World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Juneteenth

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

Juneteenth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juneteenth   Juneteenth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:22 pm

me too i dont care. bad words i dont care. my parents dont even let me say cuss words or hear them. they dont even know i know cus words. oh well i like them. fuck fuck ass shit bitch.

oh guess what on karl marx forum if you say a bad word it replaces it with i love karl marx. dont say im repressive. its funny because pepole say what the i love karl marx are you saying you dumbi love karl marx.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Juneteenth   Juneteenth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:33 pm

You missed the point, as usual

and jeiro' edits are intolerable considering the implications of it.

The implications being

"Black people cannot get angry when someone says something blatantly offensive and insensitive, they have to be calm and take it like a man" or be censored/ banned
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: Juneteenth   Juneteenth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:27 pm

wel jeiro is just one of kenzus worhipers what you expect. kenzu is a stalinist. plus jeiro is racist against japanese people. oh well when you get in trouble you have to suck up to them so you dont get fired. yeah thats kind of racist what he did. people did say insensitive things

hold up. your taking about me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Juneteenth   Juneteenth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:32 pm

LOOK AT ME EDITS OF JEIRO'S EDITS!!!
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: Juneteenth   Juneteenth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:34 pm

you, pankake are an water asshole-jeiro

NO U!
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: Juneteenth   Juneteenth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:45 pm

Aww, that's too bad guys. Now I am forced to get tough on you. Again.

But seriously, like I said before, Please PLEASE move your rantings to spamistan instead of coming here to express your hurt.

And Freeman, I never said I hated black people. You're just assuming here. I request that you stop.

Watermelon, you made a promise to me and now you've broken it. I'll give you a warning this time, since I'm a nice guy.

Really, you two are sounding more and more like anime weeabos who can't get over which character is moar hotter. I've been driven to near insanity over the mainstream and this crap ain't helping.

And FYI, I'm not racist. I am very tough on my views about the Japanese government however and I'm sorry if that seemed to be aimed at the people. The people are nice enough.
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: Juneteenth   Juneteenth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:47 pm

I apologixe O great Jeiro. I did not mean to spam or insult. Things just got out of hand. besides, he started it. Please accept my deepest apologies.
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: Juneteenth   Juneteenth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:52 pm

Watermelon wrote:
besides, he started it.

Doesn't matter who started it, you both are at fault for mindless bickering.

Perhaps I should think of a solution to set you guys straight? You two are obvious at odds with each other and it's my job to ease that tension.

Until then, have a nice day you two. I wish you well. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Juneteenth   Juneteenth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:53 pm

I refuse to kiss the cheeks of your pantaloons.

and if you are going to edit my anger at someone's post that has offended me, then that is what you are saying jeiro like it or not

and again
you made the same mistake as relt. You just compared anime (whatever you called it) to juneteenth

and if it is that annoying then stay out of the thread
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: Juneteenth   Juneteenth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:54 pm

Hey. I try to be his friend but he's like NO. Ever since you were complaining about me hating you for your age I wasn't your friend.

Seriously. That's doble standard here. When your discriminating me it doesn't matter but when I'm not racist it matters. grate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Juneteenth   Juneteenth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:56 pm

refer to my signature quote
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: Juneteenth   Juneteenth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:57 pm

no you didnt win the game. now quit spamming. its against the rules.
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: Juneteenth   Juneteenth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:00 am

Neutral Geez, this is really going out of hand. I'll have to lock this topic for now guys. You two are still mad at each other for having disagreeing principles.

But seriously, just quit it. It's not gonna help you two at all. Just keep views to yourself and rant whenever you feel time is right. Don't go around hating me simply cuz I'm doing my job here. Neutral

Locked for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juneteenth   Juneteenth - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Juneteenth
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: People's Library-
Jump to: