World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is it wrong to eat animals ?

Go down 
+23
Joker
Liche
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hutin Suprimée
RedSoviet
qwe123
solpacvoicis
Tyrlop
enviro
Diogritor
cary jebus
Tyrong Kojy
mattabesta
Alek4A
Kenzu
revolution
Watermelon
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
oligarch
Black_Cross
Riddler
Renegade_Kautsky
inkus2000
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
enviro

Is it wrong to eat animals ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to eat animals ?   Is it wrong to eat animals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:13 pm

i agree
Back to top Go down
http://www.jackassworld.com/
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to eat animals ?   Is it wrong to eat animals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:14 pm

really or your just saying that. again its hard to tel
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to eat animals ?   Is it wrong to eat animals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:34 pm

i am a green vegitartian. there is not= sarcasm in this
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to eat animals ?   Is it wrong to eat animals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:38 pm

ok. my sister is a vegetarian and m dad. i would be a vegetarian but i run track and cross country so i need protein.
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to eat animals ?   Is it wrong to eat animals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:38 pm

eat some beans reatard. i play tennis, soccer, fencing, street hockey, and swimming, and i get by juist ifne
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to eat animals ?   Is it wrong to eat animals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:40 pm

dude. im a serius athlete. i am the top in my state. i train 5 miles a day in the spring in the fall in the hot summer in the cold winter and your telling me to eat beans? you have to eat like 3000 to get the same effect as eating 1 piece of chicken
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to eat animals ?   Is it wrong to eat animals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:43 pm

i am top 3 in tennis in my state, my street hockey team in numer 1 in chicago, and i am on a swimming team. soccer i am still like a hobby. i play 3 hours uotside a day non stop. i run 5 miles each sat and 1 each onther day. so dont tell me how i cna survive. eat an egg
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to eat animals ?   Is it wrong to eat animals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:48 pm

dude your so lying. you say you have a higher iq than einstein and say your number one in every sport. how conceitied. get over yourself
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to eat animals ?   Is it wrong to eat animals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:50 pm

my iq is loewr than einstein, you obviously iddnt read that first post. i am number three, 1 and 2. and by the wya you can check it out. you are getting kicked out for encouraging my spamming after i even told you i am trying ot stop, and insuklting me
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to eat animals ?   Is it wrong to eat animals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:51 pm

Sad Crying or Very sad im sorry.im insecure so i make my self feel better by insluting other people. please dont get mad at me. Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to eat animals ?   Is it wrong to eat animals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:52 pm

well, fine if you promise not to spam on my threads that i make, i will let you back in
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to eat animals ?   Is it wrong to eat animals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:55 pm

okay il try but its hard. plus i just insulted you in a whole bunch of threads and spammed so dont get mad for those. please. thank you.
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to eat animals ?   Is it wrong to eat animals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:56 pm

i will not get mad about the past. habeuos corpus or whatever
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to eat animals ?   Is it wrong to eat animals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:57 pm

thank you . you are so kind. your my best friend.
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to eat animals ?   Is it wrong to eat animals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:59 pm

sure. okay last spam, you can reaplly i will let you back
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to eat animals ?   Is it wrong to eat animals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:00 pm

okay. i wont make any more posts here because thats spam.
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to eat animals ?   Is it wrong to eat animals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:03 pm

eating animals isnt nesseacsry, but humans have been doing it for so long its a habit. thats why people cant resitst.\

(WR your back)
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to eat animals ?   Is it wrong to eat animals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:39 pm

... Enviro, you still haven't answered my question. Do you squash bugs in your house? I'm asking this sincerely.
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to eat animals ?   Is it wrong to eat animals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:01 am

no, i pick them up and put them outside. only mosquitos i kill, but that is when the suck on me
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to eat animals ?   Is it wrong to eat animals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:58 pm

enviro wrote:
no, i pick them up and put them outside. only mosquitos i kill, but that is when the suck on me

What makes you not care about mosquitos, but care about animals?
Back to top Go down
qwe123
Pioneer Leader
qwe123

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to eat animals ?   Is it wrong to eat animals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:45 pm

i care for all animals, but when a mosquito bites me, it is taking away the hospitality i have offerd it by keeping it without killing it, whne it sucks on me, it is parisiting of me, and therfore shuold die(jk). i dont kill them, i try to pull them off, but accidentlly end up squishing them.
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to eat animals ?   Is it wrong to eat animals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:13 pm

qwe123 wrote:
i care for all animals, but when a mosquito bites me, it is taking away the hospitality i have offerd it by keeping it without killing it, whne it sucks on me, it is parisiting of me, and therfore shuold die(jk). i dont kill them, i try to pull them off, but accidentlly end up squishing them.
lol, orly? i dont belive you. myself i kill mosquitos, i kill some plants in my garden, i also help choping the trees, i also plant other trees, but i dont cut the grass, i dont like gardens with grass all over the place, my garden is big, and almost like a forest, only with some pathes, and such, but i dont kill trees just to kill them, we use the trees for burning them, so we can keep the heat in winters, it can be realy cold, but dont worry its not bad to kill trees, and we got plenty of them. its good for the weather to burn trees, and also good to plant. but dont ruin the rainforsets
lol!
Back to top Go down
qwe123
Pioneer Leader
qwe123

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to eat animals ?   Is it wrong to eat animals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:27 pm

so, every year more people come to live. and we needm ore and more trees.

by the way i am am moderate/extreeme green, since the htoughts trees are better than humans and eradication, are only half presnt in my mind
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to eat animals ?   Is it wrong to eat animals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:38 pm

once i dreamed that the trees could talk in the future, and they toke over the world, becaus the humans had destroyed themself to stoneage, and they lived on the other side of the sea, and then one day a human stranded in the trees land (me) and i stayed there, and then i called my friends via phone, and the humans send over a container ship or something
it was BIG as hell and then it was storming and i had to save it with a rope and a submarine that sunk after 10 mins and then i swimed but i drowned and i woke up.
best thing todo is to dream, i simply love it. lol!
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to eat animals ?   Is it wrong to eat animals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:53 pm

trees humans i think il make an essay comparing them like

1. produces golobal waerming trees no humans yes
2. reduces global warming trees yes humans no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it wrong to eat animals ?   Is it wrong to eat animals ? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it wrong to eat animals ?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next