World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what a crappy end to Inuyasha. (spoilers

Go down 
+4
revolution
solpacvoicis
Blackartviper
VRaptorX
8 posters
AuthorMessage
VRaptorX
Young Komsomol Member

what a crappy end to Inuyasha. (spoilers Empty
PostSubject: what a crappy end to Inuyasha. (spoilers   what a crappy end to Inuyasha. (spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:41 am

Now...I'm sure the language rules around here so instead I'll direct you to the Metallica forums where I had free access to any word choice I felt like.

http://www.metallicabb.com/index.php?showtopic=71225

Not sure if you have to sign up to read the topic or not.
Back to top Go down
Blackartviper
Pioneer Leader

PostSubject: Re: what a crappy end to Inuyasha. (spoilers   what a crappy end to Inuyasha. (spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:26 pm

you have to sign up and I dont want to be a member of this false capitalistic band

can you copypaste pl0x?
Back to top Go down
VRaptorX
Young Komsomol Member

PostSubject: Re: what a crappy end to Inuyasha. (spoilers   what a crappy end to Inuyasha. (spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:00 pm

oh boy....I'm sure this must break forum rules...and Metallica is not a capitolist band! They are anti-war and even did a whole album that basically said that the justice system is a peice of garbage and these are all the things wrong with USA. Anyway, onto the post.

OK, so Inuyasha FINALLY ENDED. that's right, the final chapter. And Inuyasha left Kagome in her time and the well sealed so she can never go back in time to see him. Inu did this because he realized that he's not the only one that she cared about. That was very nice and even though it was a lukewarm ending it made sense. 3 years pass and now Kagome says she wants Inuyasha and suddenly...the time travelling well works one last time so she can live the rest of her life in the past with Inuyasha?

What the fuck? First off that is a huge Deus ex machine moment. This is boarderline Yugi-oh magically getting the one possible card out of 700 that only has 1 purpose which happens to be to destroy the card he needs to beat. But it also destroys Inuyasha's personal sacrifice. Also, it wads very selfish and kagome was rewarded for it. Being selfish about Inuyasha is something a bunch of fans complained about Kikyou. But of course when the fucking mary sue character does something selfish she's rewarded and the fans love it. And also, she is now in a miko outfit which is a bitchslap to Kikyou fans as well. Takahasdhi has done insults to her own fanbase before with teh rabid Lum fanboy but this one was just too insultive. She completly destroyed any credibility the better written character had now. She destroyed the meaning of her sacrifice not once but 3 fucking times since she died. She ruined that plot point of dying to kill naraku and instead reviving Kohaku and trusting the group. She took a shit all over her character development as well in favor of the badly developed character that only gets captured, losses her powers, kidnapped, saved then gets off the luck shot even after getting a power upgrade that Kikyou gave her which proved to be worthless. And finally, now we have an infinite time loop problem with Kagome technically being her own ancestor. What the fuck?

It should have ended with Inu giving her up. Then assumingly Kagome meets Inu's reincarnation in the future much like she is the reincarnation of Kikyou. Inu eventually dies and meets Kikyou in the afterlife and then they both meet eachother again in the future/present. That would make sense. but no, we had this bullshit fanservice cop-out. It was already bad enough that the manga should have ended 300 chapters ago.

Anyone else eel the same about this garbage? Even if you don't follow Inuyasha, do you understand what I'm generally saying? 11 and a half years this manga went on and this is the shit she does just to get the popular character everything. Sell out.
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Young Komsomol Member
solpacvoicis

PostSubject: Re: what a crappy end to Inuyasha. (spoilers   what a crappy end to Inuyasha. (spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:15 pm

...for some reason, i feel an impulse to refer to futurama....
Back to top Go down
revolution
Member of the WR Committee
revolution

PostSubject: Re: what a crappy end to Inuyasha. (spoilers   what a crappy end to Inuyasha. (spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:13 am

Well that ending sucks.
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: what a crappy end to Inuyasha. (spoilers   what a crappy end to Inuyasha. (spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:59 pm

I can atest to that. The ending sucked BIG time. Hollywood style as I would call it. Just simply fanservice and a cap-out.

I wanted a freaking BITTERSWEET ending! Not a happyland crap after 3 years later, that well just SOMEHOW magically works again. I mean, come FRAKKING on?! Three years is a DAM long time and just like Vraps has said, "it will be an INFINITE time loop".

Sorta like the third Terminator movie, huh? SRSLY. Ugh. I hated that movie. It was Hollywood style CGI and I could tell from the start it was absolute shit with NO reference to James Cameron's vision from the start.

I mean GODS. I can write better fanfics than that! And those guys existed back in the 80s! Where things were completely awesome and stories had a purpose.

Now, it looks like corporations are controlling the writers of beloved stories to suit their own needs. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: what a crappy end to Inuyasha. (spoilers   what a crappy end to Inuyasha. (spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:58 am

So that's how the manga ends. Shit....

Question. How many more times beyond the crystal shooting did the damn sword upgrade? I only saw the series, so....
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: what a crappy end to Inuyasha. (spoilers   what a crappy end to Inuyasha. (spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:55 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
So that's how the manga ends. Shit....

Question. How many more times beyond the crystal shooting did the damn sword upgrade? I only saw the series, so....

A shitload more. He even got a freak shockwave which could EAT damm things WHOLE and basically send them directly to freaking hell.

After that, I was pretty much like this, "..."

She's doing it for the money now.... </3
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: what a crappy end to Inuyasha. (spoilers   what a crappy end to Inuyasha. (spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:56 pm

Jeiro Sijakeuigwan wrote:

A shitload more. He even got a freak shockwave which could EAT damm things WHOLE and basically send them directly to freaking hell.

After that, I was pretty much like this, "..."

She's doing it for the money now.... </3

Little off-topic, but Jeiro, didn't you leave...
Here you said so
Not that I have a problem with you being here but.. uhh... wtf are you doing here if you said you left the site?
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: what a crappy end to Inuyasha. (spoilers   what a crappy end to Inuyasha. (spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:43 pm

CoolKidX wrote:

Little off-topic, but Jeiro, didn't you leave...
Here you said so
Not that I have a problem with you being here but.. uhh... wtf are you doing here if you said you left the site?

Indeed it's off-topic. Quite off-topic actually. If I were you I'd have done this through PM.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what a crappy end to Inuyasha. (spoilers   what a crappy end to Inuyasha. (spoilers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what a crappy end to Inuyasha. (spoilers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Palace of Arts-
Jump to: