World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Something Terrible Happened

Go down 
+2
oligarch
Watermelon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
oligarch

Something Terrible Happened - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Terrible Happened   Something Terrible Happened - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:37 am

“Does master want Suiseiseki to give him a footrub-desu?” she purred.

“No thank you,” I said. “I’m rather tired. You should retire to your box.”

“But master-sama, Suiseiseki doesn’t like her box-desu! I want to sleep in master-sama’s bed-desu!”

“Not tonight. You’ll do as you’re told.”

“Why doesn’t master-sama have real girls in his bed?”

“What?!”

“Is master-sama’s penis too small for real girls?”

“Why aren’t you saying desu?”

“Does he have to use dolls instead?”

“SAY DESU! SUISEISEKI FINISHES HER SENTENCES WITH DESU!”

“Master-sama showed Suiseiseki his penis once.”

“DESU! MASTER-SAMA SHOWED SUISEISEKI HIS PENIS ONCE DESU!”

“It was too small even for dolls.”

“SHUT UP! SHUT UP! YOU’RE NOT SUISEISEKI!”

With my right hand I snatched a pair of scissors from my desk and mashed them continually into her face. Her little body was smashed into kindling but I did not stop. Until her screams began to sound a bit like my voice, and I remembered that dolls did not scream, and they did not bleed. Suddenly there was feeling in my left hand for the first time in weeks. I lifted it out of the doll’s wreckage, covered in splinters and dripping from scissored wounds. How long had my hand been inside there? How long had I been inside here, alone in my one-room apartment, talking to myself, going mad?

The bolt scraped rust from the latch as I stepped outside. My eyes hurt, god the horizon … it was a deal larger than 19 inches diagonally. But after five steps my breath quickened and my chest tightened and I turned back. Enough for today. Tomorrow I would try for six. A distant memory told me that when I reached two hundred and eighty, I would make it to the bus stop. And then I’d be free of this apartment, of this prison. And then there’d be nowhere in the world I couldn’t go.

Least of all the refunds counter at Moemart in Akihabara. For fuck’s sake. Suiseiseki finishes her sentences with desu.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Something Terrible Happened   Something Terrible Happened - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:21 am

you got disqalafide becuse a kid on your team was stupid??
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: Something Terrible Happened   Something Terrible Happened - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:29 am

No he was not on the roster and my coach accidentally put him in for 1 question which he did not even get because he is stupid and then the guy penalized us 10 points and we still won by over 150 and then after they said we were regional champs they disqualified us.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Something Terrible Happened   Something Terrible Happened - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:59 am

oligarch wrote:
Doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me but if its that important to you, you could always fix by doing a barrel roll.
hahahahahaha
DO A BARREL ROLL!!!
hahahhahahahahahahahahaha
Very Happy

Any ways, on a more seirous note, stuff like that allways happens, just try to live with out, eventually some thing nice will happen, or at least tell yourself that something good will happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Something Terrible Happened   Something Terrible Happened - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:09 am

oligarch wrote:
“Does master want Suiseiseki to give him a footrub-desu?” she purred.

“No thank you,” I said. “I’m rather tired. You should retire to your box.”

“But master-sama, Suiseiseki doesn’t like her box-desu! I want to sleep in master-sama’s bed-desu!”

“Not tonight. You’ll do as you’re told.”

“Why doesn’t master-sama have real girls in his bed?”

“What?!”

“Is master-sama’s penis too small for real girls?”

“Why aren’t you saying desu?”

“Does he have to use dolls instead?”

“SAY DESU! SUISEISEKI FINISHES HER SENTENCES WITH DESU!”

“Master-sama showed Suiseiseki his penis once.”

“DESU! MASTER-SAMA SHOWED SUISEISEKI HIS PENIS ONCE DESU!”

“It was too small even for dolls.”

“SHUT UP! SHUT UP! YOU’RE NOT SUISEISEKI!”

With my right hand I snatched a pair of scissors from my desk and mashed them continually into her face. Her little body was smashed into kindling but I did not stop. Until her screams began to sound a bit like my voice, and I remembered that dolls did not scream, and they did not bleed. Suddenly there was feeling in my left hand for the first time in weeks. I lifted it out of the doll’s wreckage, covered in splinters and dripping from scissored wounds. How long had my hand been inside there? How long had I been inside here, alone in my one-room apartment, talking to myself, going mad?

The bolt scraped rust from the latch as I stepped outside. My eyes hurt, god the horizon … it was a deal larger than 19 inches diagonally. But after five steps my breath quickened and my chest tightened and I turned back. Enough for today. Tomorrow I would try for six. A distant memory told me that when I reached two hundred and eighty, I would make it to the bus stop. And then I’d be free of this apartment, of this prison. And then there’d be nowhere in the world I couldn’t go.

Least of all the refunds counter at Moemart in Akihabara. For fuck’s sake. Suiseiseki finishes her sentences with desu.
NEEDS MOAR DESU~

and for all you weeaboos out there in japanese you only say the des part. I am tired of hearing all of you saying desU. Learn2japanese first before you go around in your narutard outfit yelling desUUUU.

Provided by your local anon service anouncement
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Terrible Happened   Something Terrible Happened - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Terrible Happened
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2