World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Last Trial of Watermelon.

Go down 
+8
defendant
Liche
enviro
flaccid
mattibesti
twoface
Zealot_Kommunizma
Cyprian Uljanow
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
Cyprian Uljanow

The Last Trial of Watermelon. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Trial of Watermelon.   The Last Trial of Watermelon. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:57 am

I Sort of Figured out who he was, he only improved his grammar and cut down on the spam - which pretty much sets me up.
Back to top Go down
calinis
Experienced Party Member

PostSubject: Re: The Last Trial of Watermelon.   The Last Trial of Watermelon. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:59 am

Who do you think it is?
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: The Last Trial of Watermelon.   The Last Trial of Watermelon. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:51 am

I know who he is - he confirmed it when I asked him - but he asked to not tell, and so long he dosn't go berserk again, I ain't telling.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: The Last Trial of Watermelon.   The Last Trial of Watermelon. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:45 pm

he told me too and a few otheres.
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
enviro

PostSubject: Re: The Last Trial of Watermelon.   The Last Trial of Watermelon. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:22 am

hahahaah calanis you will never figure it out
Back to top Go down
http://www.jackassworld.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Last Trial of Watermelon.   The Last Trial of Watermelon. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:29 am

i miss watermelon.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: The Last Trial of Watermelon.   The Last Trial of Watermelon. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:40 am

beatnikzach wrote:
i miss watermelon.

O_o
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Last Trial of Watermelon.   The Last Trial of Watermelon. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:41 am

i know it sounds crazy, but im the only left communist left
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: The Last Trial of Watermelon.   The Last Trial of Watermelon. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:44 am

beatnikzach wrote:
i know it sounds crazy, but im the only left communist left

That term "left communist" always creeps me out...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last Trial of Watermelon.   The Last Trial of Watermelon. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:06 am

The Last Trial of Watermelon. - Page 3 Scary-dude
AHHH Pannekoekism
AHHH De Leonism!
just messing with you z, but i see where your coming from
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last Trial of Watermelon.   The Last Trial of Watermelon. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:26 pm

i has hoxha, i used to be a marxist leninist
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: The Last Trial of Watermelon.   The Last Trial of Watermelon. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:46 pm

You stopped being a Leninist on the base of one book? o.O? Its just like agreeing with Christians that Hitler was a Atheist becous in "Table Talk" he was criticise the church Razz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last Trial of Watermelon.   The Last Trial of Watermelon. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:32 am

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:
You stopped being a Leninist on the base of one book? o.O? Its just like agreeing with Christians that Hitler was a Atheist becous in "Table Talk" he was criticise the church Razz.

no no no no, im a DeLeonist, and i didnt stop being a leninist because of that book, while insulting, it seemed childish, but i still admire lenin.
what are your exact political beliefs cyprian
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: The Last Trial of Watermelon.   The Last Trial of Watermelon. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:20 pm

Well I'm what you'd call a Liberal Communist ( Conservative Commies are stalinists maoists and such... atleast I think so?) I am a supporter of the Communism presented by the frame of the Commune de Paris - Paris after being conquered by Germany troops ( and left after they did there victory match) was taken over by the workers/shopkeepers/intellectuals and so on, they established NOT a Government, but something more - something that all governments FEAR:

A Commune - the collective energy of the people. People wore meeting all the time and making decisions together, they established plans of Educating women ( something, unheard of in those times), they wore talking non stop on the streets - they SHARED things, not to mention that any police was needed to maintain any order.

That is what a True Democracy is, and that is the way that Communism was meant to be, in my opinion - a place where you have fluctuate access to Education and health care, a lace where you get to work for your future your children AND your neighbours, a place where people are generous and intrestless, a place where human-human relations aren't limited to mindless sweet attitudes driven only by the empty lust for personal gain.
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Last Trial of Watermelon.   The Last Trial of Watermelon. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:12 pm

Quote :
Left Communist, eh? Have you ever read Lenin's Left Wing Communism: An Infantile Disorder? That might change your mind.

Ya, but i wouldn't give Lenin too much credit, he didn't do so well himself. I'm conflicted about lenin, cos i can appreciate some of his ideas, but in practice, he ended up bein pretty authoritarian. But then again, Russia ended up being a pretty shit place to hold a revolution, given the fact that its a pretty hard place to make independant of foreign production. But then again again, they had a shitty rationing system that led to a lot of justified friction from within.

Quote :
I wouldn't really call DeLeonism Left Communism. Left Communism, while infantile, is still revolutionary Marxism, while DeLeonism is reformist.

makes me throw up in my mouth a little.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: The Last Trial of Watermelon.   The Last Trial of Watermelon. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:20 am

Anarchist.Dagger wrote:

But then again, Russia ended up being a pretty shit place to hold a revolution, given the fact that its a pretty hard place to make independant of foreign production.

What do you mean by that?
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Last Trial of Watermelon.   The Last Trial of Watermelon. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:45 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Anarchist.Dagger wrote:

But then again, Russia ended up being a pretty shit place to hold a revolution, given the fact that its a pretty hard place to make independant of foreign production.

What do you mean by that?

Well, Russia's not exactly known for their agriculture. It was possible for them to become independant from other countries, but it would've been farfetched, it seems to me.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: The Last Trial of Watermelon.   The Last Trial of Watermelon. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:16 am

Anarchist.Dagger wrote:

Well, Russia's not exactly known for their agriculture. It was possible for them to become independant from other countries, but it would've been farfetched, it seems to me.

USSR was an agricultural power. It was Europe's 1st producer of wheat and World's 2nd. And had much more potential which thanks to Lisenko's theories being applied wasn't exploited.
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Last Trial of Watermelon.   The Last Trial of Watermelon. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:30 pm

^^ Hmm, i wonder who the hell i was thinking of then. I coulda swore it was Russia... Maybe it was that Russia could've been independant, but wasn't. Or hell, maybe i've got my revolutions mixed up and it was actually France i'm thinkin of. Now i'm reelin over this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Trial of Watermelon.   The Last Trial of Watermelon. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Trial of Watermelon.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3