World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my lack of posting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

my lack of posting Empty
PostSubject: my lack of posting   my lack of posting Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:55 am

sorry for not posting much recently.

been busy and honestly you guys havn't talked about anything relevent to my interest.. so to cure that lets talk about stuff I want to talk about!

-Obama is a terrible canidate. I can not belive people ae falling for his tricks. He can not read the 2nd Admendment, He went to that fricken church for 20 years and sayd he didn't know his pastor felt that way BULL SHIT...but... compared to Mccain he is the better canidate.
-Clinton is a terrible canidate. While a senetor her votes were always with the majority. She voted for all the things Republicans voted for because she dousn't think on her own... this also makes her a good canidate because with her in office we basically have bill back and bill was awesome!
-Mccain... lol

-Sudan Civil War. Why does every African Nation do this? The rebels who got to the capitol killed innocents..then the Government Troops killed innocents getting their land back. chill the hell out Africa!

-Burma. All America wants to do is help feed your people but your dictators are xenophobic and think by shutting aid out they are doing what is best.. enjoy your starvation retards.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

my lack of posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: my lack of posting   my lack of posting Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:35 am

maymar has dictators they are powere greedy.

yay!!!
you hate obama, me too!
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
oligarch

my lack of posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: my lack of posting   my lack of posting Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:37 am

Diogritor wrote:

-Obama is a terrible canidate. I can not belive people ae falling for his tricks. He can not read the 2nd Admendment, He went to that fricken church for 20 years and sayd he didn't know his pastor felt that way BULL SHIT...but... compared to Mccain he is the better canidate.

I think what his pastor said was quite reasonable.

-Sudan Civil War. Why does every African Nation do this? [/quote]

Neocolonialism.

Quote :

-Burma. All America wants to do is help feed your people but your dictators are xenophobic and think by shutting aid out they are doing what is best.. enjoy your starvation retards.

Its not just America that trying to get aid in.
Its good that they're finally holding elections but they shouldn't be putting off dealing with the damage caused by the cyclones to hold them.
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

my lack of posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: my lack of posting   my lack of posting Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:42 am

oligarch wrote:

Neocolonialism.

-What he said was a disgrace. No matter how messed up your nation is you don't say what he said. Chicago isn't far from the Canadian Border if he dousn't like it then leave. That whole situation is messed up and it shows why we cannot have someone who has only been a politician for 4 years in office.. what else is he hiding?

And how is it Neocolonialism if its their own damn people doing this?
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

my lack of posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: my lack of posting   my lack of posting Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:47 am

Diogritor wrote:
oligarch wrote:

Neocolonialism.

-What he said was a disgrace. No matter how messed up your nation is you don't say what he said. Chicago isn't far from the Canadian Border if he dousn't like it then leave. That whole situation is messed up and it shows why we cannot have someone who has only been a politician for 4 years in office.. what else is he hiding?

Every word Reverent Wright said was true.

Quote :

And how is it Neocolonialism if its their own damn people doing this?

The countries are destabilized by neocolonial powers.
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

my lack of posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: my lack of posting   my lack of posting Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:26 pm

Quote :
I knew you wernt an atheist
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

my lack of posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: my lack of posting   my lack of posting Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:36 pm

so It's britans fault that australia is in turmoil?
or india, south africa, egypt, sudan, nigeria, uganda, rawanda, and all those petty littel african states.

you see britan decided to leav theas countryes becuse it's pepole asked them too and when they have guns in ther hands it's hard to say no.
africa is too blame for civil war and coups not the colonial powers wich ruled it 60 years ago.
Back to top Go down
inkus2000
New Party Member
inkus2000

my lack of posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: my lack of posting   my lack of posting Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:14 pm

mattabesta wrote:
or india, south africa, egypt, sudan, nigeria, uganda, rawanda, and all those petty littel african states.

you see britan decided to leav theas countryes becuse it's pepole asked them too and when they have guns in ther hands it's hard to say no.
africa is too blame for civil war and coups not the colonial powers wich ruled it 60 years ago.

Britain shouldn't have been their in the first place - who do you think gave them guns to begin with ? The colonial powers set the tribes against one another take Rawanda for eg - Tootsies and Hootos. In South Africa the Dutch and British supressed the native population for a long time 'thats why' racial conflict is rife. In Chad - France back the current dictatorship. The trouble in Palastine is a result of British and American imperialism.

Im Irish and they still occupy the Northern part of this country - things are good now and problems are solved through diplomacy but youl find that alot of conflict today is a direct result of imperialism. BTW I have no problem with people of the UK or anything I lived their for 13 years and have loads of english friends- im just against imperial gov.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

my lack of posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: my lack of posting   my lack of posting Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:53 am

inkus2000 wrote:
mattabesta wrote:

Britain shouldn't have been their in the first place - who do you think gave them guns to begin with ? The colonial powers set the tribes against one another take Rawanda for eg - Tootsies and Hootos. In South Africa the Dutch and British supressed the native population for a long time 'thats why' racial conflict is rife. In Chad - France back the current dictatorship. The trouble in Palastine is a result of British and American imperialism.

Im Irish and they still occupy the Northern part of this country - things are good now and problems are solved through diplomacy but youl find that alot of conflict today is a direct result of imperialism. BTW I have no problem with people of the UK or anything I lived their for 13 years and have loads of english friends- im just against imperial gov.

any nation at that time would have used theyer technolagy to gain new lands so it's normal for kingdoms to cqncer otere countryes.
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

my lack of posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: my lack of posting   my lack of posting Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:45 am

Watermelon wrote:
Quote :
I knew you wernt an atheist

Religion can sometimes be a force for social justice and just because he is religious doesn't mean he can't be correct about things other than materialism. Communists do not have a problem allying themselves with religion in order to make immediate social gains.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my lack of posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: my lack of posting   my lack of posting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my lack of posting
Page 1 of 1