World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Open Blue Sky

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

Open Blue Sky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Blue Sky   Open Blue Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:50 am

Watermelon wrote:
Oh you are talking about a different kind of surplus labor. I was talking about the surplus labor that Marx talked about. Surplus labor creates surplus value.

That's what he said about it in the context of capitalism. Surplus labour, in its essence, is that labour which goes beyond that which is necessary to subsist. Not important, moving on....

Quote :
would you aproach love the logical way, or the emotional way. the more enjoyable one would be emotional.

Well the logical way would be the way that makes the love (the relationship or whatever else creates the love) persist. Would that not be the most enjoyable? If, however, you were to go about it emotionally, you may find yourself hurt and more likely to end the relationship over trivial problems, or even pretty big problems. If someone cheats and has a valid (bear with me) reason, the logical thing to do would be to fix that problem that created the person's "need" to cheat. If you were emotional about it, you may not be so forgiving, and your love may be lost.
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: Open Blue Sky   Open Blue Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 2:58 pm

No I'm right and I'm 100% sure but it doesn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
enviro

PostSubject: Re: Open Blue Sky   Open Blue Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:10 pm

i guess the best way to go is neither. with emotion and logic in equal balance.

ans you said i never contribute
Back to top Go down
http://www.jackassworld.com/
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: Open Blue Sky   Open Blue Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:54 am

I guess the logical thing to say would be all logic and no emotion is the best, but I, like all other humans, am a slave to passion. So i'll agree with enviro's last post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Blue Sky   Open Blue Sky - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Blue Sky
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3