they say they don't condone violence. Since they are already in control of everything, they don't need violence anymore (in a sense that they don't need to overtake anyone, but rather just need to suppress the ones already under their thumbs), so they can say violence is bad as a way of criminalising us revolutionaries. There's your double standard nillerz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting pigs   Disgusting pigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:44 am

too bad he got all butt hurt and left...
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting pigs   Disgusting pigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:48 am

I hope he comes back. He was my only friend on this site. Now I have to talk to the dirty commies. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting pigs   Disgusting pigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:16 am

i shower...
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting pigs   Disgusting pigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:19 am

But do you use Old Spice body wash?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting pigs   Disgusting pigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:23 am

i bathe in my sexy...

i think that counts
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting pigs   Disgusting pigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:25 am

??????Old spice>your sexy. If your grandpa hadn't worn it, you wouldn't exist, lol. That's really what it says.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting pigs   Disgusting pigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:16 am

Another random idiot flapping his mouth without thinking.
Back to top Go down
Comrade Pollett
Experienced Party Member
Comrade Pollett

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting pigs   Disgusting pigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:23 am

Quote :
I applaud that sherrif. Hope he *kills* a couple commies.need a longer ban
Back to top Go down
Stos
New Party Member
Stos

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting pigs   Disgusting pigs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:01 pm

"Someday the worker must seize political power in order to build up the new organization of labor; he must overthrow the old politics which sustain the old institutions, if he is not to lose Heaven on Earth, like the old Christians who neglected and despised politics. But we have not asserted that the ways to achieve that goal are everywhere the same. You know that the institutions, mores, and traditions of various countries must be taken into consideration, and we do not deny that there are countries -- such as America, England, and if I were more familiar with your institutions, I would perhaps also add Holland -- where the workers can attain their goal by peaceful means. This being the case, we must also recognize the fact that in most countries on the Continent the lever of our revolution must be force; it is force to which we must someday appeal in order to erect the rule of labor."

I now rename this thread 'Lazarus'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting pigs   Disgusting pigs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disgusting pigs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2